Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Can You Eat Your Dead-by-nature Livestock? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Eat Your Dead-by-nature Livestock? (18557 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Eat Your Dead-by-nature Livestock? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2013
reminds me what happened early this year when i was still an otondo serving in nasarawa. one day while going to lafia, somewhere around akwanga i think, a trailer carrying about 60 goats had an accident and the goats were all dead. come and see how the villagers and others were carrying goats to go and cook. one had even started fire to start roasting. i was like wtf. animals eat their meat alive, y r humans different . different strokes for different folks sha.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat Your Dead-by-nature Livestock? by stevecantrell: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Saraben: I won't forgive any restaurant DAT served me dead fried chicken..

I'm sure it happens to thousands everyday. Live with it !
Re: Can You Eat Your Dead-by-nature Livestock? by DollarmanAluta: 12:17am On Dec 26, 2013
homesteady: I remember some years back, my mother said my cousin and I should go and kill chicken!
We did not know how to cut the neck! So we now decided to put the alive chicken inside hot water grin grin
As she dropped the chicken inside the bowl of hot water, I immediately covered the basin with tray grin so that the chicken will not splash hot water on us grin
We then told our mother how we killed it! She was now shouting, then they went to cut the chicken neck!
But we all ate the meat except my father! He was forming holy holy!

LWKMD..... You be real mugu.
Re: Can You Eat Your Dead-by-nature Livestock? by Fajzay: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
manny4life: Give the chicken some final respect, haba, even in death you want to eat it... Na wa o.

Since you're Christian, the Bible condemned eating dead livestock, so NO I won't eat it.

DO you know how many dead livestock (turned to frozen chicken) you have ate in all these fast food restaurants. Dey there dey deceive yourself.
Re: Can You Eat Your Dead-by-nature Livestock? by Fajzay: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Saraben: I won't forgive any restaurant DAT served me dead fried chicken..

Sit down there ... I can categorically confirm to you that you have loads of restaurant to vex for. lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is Cooked Egg Sold In Your Area? / Many Nigerians Can No Longer Afford Beer - NB CEO, Hans Essaadi / Bad Plantain Chips Rumour: NAFDAC Investigates Melting Rubber Into Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.