Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** (2576 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by mikuz(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 32 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!!!
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by Nizzykills(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Watching
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by demsid(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2013
So na like this we go dey view empty thread everyday. Over 600views now
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by Ibime(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
ONE BOOK'S VERSE

Mik quit it, you suck/ Go enjoy life, have a bit of the fun/
U cant, 4 I’ll be triggering the shots/ to "send you through the sky"
. . .so you could "have a blast" & start "living it up"!!!

It’s obvious I’ve been gone too long, ya see/
I allowed NL to have another giant gone to sleep/
But now I’m back & the 1st thing I’ll do is show honestly /
That mik, as far as I can "see, can’t . . .’Secant’ run through my circle" like simple geometry!

But if I get abusive & all/ its weapon or fist should I use it to brawl /
Either way after this battle I will have ya
. . . "Head nodding from the beat" w/ no dance floor or music involved!!!

Now lemme dissect all ya broke rhymes/
If ya did ‘live battles’, at the End of ya joke lines, /
This Bleep would get” moments of silence” like sex with a known mime or respect that a hoe died!!

Reason nobody bleeping likes mik/
4 Everything he says is lies, prick! / This bleeping d*ck likes d*ck/
. . .But I’d also be a gay if I said 'Bleep where he's from' cuz
this guy's shit!!/

how can you not even notice how awful your rhyming?/...
you should've "checked yourself out" like a doctor that's dying/
while i'm known to "peel the chrome" sneak up n pop it in silence/
he's known for "peeling onions" while he's sobbing n crying/
for, he got hit with more arms than an octopus fighting !/

but i got a demon within/ evil as sin / mikuz vs. prince, u were disgraced
coz you couldn't "give ya self a vote of confidence" if you were "cheatin' ta win"!!!

if me and my men show your area and u push, we hit you/
But ya face seems to have some discoloration...ya got some pussy lips too! /
& 'if your money was as long as your nose'. . . You would be rich, dude!!!

dis is not a battle, so let's have a blast!/ cuz ya text rather @ss/
Think differently? ya 'vision of the world's clouded' like ya got progressed cataracts! /

Be a brave class man/don’t give up yet man/
coz in here if u drop book. . .is coz u not ready to pass exam!!!

I’ll be busting shots at ya head, neck, part/
I’ve bodied dudes & ya gonna be dead next, pal/
Cuz i can tell ya 'soft where it matters' & i'ma tech expert!!!
"Software, it matters"

this text shit it's not for you/ you'll get choped in two/
Bleep ya soft excuse/ You and ya primitive rhyme style belong in a zoo/
you know ya "not fly" but "Stick ya head in the sand" like an ostrich 'll do/

quit trying to act like you are stunting/
with the raps that you have flung in/
cuz i win championship after championship and thats a fact thats proven youngin/
but james brown layed down a song for you ... that is truley something/
but he told us what your good for . . . . absolutely nothing/

my lines is better, yes sure, tighter/when I battle, am charged as a raw fighter /
buh when u text u re charged jes 4 naira!!!

I jes wanna test my new tool/
Never wanted to battle a retard as dis fool/
. . .Buh mik just face “book and get mucked”. . . like nerd @ school!!!!!/

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
MIKUZ's VERSE

One book!:
Nw this gay is bored /
let me spray a four /
to slay a LovePeddler /
cos if this "was a battle between two pros"
we're still a player short!!!.

Diss @ One Book

Its plain for every rapper to see/ that you can't match me when it comes to battling a gee/ or drafting a free/
cos you couldn't come with the buzz if you w@nked with a bee/
. . So as far as witty punchlines are involved . . . you could
approach me as an acolyte and you still won't hold a candle to me!!/

You one hell of a puckish joker/ nothing you ever pop is d.,oper/ we fed up with ya lies 'bout guns and holsters/
. . Cos the 'gospel' truth is . . the last time you saw a 'Mark 4' . . was when you read the 'parable of the sower'!/

