Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

"Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up (3788 Views)

"Why I Converted To Islam'- Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up / 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by WHees(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mintayo:
Abeg,talk something new Jawe and stop this ur ignorance.
And YES,I WORSHIP JESUS,go figure...He is the Lord over all,and soon every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.

Paul the master planner and expert in distorting the bible stole the above from the book of isaiah and applied it to Jesus, the original context was:

"God said, by myself have I sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in rigtheousness a word that shall not return, to me every knee shall bow, every tongue swear"

The onus is now on the xtians to bow down to Jesus in disobedience to the book of isaiah, like you always did.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Mintayo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

Paul the master planner and expert in distorting the bible stole the above from the book of isaiah and applied it to Jesus, the original context was:

"God said, by myself have I sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in rigtheousness a word that shall not return, to me every knee shall bow, every tongue swear"

The onus is now on the xtians to bow down to Jesus in disobedience to the book of isaiah, like you always did.

Hehehehe,you are nt making any sense at all,maybe u shld reread ur post. But can you bring up the chapter n verses of that Isaiah?
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Ifyjemila(f): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Phoenix619: Who's she? Never heard of her. And why's she going into yorobawood instead of Nollywood? All this talentless actresses sef.

It won't be long before we hear of alhaji somewhere. Who knows if her ex is really the father of her children.

;P
whats your business instead of your to asking qustion you there critisizing her or are you jealous?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ifyjemila: whats your business instead of your to asking qustion you there critisizing her or are you jealous?

Ify why you dey vex na? What's your bbm pin? wink

Oh and I asked two questions.

cool
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Ifyjemila(f): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
Firstly I don't read/understand Arabic Secondly I'm in all ways pleased with the Bible, thanks for your....offer
you can read english translated quran.
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Ifyjemila(f): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mintayo:
Abeg,talk something new Jawe and stop this ur ignorance.
And YES,I WORSHIP JESUS,go figure...He is the Lord over all,and soon every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.
If jesus is lord, what wil God be?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Ifyjemila(f): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mintayo:
Heheheheh,maybe u shld go back to my post again and read it slowly.Lol.
I didnt say The Quran say u shld worship Jesus,Lol.
Its like reading d two books and still convinced that Christainity- the believe in Jesus and accepting Him into ur life as ur Lord and savior is the way.
I dnt wana go into my discovery,it will be too much for u.
And let me tell you,I am a follower of Paul...:p-did it shock u?
what discovery do you have infact i challenge to that discovery of your.
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by LilBRightTMc(m): 12:33am On Dec 27, 2013
harbiola1:
I don't think u understand Hebrew/Greek but u do read Bible, isn't it?
English translated one man
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by LilBRightTMc(m): 12:34am On Dec 27, 2013
harbiola1:
I don't think u understand Hebrew/Greek but u do read Bible, isn't it?
English translated once man
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by LilBRightTMc(m): 12:36am On Dec 27, 2013
Ifyjemila: you can read english translated quran.
My parents will me if they see me with Koran and like I said I'm all round good the Bible smiley
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by lanrexlan(m): 6:42am On Dec 27, 2013
Mintayo:
Heheheheh,maybe u shld go back to my post again and read it slowly.Lol.
I didnt say The Quran say u shld worship Jesus,Lol.
Its like reading d two books and still convinced that Christainity- the believe in Jesus and accepting Him into ur life as ur Lord and savior is the way.
How can you read the Quran and still be convinced of christianity? Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Imran 3:19-Verily,the religion with Allah is Islam...

Surah Al-Imran 3:85 -And whosoever seeks a religion other than Islam,it will never be accepted of him and in the hereafter,he will be one of the losers
.You read this in the Quran and still convinced christianity is the way? You read about 'Jesus' being a slave of Allah and still convinced christianity is the way? Why lying Mintayo? You are a bad liar.
Mintayo: I dnt wana go into my discovery,it will be too much for u.
And let me tell you,I am a follower of Paul...:p-did it shock u?
Your discovery? Lol,Or your copy and paste stuffs.No matter what you write,it's nothing new,your mentors have written such and they have been exposed.
You are a follower of Paul.
1 Corinthians 4:16 (KJV) -Wherefore I beseech you,be ye followers of me(Paul).
Romans 11:13 (KJV) -For I speak to you Gentiles,inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles,I magnify mine office.
.Christ commanded his real disciples not to in the way of the gentiles[Matthew 10:5-6] and he himself was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.Paul came and turn everything over,being the founder of christianity.
So you are a christ worshipper and Paul's follower,you aren't following christ.
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by DMainMan: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
My parents will me if they see me with Koran and like I said I'm all round good the Bible smiley

Y would your parents be so harsh and intolerant. Is it fair. U deserve respect. Dat is d main reason most of u are ignorant thereby making u guys to b brainwashed by your pastors and leaders.

