Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Is It All Artiste That Made It To The Lime Light Are Rilli Talented? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It All Artiste That Made It To The Lime Light Are Rilli Talented? (661 Views)

Sneakers That Show Light Are Set To Reign Again In Nigeria / Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants / Is Nelson Mandela Rilli The African Greatest So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It All Artiste That Made It To The Lime Light Are Rilli Talented? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Am not tryn to insult any one or hate any..buh do u rilli tink all artiste dt made it to d lime light is talented? Is Dr sid talented? Dprince talented? Karma talented? Kay switch talented? To numerous to mention...wat ur own opinion on dis?
Re: Is It All Artiste That Made It To The Lime Light Are Rilli Talented? by vizkiz: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
everytin z nt always abt talent...some hav qat d style n dts y peeps love dem
Re: Is It All Artiste That Made It To The Lime Light Are Rilli Talented? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tah! Not All Oooo... Itz just abt having the money to push urself to d top and gain fame... To be sincere, I dnt see any talent in Davido... D guy's voice is terrible but he is popular cos he has d money to buy fame...
Re: Is It All Artiste That Made It To The Lime Light Are Rilli Talented? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Tah! Not All Oooo... Itz just abt having the money to push urself to d top and gain fame... To be sincere, I dnt see any talent in Davido... D guy's voice is terrible but he is popular cos he has d money to buy fame...

Ur gtn it all wrng ur bad voice dosen't mean ur nt talented davido is talented.hez creative...listern to dami duro,ekuro,back wen,over seas,gobe.one of kind,skelewu...all dis songs neva sound alike...dt hw u knw a real talent hez vewi creative..chk his chorus on Gun shot wer sarkodie ft him.chk hez chorus on Daddy where reminisce ft him...d dude good joor,bcus 9ice has a bad voice doesn't mean hez nt good....jus lyk dt
Re: Is It All Artiste That Made It To The Lime Light Are Rilli Talented? by hatux: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
danbrowndmf:

Ur gtn it all wrng ur bad voice dosen't mean ur nt talented davido is talented.hez creative...listern to dami duro,ekuro,back wen,over seas,gobe.one of kind,skelewu...all dis songs neva sound alike...dt hw u knw a real talent hez vewi creative..chk his chorus on Gun shot wer sarkodie ft him.chk hez chorus on Daddy where reminisce ft him...d dude good joor,bcus 9ice has a bad voice doesn't mean hez nt good....jus lyk dt
Dude?? Do d guy davido write songs imsef??abeg ansa oo...
Re: Is It All Artiste That Made It To The Lime Light Are Rilli Talented? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
hatux:
Dude?? Do d guy davido write songs imsef??abeg ansa oo...

If na dt one i dnt knw...even the almight jay Z dy remix old pple der songs....empire mate wey im ft alicia keys..na alicia keys gt d song..forever young na up2 3pple wrt am...wizkid 1st album u knw combination of hw many art? Banky W.skales.wandecoal.lynxx and Dprince...so if na wrtn of songs dt one nor b talk..even love is a crime by tuface nor b only tuface wrt am...only me nor b only tuface wrt am...a guy called ocho follow am wrt am
Re: Is It All Artiste That Made It To The Lime Light Are Rilli Talented? by hatux: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2013
danbrowndmf:

If na dt one i dnt knw...even the almight jay Z dy remix old pple der songs....empire mate wey im ft alicia keys..na alicia keys gt d song..forever young na up2 3pple wrt am...wizkid 1st album u knw combination of hw many art? Banky W.skales.wandecoal.lynxx and Dprince...so if na wrtn of songs dt one nor b talk..even love is a crime by tuface nor b only tuface wrt am...only me nor b only tuface wrt am...a guy called ocho follow am wrt am

Lol ...u dunno! Bt mi una go yan u..d guy neva sit write any f*cking song in his life nd u say he is talented...talented or talentless??
Re: Is It All Artiste That Made It To The Lime Light Are Rilli Talented? by jswift: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Davido is good but so good. he's songs don't sound the same coz they are mostly written by different persons,. and most times esp in Nigeria a lot if artists come to lime light not just by means if their talent but a lot of surrounding factors like, being with the ryt guys,money luck etc

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Actress, Chief Chika Ike Shares Loungeing Vacation Pictures From Abu Dha / I Never Slept With 2 Blood Sisters - Desmond Elliot Cries Out / Kanye West Leaves Kim K After Just 58 Days Of Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.