He gets dented with scars/ for tryna mess with Allah/ cos these flows will unsettle his @ss/
My verses are class . ./
. . but anyone who claims the lines from this 'Duck worth' . . must be refering to the other name of 'Kenderick Lamar'!!/

So quit talking, you bbastard/ every punch I drop will leave him humbled and battered/
. . and if this battle assumes a political twist . . Ill stamp and smash this Ho's knee . . like I was thomping Mubarak!/

We cant be compared . . ya life worth no more than two cents/ you and ya whole fam are ffucking useless/
cos while I crash in a nice and well furnished dublex/
. . Y'll live in a self con . . and sleep on 'Mats' . . like Ignoring 'Hummels'!!/

You nothing but broke lil poster/ who lies to folks and homers/ 'bout his Benz, Rolls and Rovers/
. . . when even Toyota . . knows that you could ride on an 'elevated rail in a park' . . and still wont afford to 'Roll-a-coaster'!!/

He better cower moment I start loading ammos/ cos no one ever quote this scarecrow/ every rhyme he post is shallow/
. . Its not 'clubs in S.A' . . but after I attack him with 'Orlando Pirates' . . Ill impale his @ss with 'Golden Arrows'!!/

He aint lyrically fit/ to stand the pre writtens I script/ but before this verse bring him defeat/
. . Ima first set a whole library on fire . . to ensure Book starts feeling the heat!/

He must be nuts/ to think that one jab wont burst his guts/ but if he goes tactical and dodge the punch/
. . the 'American rapper' knows that Ill show with a ffucking glock/ . . and shoot 'O.B Trice' . . to blast his 'Bottoms up'!!/

The bars from this 'Marshal Matters' . . cos what I'm spitting is raw/ but he'll face a 'Relapse' . . If he feels he brings the 'Encore'/
. . cos Ill come with 'Infinite' blows 'straight from the lab' to pieces his jaw!!!/

He'll be announced dead like heavy D/ for daring me/ right in my own territory . . . /
. . so if hes not 'Opting' to 'Pack' well . . Ill leave 'The Whóre torn' like Peter Odewingie!!/

Any chick who play me must feel shes a loser/ cos I'm irresistable to both pretty sissies and cougars/
. . but so many d¡cks have been in his lover . . we can all swear that she 'play book' . . . like 'Blackberry's mini computer'!!/

Looking at you I can tell you're a g@y stup,.id stalker/ ya whole crew is full of suckers/ . . you can as well get some 'high men' to use as
cover/
. . but we still know that you're a bi,.tch . . so I might as well kill you when I start a 'pu.,ssy riot' . . like the 'feminist group in Russia'!!/

I slam and smooch ya mother/ so dont be boiled and truly vexed/
. . its not a 'clothing for both men and women' . . but I lay her in campus hostel . . and she enjoys the 'uni-sex'!!/

This twerp is crude/ he got an ugly face and dreadful looks/ and he writes wack and claim that what he pen is brute/
. . Cos he lacks stamina . . after dropping a few frees in FFR . . he started 'running out of steam' . . . Something like fearful cooks!!/

So stop claiming you clever . . Ya dumb/ this closer will leave you severed and torn/
. . So after winning this fight . . voters will start calling me 'two heads' . . cos this battle is a proof that I'm 'better than One'!!/

6 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Both y'all phone formats was messed up. . . . tried to edit as best I could. . .

OPEN FOR VOTES!!!
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by demsid(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gaddamit!! this mikuz na murderer I must say. MVGT- mikuz
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by demsid(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gaddamit!! this mikuz na murderer I must say. its like i should keep re-reading mikuz lines .mehn enjoyability ....MVGT- mikuz
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by deepthougths(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
So stop claiming you clever . . Ya dumb/ this closer will leave you severed and torn/
. . So after winning this fight . . voters will start calling me 'two heads' . . cos this battle is a proof that I'm 'better than One'!!/[/quote]
nyc closer
mvgt mikuz

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by rhymeunatic(m): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2013
LWBMB!! Would be back tmao to vote..funny battle
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by Emaprince: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Kai mikuz don vex o!!....I dey come with verdict.just I don't understand dis gadget I'm using recently so I can quote lines
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by Emaprince: 12:56am On Dec 28, 2013
Ibime: ONE BOOK'S VERSE

coz you couldn't "give ya self a vote of confidence" if you were "cheatin' ta win"!!!

