Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? (1704 Views)

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. / Steve Jobbs Saw A Bit Heaven & Screamed Oh Wow! Oh Wow! B4 He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by majour(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2013
please can someone answer this question for me
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by PastorOluT(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2013
majour: please can someone answer this question for me

Can u also answer this, where were u before u came to this world?
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Lol, let me give you an answer from a debate that took place a long time ago:

He was busy preparing hell for those who ask such questions

1 Like

Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2013
I.diot.... ask seun where e dey before he create Nairaland
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by majour(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Obasgilbert: I.diot.... ask seun where e dey before he create Nairaland
dude, grow up, what does insult resolve here

1 Like

Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Tapout(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Geez...!!nairaland oh....hehehehehe grin ..he only asked a question na cry

Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by majour(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Well before my parents went down low, I never existed, hope that answers ur question, now answer mine

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2013
majour: please can someone answer this question for me
He was nowhere for he is nowhere. smiley
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Nowhere. Before he was born, he was nothing. A physical body had to be formed before he could become the being he is today.

Does the same apply to God? wink
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Enegod(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2013
undecided
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by majour(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
Nowhere. Before he was born, he was nothing. A physical body had to be formed before he could become the being he is today.

help me ask am o
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2013
majour: dude, grow up, what does insult resolve here

And how was i insultive?.... mtcheeew.. my point is "how do u expect us to know when we weren't made then?...
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Dietrich92(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2013
if someone would like a educated answer let me explain

God is outside of heaven and earth as well as a part of it. He is beyond the universe.
Before there was light there was only darkness
Hope that answers your questions
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2013
majour: dude, grow up, what does insult resolve here

And how was i insultive?.... mtcheeew.. my point is "how do u expect us to know when we weren't made then?...

E be like say na my body u wan show ur e-fighting skills.
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by PastorOluT(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

It applies in the sense that ur little mind cant grasp where u was before birth, what gave u the impression that u were or were not somewhere before birth?
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

It applies in the sense that ur little mind cant grasp where u was before birth, what gave u the impression that u were or were not somewhere before birth?

grin grin that awkward moment when a christian supports re-incarnation
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by PastorOluT(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2013
^^^

majour: Well before my parents went down low, I never existed, hope that answers ur question, now answer mine
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by mikael78: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2013
Bauchi
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

And what gives you the impression there was a 'me' before I was born? Can you speak to the un-born? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by majour(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

well its simple, if the sperm that was meant to bring me to life was directed at another ova, then I'd never had exist
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by PastorOluT(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2013
rationalmind:

Nope I dont support re-incarnation, my point is his mind cant comprehend the fact of how he was created, then he asked where God was before creating the world.
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2013
rationalmind:

Well, their Saviour re-incarnated in a sense. First he was God, then God-man, then dead-God-man, then risen-God-man. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by majour(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2013
Obasgilbert:

E be like say na my body u wan show ur e-fighting skills.
what?
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Nope I dont support re-incarnation, my point is his mind cant comprehend the fact of how he was created, then he asked where God was before creating the world.
Is this an admission that you have no answer to the OP? You could as well say you don't now if GOD was anywhere before the creation of heaven and earth. It doesn't take much to be humble and admit your ignorance. smiley
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by majour(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
Well, their Saviour re-incarnated in a sense. First he was God, then God-man, then dead-God-man, then risen-God-man. grin
Hey, let's not be disrespectful, everyone is indeed entitled to believe what he wants too
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by PastorOluT(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
And what gives you the impression there was a 'me' before I was born? Can you speak to the un-born? undecided

Dont u get the point I am making? If ur mind can only grasp what u know now n the info ur five senses can give u (invariable what is i this sphere), then why ask such question?
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by majour(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Dont u get the point I am making? If ur mind can only grasp what u know now n the info ur five senses can give u (invariable what is i this sphere), then why ask such question?
So in a way u don't believe God exist cus ur mind can't grasp it right
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by PastorOluT(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
Is this an admission that you have no answer to the OP? You could as well say you don't now if GOD was anywhere before the creation of heaven and earth. It doesn't take much to be humble and admit your ignorance. smiley

This simple reasoning man, cant u understand the simple point I am making?
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by PastorOluT(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2013
majour: So in a way u don't believe God exist cus ur mind can't grasp it right

smile, now I can see I have so many explanations to do 'cos of the folks I am dealing with.

The first thing u need to know that there are different worlds ( the spiritual n the physical), and there is a veil separating the two worlds. Now all u know is this physical world, bt the mistake many make is trying to explain the spiritual world with the limited physical world.

Now if u are yet to even grasp this physical how can u even understand the way the spiritual works? Read this John 3:11-12 maybe u would understand my point?

1 Like

Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2013
majour: Hey, let's not be disrespectful, everyone is indeed entitled to believe what he wants too
That wasn't disrespectful. It's just a different interpretation like the millions Christians peddle around. I remember Kumuyi mentioned Christmas is idolatory. wink That wasn't disrespectful, just his own holy spirit personal interpretation of the same old b...
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by majour(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

smile, now I can see I have so many explanations to do 'cos of the folks I am dealing with.

The first thing u need to know that there are different worlds ( the spiritual n the physical), and there is a veil separating the two worlds. Now all u know is this physical world, bt the mistake many make is trying to explain the spiritual world with the limited physical world.

Now if u are yet to even grasp this physical how can u even understand the way the spiritual works? Read this John 3:11-12 maybe u would understand my point?
Seems ur already inclined with this other wor8ld of urs, do u mind sharing or better still explain to us how it is or works
Re: Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Without those five senses, wouldn't your mind be useless? You could as well be dead(or nothing). smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outdated. / . / Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.