Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies (35045 Views)

Grannies Brandish Their AK-47 Rifles As They Vow To Protect Their Land From ISIS / Quotes By AK-47 Inventor|mikhail Kalashnikov / Kalashnikov Assault Rifle designer Is Dead At 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by 3kay945(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
cheruv: You guys are just being stupidly hypocritical here..I've taken time to read bawt the biography of Михаил Тимофеевич Калашников(mihail timofeyevich Kalashnikov) and I can't but help saluting the man who epitomized the brilliance of the Great Russian people.he ddnt develop the sturmgewehr outta the blues but dd so after hearing of some many complaints his fellow soldiers bawt the rifles they were using during the ongoing great Patriotic war(1941-1945).if the nazis ddnt invade Soviet Russia in June 1941,maybe nobody wouldve known bawt timofeyevich undecided but now his name is one of the most popular all over.its not his phucking fault his invention kills more peeps than the bubonic plague but all the same I salute him kos he was patriotic and his device is very simple to handle as he said that complex things aren't needed. smiley
The beauty of the Avtomat Kalashnikova is that outta almost 200 countries,85% issue to their militaries wink not only that..both the good(miltary) and bad(terrorists) love it soo much,including yours sincerely cheesy
cheruv: You guys are just being stupidly hypocritical here..I've taken time to read bawt the biography of Михаил Тимофеевич Калашников(mihail timofeyevich Kalashnikov) and I can't but help saluting the man who epitomized the brilliance of the Great Russian people.he ddnt develop the sturmgewehr outta the blues but dd so after hearing of some many complaints his fellow soldiers bawt the rifles they were using during the ongoing great Patriotic war(1941-1945).if the nazis ddnt invade Soviet Russia in June 1941,maybe nobody wouldve known bawt timofeyevich undecided but now his name is one of the most popular all over.its not his phucking fault his invention kills more peeps than the bubonic plague but all the same I salute him kos he was patriotic and his device is very simple to handle as he said that complex things aren't needed. smiley
The beauty of the Avtomat Kalashnikova is that outta almost 200 countries,85% issue to their militaries wink not only that..both the good(miltary) and bad(terrorists) love it soo much,including yours sincerely cheesy

You are mouthed jare.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Beennkumar(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2013
don kross: . Shut da eff up, what makes u feel he is being sarcastic. Fyi have known the meaning of sarcasm before u knew the spelling of ur name.
WOW! What should I say? I'm proud of you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.