I jes wanna test my new tool/

Nice from u book...I think u had a lotta good ideas in ya verse but the way u were puting em down made them punches look light weight..my fave is d "drop book" line but it wasn't a hard punch stiill...d "moment of silence" line coulda been breathtaking if related to football events where a dead legend is honored before kick off..nice verse though

Ibime: MIKUZ's VERSE

You one hell of a puckish joker/ nothing you ever pop is d.,oper/ we fed up with ya lies 'bout guns and holsters/
. . Cos the 'gospel' truth is . . the last time you saw a 'Mark 4' . . was when you read the 'parable of the sower'!/

He gets dented with scars/ for tryna mess with Allah/ cos these flows will unsettle his @ss/
My verses are class . ./
. . but anyone who claims the lines from this 'Duck worth' . . must be refering to the other name of 'Kenderick Lamar'!!/

We cant be compared . . ya life worth no more than two cents/ you and ya whole fam are ffucking useless/
cos while I crash in a nice and well furnished dublex/
. . Y'll live in a self con . . and sleep on 'Mats' . . like Ignoring 'Hummels'!!/

He aint lyrically fit/ to stand the pre writtens I script/ but before this verse bring him defeat/
. . Ima first set a whole library on fire . . to ensure Book starts feeling the heat!/

He must be nuts/ to think that one jab wont burst his guts/ but if he goes tactical and dodge the punch/
. . the 'American rapper' knows that Ill show with a ffucking glock/ . . and shoot 'O.B Trice' . . to blast his 'Bottoms up'!!/

The bars from this 'Marshal Matters' . . cos what I'm spitting is raw/ but he'll face a 'Relapse' . . If he feels he brings the 'Encore'/
. . cos Ill come with 'Infinite' blows 'straight from the lab' to pieces his jaw!!!/

He'll be announced dead like heavy D/ for daring me/ right in my own territory . . . /
. . so if hes not 'Opting' to 'Pack' well . . Ill leave 'The Whóre torn' like Peter Odewingie!!/

Looking at you I can tell you're a g@y stup,.id stalker/ ya whole crew is full of suckers/ . . you can as well get some 'high men' to use as
cover/
. . but we still know that you're a bi,.tch . . so I might as well kill you when I start a 'pu.,ssy riot' . . like the 'feminist group in Russia'!!/

. . So after winning this fight . . voters will start calling me 'two heads' . . cos this battle is a proof that I'm 'better than One'!!/

Damn mehn!!!...the obie trice line,library line(woulda been ya opener) and d closer are the sh.it right there!...I aslo love d odemwingie line bt d library line is devasting!!!..I love d humour In some of ya build up like d "furnished duplex" and d "got love from sissie"or wotever...d eminem bars were intelliigent too.looked like d work ibime

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by Emaprince: 1:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Opener-tie..both never moved me much

Rhymes-mikuz

Simile/metaphor-miikuz

Punchline-mikuz

Personal-one book

Flow-tie

Wordplay--mikuz...books worplays like see cant/secant wasn't just there
Closer-mikuz

MVGT MIKUZ
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by Krizzkutz(m): 5:44am On Dec 28, 2013
Ibime: ONE BOOK'S VERSE

Mik quit it, you suck/ Go enjoy life, have a bit of the fun/
U cant, 4 I’ll be triggering the shots/ to "send you through the sky"
. . .so you could "have a blast" & start "living it up"!!!

It’s obvious I’ve been gone too long, ya see/
I allowed NL to have another giant gone to sleep/
But now I’m back & the 1st thing I’ll do is show honestly /
That mik, as far as I can "see, can’t . . .’Secant’ run through my circle" like simple geometry!

