Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants (3222 Views)

Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) / Dancehall Artiste Got Goat Horn Implants [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dancehall artiste Furtyle Brain got real goat horns implanted into his head so he can stand out and be a bigger artiste. His photos scared the 'shet' out of me. What da heck?!

29 year old Furtyle, whose real name is Kenardo André Robinson, said the implants were done in Jamaica by a Canadian-based surgeon.
"It's really the process where the implants are implanted in the skull. I was sedated during the surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers when I was revived because it is very painful," he said.

On why he did the surgery which has come with a lot of backlash, dude said:

"I do believe that I got some form of prophetic instruction by God. I didn't do this alone. There are some people who think that I am demonic, but it doesn't bother me much as I am not the first artiste who is picked on. There are others who have done far less than I have done and have received a backlashing and bashing." he said.

See more photos of Furtyle before and after the horn implant surgery below and be amazed, guys! The things some human beings are doing to their bodies. Iyami!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/scary-photos-of-dancehall-artiste-that.html

Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
on case
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by delishpot: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
that horn isnt implanted jor, na glue.

1 Like

Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by xreal: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
I see nothing but devilish madness.

1 Like

Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Legend 0f Attention Seeker grin

Na Airforce1 person b this o0o

Join u guyz soon by fire by force grin

4 Likes

Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by angelTI(f): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Odikwa scary undecided
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Baba419(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
All I see is a goat head undecided
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by goodmorning40: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
And now he's really standing out cos no sain human can stand with him
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Yustash001(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Very scary....may be he thought he's more handsome with it...
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ladies and gentle men there is no cause for alarm
He is only embracing his thru self
A goat will always be a goat

2 Likes

Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Nastydroid(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Ruq: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Show a skyline view of that hair and I'll believe, thi nigga don't look like someone who can afford the implants. Plus on top of the whole show, it's an epic fail at looking scary.
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Beamborla(f): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
What of those awkward moments when you had go under the table to pick something and your head just hit the table while trying to stand up?
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by dechandel(f): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
mikporch:
Ladies and gentle men there is no cause for alarm
He is only embracing his thru self
A goat will always be a goat
grin grin grin
Seconded!! A goat will always be a goat..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
smh!!
He even look like a goat!!
And i'm vewi sure he wl behave like one grin
ARINDIN

1 Like

Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by tegzmaister(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Obviously he is a goat in a man's body undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by MzCorleone(f): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
I guess his alter ego is a he-goat.

If he likes,he should goan fix a tail to complete the look,he still won't ''blow.''
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by omniwater007: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
His name should be changed to GOATMAN or CAPRICORN his zodiac family.
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Horpe23: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
He is just trying to claim his lineage... #GOATMAN
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
*singing*
ZOMBIE OOOO....ZOMBIE!!!
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Booty4me: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rofl grin
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Ynsai(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2015
I
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by STARSHYNE(f): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2015
Senseless

Ewu undecided
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by EmmySparky(m): 12:42am On Mar 21, 2015
The sh*t isn't implanted...just some glued stuFF..
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Osyxcel(m): 3:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Silly goat angry
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by nikkyshyne(f): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Very ugly goat.
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by pretydiva(f): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Anti christ in d making
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by Missmossy(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Eww looking very demonic and scary.
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by tuffgongjo(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2015
This is nothing but "Mega-Madness."
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste That Got Goat Horn Implants by flexz007(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2015
Please kindly show him the way to the nearest zoo

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba Flaunts His New Monster Truck On Instagram [PHOTO] / HOTTEST VIDEO : Hot Man Bangs His Wifes Big Fat Ass Doggystyle / Check Out Tiwa Savage New Born Son's Name Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.