Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. (3297 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / 10 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Scandal Free (Photos) / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
1. Genevieve Nnaji
This spinster diva have been one of the greatest Nigerian female celebs over the years.
She can play any movie role almost perfectly as long as its about 9ja culture and 9ja way of life, be it House help role, Native doctor role, diva role, role of a mad woman, lawyer role, or even the role of being a man.

2. Omotola
This beautiful mother of 4 and wifee of a pilot is one other great Nigerian female star who can play any fictional role and make it seem like reality.
She's often compared with genny nnaji

3. Nkem owoh
This man can act as anything.
Be it role of a herbalist or a priest. Be it role of a low life talkative or a serious business man.. Give any role to nkem owoh (ukwa) he will impress u.

4. Patience uzokwor (Mama G)
Mama G is known for playing roles of a wicked mother in law.
Hey, that isn't all she's good at, she can play the role of a good mother in law too, she can act as a begger, she can play the role of a young girl, she can act as a herbalist, she can act just about any role.

5. Mike ezoronye
This man can play multiple roles even better than Jim iyke, Jim iyke just got the looks of a bad guy alone, so any other role won't suite him properly... But mike can disguise himself as a good or bad boy, as a priest or school cultist, as a village boy or a spoilt rich boy. Give mike any role, u won't be disappointed.

6. Mercy Johnson.
The hottest and one of the most talented nollywood female star of our time.
Mercy is just tooo much, this lady knows how to control any role in any movie and in any culture.
There's no much difference b/w Genevieve and mercy, in short, if mercy started same year as Genevieve, omotola and Rita Dominic, she'd win them in any audition for any movie role.... She got all it takes.

7. Funke Akindele.
This Yoruba star is one hell of and actress, she's so good at acting comedy roles that she's even doing her own TV show now.
Funke is very talented and can deliver in any movie role.

8. Ramsey nouh.
If I didn't watch 30 days in Atlanta, I wouldn't have believe that this 9ja veteran actor was very good at warri pidgin.
In his early days, Ramsey was the hottest guy in 9ja movie industry, he's acted tons of different roles with impressive skills and interpretation of the roles. Ramsey is just great.

9. Ini Edo.
If you've ever watch that movie where INI edo acted as a village girl who couldn't speak good English, and was in love with a village boy(mike ezuronye) who was also loved by a rich girl (tonto dike) you will agree with me that INI edo deserves a spot in this uncategorized list.

10. Tonto Dikeh
Like or hate her, I promise u you can't break her.
This controversial Nigerian super star is a beast on screen.... She delivers roles almost perfectly after having her section.
She's good as acting village girl roles, spoilt child roles, good sister roles, romance roles... Etc.
Don't give Tonto any comedy role, she's bound to disappoint you.

This list is strictly uncategorized.
Feel free to add yours.

SOURCE
http://www.kiss9ja..com/2015/04/top-10-nollywood-stars-who-can-play-any.html?m=0

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2015

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. by imbless: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
,m,,
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nice list, what about Mr IBU? Sam loko and olu Jacobs?

Cc
Lalasticlacla
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:
,m,,

You wanna type something?
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
modestbrowser:
Nice list, what about Mr IBU? Sam loko and olu Jacobs?

Cc
Lalasticlacla
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Mr IBU can't play many roles.

Only mumu parts suites him
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
What about John Dumelo ?
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. by Ovems(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
For me, its first Mercy Johnson. Truth be told, she is just the best. I don't see Jenny acting ALL kinds of role. Her roles in movies are always predictable. Omotola is also good.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. by pretydiva(f): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Op I disagree on ini edo. I have seen some of her movies were she played d part of a tom boy n it was nuffin 2 write home about. I quite agree wif d other names on d list.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizblizz:
What about John Dumelo ?

John dumelo can't play many roles.

Its a nollywood list not ghollywood.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Stars Who Can Play Any Movie Role. by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Op I disagree on ini edo. I have seen some of her movies were she played d part of a tom boy n it was nuffin 2 write home about. I quite agree wif d other names on d list.

INI Edo deserves to be in the list.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral / (18+ Photos): The Game’s Former Teenage Girlfriend Flaunts Massive Cleavage / Rapper The Game Put His Manhood On Display,says It Can Make Blac Chyna Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.