Now lemme dissect all ya broke rhymes/
If ya did ‘live battles’, at the End of ya joke lines, /
This Bleep would get” moments of silence” like sex with a known mime or respect that a hoe died!!

Reason nobody bleeping likes mik/
4 Everything he says is lies, prick! / This bleeping d*ck likes d*ck/
. . .But I’d also be a gay if I said 'Bleep where he's from' cuz
this guy's shit!!/

how can you not even notice how awful your rhyming?/...
you should've "checked yourself out" like a doctor that's dying/

while i'm known to "peel the chrome" sneak up n pop it in silence/
he's known for "peeling onions" while he's sobbing n crying/
for, he got hit with more arms than an octopus fighting !/

if me and my men show your area and u push, we hit you/
But ya face seems to have some discoloration...ya got some pussy lips too! /
& 'if your money was as long as your nose'. . . You would be rich, dude!!!

dis is not a battle, so let's have a blast!/ cuz ya text rather @ss/
Think differently? ya 'vision of the world's clouded' like ya got progressed cataracts! /

I’ll be busting shots at ya head, neck, part/
I’ve bodied dudes & ya gonna be dead next, pal/
Cuz i can tell ya 'soft where it matters' & i'ma tech expert!!!
"Software, it matters"

this text shit it's not for you/ you'll get choped in two/
Bleep ya soft excuse/ You and ya primitive rhyme style belong in a zoo/
you know ya "not fly" but "Stick ya head in the sand" like an ostrich 'll do/

quit trying to act like you are stunting/
with the raps that you have flung in/
cuz i win championship after championship and thats a fact thats proven youngin/
but james brown layed down a song for you ... that is truley something/
but he told us what your good for . . . . absolutely nothing/

my lines is better, yes sure, tighter/when I battle, am charged as a raw fighter /
buh when u text u re charged jes 4 naira!!!

00I jes wanna test my new tool/

''How can you not even notice how AWFUL YOUR RHYMING?...You
should've "checked yourself out" like a DOCTOR THAT'S
DYING....you little pussy ass bitch your fucking SOFTER THAN SLIME
IS you wouldn't have "tight lines" if a KNOTS GETTING TIGHTENED ...
Typa guy that trys to act like he can FLOSS WHEN HES DRIVING but
theres not much chance of the LOSS OF HIS LICENSE driving a ROBIN
RELIANT... If I ever get the chance to meet you youll get SOCKED IN
THE EYELID you'll get hit with more arms than an OCTOPUS
FIGHTING .. See I'm known to "peel the chrome" .. Sneak up n POP IT
IN SILENCE while he's known for "peeling onions" while he's
SOBBING N CRYING``.. - UKNOWN ARTIST www.letsbeef.com/
tournament_battle_details.php?id=953&section=tb

Cuz i win championship after
championship and thats a FACT THATS PROVEN
YOUNGIN...James brown layed down a song for you .... THAT IS
TRULEY SOMETHING.. But he told us what your good for ....
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ... Quit trying to ACT LIKE YOU ARE
STUNTING with the RAPS THAT YOU HAVE FLUNG IN You don't
just have "bad taste" it is "ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING"-UNKNOWN
ARTIST www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?i
d=985&section=tb

Welcome To NairaLand OneBook

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by GLACIERZ(m): 5:47am On Dec 28, 2013
ewo!!! ...schooling a rapper.....
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by GLACIERZ(m): 5:48am On Dec 28, 2013
lwkmm....wtf

superbite!!! LWBMB..
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by ojoawo(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Mikuz got this despite the Suarez-like situation we got
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by mikuz(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2013
Goddamnit!!!
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by DeadScrollzz: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2013
Shitt,i am just seeing this battle o...please who is one book,this dude bit the whole line from lets beef....i swear,the whole verse...bars after bars!!!
Re: ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** by Emaprince: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Can't believe this..krizz don become dj5naira.anyways,NL deserves to be corruption-free

(1) (2) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / Beef Wif Me / ****WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPSE II: Mikuz Vs Glacierz*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.