Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Linda Ikeji Builds House For Her Parents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Builds House For Her Parents (3358 Views)

Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Mavins' Reekado Banks Builds House For Parents / Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Builds House For Her Parents by PNN: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
I wasn't going to bring it here - I'm shy...:-)..but I've been seeing the report on other blogs and reading comments from some of you saying I write about others but don't want to write about myself. Lol

So here goes. Yes I built a home for my parents, as a betterpikinthingz..:-). It's a five bedroom duplex in our hometown of Nkwerre in Imo state. The house was built in 7 months...imagine! My dad wanted the house ready for Christmas. He returned this weekend after four months in the village supervising the house and showed us a pic of how far they've gone. (Pic above). He came home to spend Christmas with us while the builders put a gate round the house. (That's my dad on the balcony).

Meanwhile, I told my dad, now that I've built you a house, can I buy my Range Rover now? He said not yet, you still have to get married first! Lol. *sigh*. Oh well...Another pic after the cut...

When I told you guys thanks for an amazing year, you now understand what I'm talking about? LIB is currently my only source of income and thanks to you guys, it's more than enough. May God bless you all, give you your hearts' desires, and give you more than enough to help you, your family and the world. Kisses - Linda Ikeji

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds House For Her Parents by mymadam(m): 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Yeah, that's okay. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds House For Her Parents by PNN: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
For relevant information check www.proudlynigerian.net
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds House For Her Parents by lilian0687(f): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
May God bless you in retutn

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds House For Her Parents by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
(PNN):
I wasn't going to bring it here - I'm shy...:-)..but I've been seeing the report on other blogs and reading comments from some of you saying I write about others but don't want to write about myself. Lol

So here goes. Yes I built a home for my parents, as a betterpikinthingz..:-). It's a five bedroom duplex in our hometown of Nkwerre in Imo state. The house was built in 7 months...imagine! My dad wanted the house ready for Christmas. He returned this weekend after four months in the village supervising the house and showed us a pic of how far they've gone. (Pic above). He came home to spend Christmas with us while the builders put a gate round the house. (That's my dad on the balcony).

Meanwhile, I told my dad, now that I've built you a house, can I buy my Range Rover now? He said not yet, you still have to get married first! Lol. *sigh*. Oh well...Another pic after the cut...

When I told you guys thanks for an amazing year, you now understand what I'm talking about? LIB is currently my only source of income and thanks to you guys, it's more than enough. May God bless you all, give you your hearts' desires, and give you more than enough to help you, your family and the world. Kisses - Linda Ikeji

God!! shocked shocked shocked Im trying My Best and My Yahoo Boyz Friends are really laughing at me and toasting me to Join them, But No way!!! If Linda and Seun Can make it Legitimately Online, I will Make it legally via My Blog www.VibeNaija..com too angry angry angry
Right Now, My Monthly earning don surpass Nigerian Banker Own, My Next target is to surpass Oil and Gas Workers' Salary... cheesy cheesy cheesy
To all Doubting Thomases in The House.. As Arabian Proverb says "Al-Blogging, Hakuu" meaning BLOGGING IS REAL shocked shocked
Go to Google, search about blogging and blog for fun not for money, or else, you will be frustrated. Blog about what you like, dont expect cash in 6 months. Just keep learning. Though, No one taught me blogging except Google Search and one Jide Ogunsanya's ebook....
Nairalanders..Inshallah, You will Hear My Stories soon cool cool
Best Of Luck cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds House For Her Parents by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nice one cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds House For Her Parents by PNN: 12:14am On Dec 24, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

God!! shocked shocked shocked Im trying My Best and My Yahoo Boyz Friends are really laughing at me and toasting me to Join them, But No way!!! If Linda and Seun Can make it Legitimately Online, I will Make it legally via My Blog www.VibeNaija..com too angry angry angry
Right Now, My Monthly earning don surpass Nigerian Banker Own, My Next target is to surpass Oil and Gas Workers' Salary... cheesy cheesy cheesy
To all Doubting Thomases in The House.. As Arabian Proverb says "Al-Blogging, Hakuu" meaning BLOGGING IS REAL shocked shocked
Go to Google, search about blogging and blog for fun not for money, or else, you will be frustrated. Blog about what you like, dont expect cash in 6 months. Just keep learning. Though, No one taught me blogging except Google Search and one Jide Ogunsanya's ebook....
Nairalanders..Inshallah, You will Hear My Stories soon cool cool
Best Of Luck cool cool cool

You will make it! Best of Luck to you...

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Nigeria's Version Of Rick Ross(look Alike) PICTURE / Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. / Nollywood Actress Joke Jigan Makes A "Doggy Style" Pose With Boyfriend In New Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.