Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies (35049 Views)

Grannies Brandish Their AK-47 Rifles As They Vow To Protect Their Land From ISIS / Quotes By AK-47 Inventor|mikhail Kalashnikov / Kalashnikov Assault Rifle designer Is Dead At 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by successful1: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2013
Some ppl with so dumb and daft mindset , his invention was cool , the problem was just that " when the purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable" mind you gun don't kill people ,but people do .. Taking the case study of a computer ; was its invention evil? .. But yet it does so much tinz byond d human imagination .. For creating a solution to a problem @ dat time #applause .. Ppl will condemn just anytin . Only want their opinion accepted .. Always think before you talk . "A wise man speaks because he has something to say,a fool speaks because he has to say something" to whom brain is given,sense is expected ..

Merry Xmaz
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by cannonnier(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2013
no bad feeling. thomas eddison would have felt bad about the light bulb I don't
even want to guess at how
many people die from electric shock
when changing them.

If guns kills pple, then pencil make people
mispell words & cars make people drive
drunk....WE ARE ALL JUDGED BY OUR
ACTIONS.

R.I.P SIR.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by mandy4s: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2013
DEVA1:

wen last did u listen to d news? Ak-47 made d world safer?
SMH
for Christs sake dont you people have any sense of humour? If you dont have, atleast pretend to have one.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by IAMBREEZY: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2013
R.i.p sir.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Qyubee(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2013
"Kalashnikov made little money from his gun. He once said he would have been better off designing a lawn mower.

He was born on 10 November 1919 in western Siberia, one of 18 children"

SAYS A LOT ABOUT THE MAN....
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Dietrich92(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2013
what if every1 in the world had a ak-47? interesting. . .
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Polio: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2013
RIP homie.I plan to purchase one of your quality invention soon
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by OgologoDimkpa: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2013
patriotic007: RIP brother,....God will forgive you because according to DMX,....guns dont kill people,...people kill people,......Your invention did not kill people,...it was the wickedness of man that prevailed over man,...
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by guji(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2013
At least he should be remember for something than those corrupt leaders in Nigeria.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Mishydoo(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2013
All ds Gun-Talk is making me think of getting one o...Hw much e be sef?
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by henryobinna(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2013
rip sir,but let it be that you never surpoted the illegal use of your weapon..if not....

www.legitstuffs..com
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Abbey2sam(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2013
DEVA1:

wen last did u listen to d news? Ak-47 made d world safer?
SMH

Can't you perceive some tone of sarcasm in that statement?

Dummy
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by johnwell(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Mishydoo: All ds Gun-Talk is making me think of getting one o...Hw much e be sef?

Give reasons for this & I'll direct you to where you get a license one.

Mine earlier posted is licenced.

johnwell: I love my AK!
My AK loves me!!

If you want to know how it penetrates, cross our territory from 22:30 to 04:59 suspiciously & unidentified.......

RIP BOSS,
may your invention lives forever.

Ado okay!!!
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by johnwell(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
johnwell: I love my AK!
My AK loves me!!

If you want to know how it penetrates, cross our territory from 22:30 to 04:59 suspiciously & unidentified.......

RIP BOSS,
may your invention lives forever.

Ado okay!!!

AK4EVA
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by harizonal123(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mishydoo: All ds Gun-Talk is making me think of getting one o...Hw much e be sef?

1 Like

Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by johnwell(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
harizonal123:

Refublished or .........?
Too cheap bro, check mine out, how much do you think this will cost?
(see pix)

Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by hikmoj(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Which one naija go invent now?
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by simdam500(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
RIP...

the man sha... *he'll probably be cruel*
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by tunde1200(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
AK47 weapon all fightters love, it doesn't jam and can shoot 600 bullets in 60sec...

Weapon of mass destructions
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by tallceejay(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
mikki j: lipsrsealed Akara and 47 breads, got it,

This is so dry! Geez cry
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by lekkie073(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
johnwell:

Refublished or .........?
Too cheap bro, check mine out, how much do you think this will cost?
(see pix)
show us another pix.....or change d location and snap it again for me to gree say na ur own *smiling*
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by saladin24(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
I just manufactured Ak-89
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by grandstar(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Runour had it that he was shattered by the nasty impact his little invention had.

