Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (2678 Views)

Doyin Okupe Dragged To Court Over N34million / Aregbesola Budgets 18.6 Billion Naira For His Office - Omokri / North Cries Wolf On Funds Imbalance: GEJ Budgets 111B For the East and 2B For NE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by InvertedHammer: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: ... by Mynd44: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2013
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: ... by fijiano202(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2013
its a joke right?
Re: ... by Waspy(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2013
^^^^ Why the awe? A fat hippo and a chimpanze has a high cost of maintenance

1 Like

Re: ... by Justeenaleo(f): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2013
Odikwamma
Re: ... by fijiano202(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Waspy: ^^^^ Why the awe? A fat hippo and a chimpanze has a high cost of maintenance
Renovation of horse Stables and padlock will gulp 15m,u mean u dont find that amusing
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2013
shouldn't we take ameachi seriously and start stoning dis ppl

4 Likes

Re: ... by ckkris: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2013
Even in Ota Farm, all animals are not equal.

1 Like

Re: ... by stevecantrell: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2013
OBJ, take note for your next letter... cool angry
Re: ... by rej00: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Waspy: ^^^^ Why the awe? A fat hippo and a chimpanze has a high cost of maintenance

they should jst sluaghter the damn animals.........
I love Gej but sometimes he act like someone that is possessed.... SMH.... That is why is difficult to stand for him during all this trials and temptation from APC

2 Likes

Re: ... by delvinmaya(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
maybe we ought to find dos in charge. the ppl wu prepared that budget. Cos all i see is a civil servant trying to play smart. if the president were to actually be the person who budgeted this, then we are done for in this country. however, seeing such a sum and not questioning it is even worse. we are done for in this country

1 Like

Re: ... by Horus(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2013

Re: ... by Segadem(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Are They On Pay Roll?
Re: ... by IbroYaya: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Me, I just want to know much was spent on these same animals before GEJ came to power. Because I believe this zoo existed long before GEJ came to power.
Re: ... by Olastep1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
People trying to bring GEJ down by all means
Re: ... by Ikengawo: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lies will not win the presidency.
Re: ... by AWONEYAN(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
When you have a zoologist as president care of animals will be his priority even if human beings are going hungry....
Could soyinka be right about his shepopotamous discovery....me just thinking loud.

1 Like

Re: ... by Demdem(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Olastep1: People trying to bring GEJ down by all means

Is the report true or false? That should be ur primary headache.
Re: ... by Olaolufred(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Segadem: Are They On Pay Roll?

YOU MEAN THESE TWO ANIMALS?
HIPPO AND CHIMPA?
YES OF COURSE.
Re: ... by InvertedHammer: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ibro Yaya: Me, I just want to know much was spent on these same animals before GEJ came to power. Because I believe this zoo existed long before GEJ came to power.

/
You are not making any sense.

Are you saying that we should not make changes to events no matter how outrageous because it was initiated
by a predecessor? That is, if a predecessor stole billions, the incumbent better steal billions afterall the latter did not
start embezzlement.

I can't follow your logic.

\

2 Likes

Re: ... by deloon(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
^^^Dude, he simply asked a question with the aim of discovering how much was budgeted for the zoo animals prior to GEJ's time.
He is not laying out any logic for you to follow.
Re: ... by donjazet(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
This extragavance beta not be true!!!! Haba!!! How will our president waste tax payers money on worthless animals which a local hunter wil shoot in a jiffy and feed his family on for days? Nd more so 2 d detriment of d masses. Haba! It isnt fair.
Re: ... by seguno2: 6:31am On Feb 01
InvertedHammer:

/
You are not making any sense.

Are you saying that we should not make changes to events no matter how outrageous because it was initiated by a predecessor? That is, if a predecessor stole billions, the incumbent better steal billions afterall the latter did not
start embezzlement.

I can't follow your logic.

\

How is your logic working since Jonathan and PDP were removed and replaced with the change preachers nine years ago

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Omisore Has Been Declared.... / Hilarious Comments By Fayose During His Inauguration / Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.