On his grave of Richard Jordan Gatling , the inventor of the first successful machine gun it was written

Saul has killed a thousand

David has killed 10,000
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Etesam(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jakumo: Arguably, Mikhail Kalashnikov's invention of the AK47 assault rifle is the most influential event to have taken place throughout the entirety of post-WW2 global geo-politics till date.

Easy to disassemble for cleaning without tools, able to fire reliably even when caked in dirt, and with a virtually unlimited operational lifespan, the ubiquitous AK47 has been issued to more infrantry-men than any other weapon designed over the course of human evolution thus far. From the shifting war zones of the Middle East, to the brush-fire conflicts of sub-Saharan Africa, to the jungled mountain peaks of Pacific Rim nations where insurgency rages, to the mean streets of inner-city America, the AK47 "chopper" is the meat-grinder of choice, wherever high body-counts at low cost are what is desired.

The AK47 easily out-sells all other assault rifle variants put together. Eugene Stoner, the inventor of the Colt M16 assault rifle that is standard issue in most branches of the US armed forces, would turn in his grave if he could only have seen the global noteriety that Mikhail Kalashnikov, his Russian contemporary, garnered for his far more popular death-dealing invention - the Avtomat Kalashnikova 47.
I must commend your facts and diction. I googled your post to see if you plagiarised. It's genuine. Creativity - only on Nairaland!
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Etesam(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jakumo: Arguably, Mikhail Kalashnikov's invention of the AK47 assault rifle is the most influential event to have taken place throughout the entirety of post-WW2 global geo-politics till date.

Easy to disassemble for cleaning without tools, able to fire reliably even when caked in dirt, and with a virtually unlimited operational lifespan, the ubiquitous AK47 has been issued to more infrantry-men than any other weapon designed over the course of human evolution thus far. From the shifting war zones of the Middle East, to the brush-fire conflicts of sub-Saharan Africa, to the jungled mountain peaks of Pacific Rim nations where insurgency rages, to the mean streets of inner-city America, the AK47 "chopper" is the meat-grinder of choice, wherever high body-counts at low cost are what is desired.

The AK47 easily out-sells all other assault rifle variants put together. Eugene Stoner, the inventor of the Colt M16 assault rifle that is standard issue in most branches of the US armed forces, would turn in his grave if he could only have seen the global noteriety that Mikhail Kalashnikov, his Russian contemporary, garnered for his far more popular death-dealing invention - the Avtomat Kalashnikova 47.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Garri the 1st: RIP.....

Your invention made the world a safer place...

angry angry angry angry

Nigerian police made the world a safer place... tongue
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by habibcool2: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Aizebioje:
Pepper soup spices. He was a world class chef on Titanic!
grin
Aizebioje:
Pepper soup spices. He was a world class chef on Titanic!
lwkmd
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by pussyeater(m): 5:00am On Dec 25, 2013
It's about $900 . I love that muderfu<ker with a drum magazine! I wanna fu<k some NL mod's up! lipsrsealed
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Danabu(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2013
Dietrich92: what if every1 in the world had a ak-47? interesting. . .
the world would have been a better place .
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Kestolove(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]wicked man
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by jones008: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2013
Garri the 1st: RIP.....

Your invention made the world a safer place...

angry angry angry angry
your words nearly make me puke, cos even Kalashnikov has once regrated that he invented that weapon.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by cheruv: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2013
You guys are just being stupidly hypocritical here..I've taken time to read bawt the biography of Михаил Тимофеевич Калашников(mihail timofeyevich Kalashnikov) and I can't but help saluting the man who epitomized the brilliance of the Great Russian people.he ddnt develop the sturmgewehr outta the blues but dd so after hearing of some many complaints his fellow soldiers bawt the rifles they were using during the ongoing great Patriotic war(1941-1945).if the nazis ddnt invade Soviet Russia in June 1941,maybe nobody wouldve known bawt timofeyevich undecided but now his name is one of the most popular all over.its not his phucking fault his invention kills more peeps than the bubonic plague but all the same I salute him kos he was patriotic and his device is very simple to handle as he said that complex things aren't needed. smiley
The beauty of the Avtomat Kalashnikova is that outta almost 200 countries,85% issue to their militaries wink not only that..both the good(miltary) and bad(terrorists) love it soo much,including yours sincerely cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.