Even in your so called Bible, we Muslims know it more dan you. No wonder why we have been able to convert you guys geometrically to the chosen religion of God- Islam.

Ignorant kills. Seek for knowledge. Dont allow anyone to control u. U are responsible with your life. U will b d only one in the grave when u die. No one, even your parents, wont follow u.

The Holy Qur'an has been translated to all languages. If u need help to get, u can PM me so dat I can give u. U can also google as it is readily available online.

A word is enough for the wise. The Day of Judgement is coming. There wont b any excuse.

Take care my dear.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by LilBRightTMc(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
DMainMan:

Y would your parents be so harsh and intolerant. Is it fair. U deserve respect. Dat is d main reason most of u are ignorant thereby making u guys to b brainwashed by your pastors and leaders.

Even in your so called Bible, we Muslims know it more dan you. No wonder why we have been able to convert you guys geometrically to the chosen religion of God- Islam.

Ignorant kills. Seek for knowledge. Dont allow anyone to control u. U are responsible with your life. U will b d only one in the grave when u die. No one, even your parents, wont follow u.

The Holy Qur'an has been translated to all languages. If u need help to get, u can PM me so dat I can give u. U can also google as it is readily available online.

A word is enough for the wise. The Day of Judgement is coming. There wont b any excuse.

Take care my dear.
Like I've been saying all my needs have been provided through Christianity and Holy Bible, I am not only a Christian by have seen God in presentence, pastors brainwash no one but ur imans do making people commit suicide(terrorism) and again thanks for your offer
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by harbiola1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
Like I've been saying all my needs have been provided through Christianity and Holy Bible, I am not only a Christian by have seen God in presentence,

grin How does He look like?
If you say u've seen American Imagery of Jesus then i'll say i've also seen him. But you can't correctly discribe Jesus of Nazareth, impossible!

[quote author=Lil B®ight™©]
pastors brainwash no one but ur imans do making people commit suicide(terrorism)
You see, if one follows quran he will never commit suicide but bible even challenge christians to be a suicidal.

[quote author=Lil B®ight™©]
and again thanks for your offer
It is for ur own good.
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Mintayo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ifyjemila: If jesus is lord, what wil God be?
Do the maths urself...Lol.
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Mintayo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
DMainMan:

Take care my dear.
You know the Bible more than christain? Lol,sir,i found that very hilarious.
I guess u will find it 'interesting' if i say d same thing abt ur Quran?no?
And converting christains in a geometric progression? That is funny too...lol.
Jesus said," You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". The already knows d truth and he has seen what the truth of the Lord Jesus can do...its nt too late for u too!
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Mintayo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=harbiola1][/quote]
its actually beyond you,but you can have d same experience he had too...
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Mintayo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
Like I've been saying all my needs have been provided through Christianity and Holy Bible, I am not only a Christian by have seen God in presentence, pastors brainwash no one but ur imans do making people commit suicide(terrorism) and again thanks for your offer

Thats d joy of being a christain my dear,they do not know that there is power in the Name Jesus and His Words.
Christainity is way beyond their imagination,its an encounter with d saviour-Jesus.
Keep d fire burning and may d Lord continue to bless you.
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by harbiola1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mintayo:
its actually beyond you,but you can have d same experience he had too...
^^Delusions of grandeur!

Trust me, christianity is a fraud. wink grin
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by true2god: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Obviosly one rich alhaji has agreed to marry her and take care of her kids, especially as an Igbo lady. An Igbo man\woman does anything for economic interest and any Igbo that emraces Islam instantly attain a celebrity status.
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
true2god: Obviosly one rich alhaji has agreed to marry her and take care of her kids, especially as an Igbo lady. An Igbo man\woman does anything for economic interest and any Igbo that emraces Islam instantly attain a celebrity status.

Who told you she's Igbo?
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Mintayo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
harbiola1:
^^Delusions of grandeur!

Trust me, christianity is a fraud. wink grin
Well,i am comfortable with it,atleast I have seen the wonders of being in Christ Jesus,I can't trade that for anything,especially a baseless and plagarized religion.
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by MrOlai: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Congrats my sister! May Allah(SWT) bless u & ur household. Accepting Islam in dis era of Boko Haram & other evils being perpetrated by d so-called muslims! Well! U're just so fortunate! Only Allah(SWT) knows why u merit dis. Allah(SWT) is so merciful! Now dat u've accepted Islam, u mindful of ur duties 2 Allah(SWT)! May Allah(SWT) in His mercy always be there 4 u. Congrats once more!
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by WHees(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mintayo:
Hehehehe,you are nt making any sense at all,maybe u shld reread ur post. But can you bring up the chapter n verses of that Isaiah?

What you wrote before was silly and you just confirm your ignorance with the above statement. I do not wonder why it is senseless to you, I know why, you do not know it was plagiarised from the book of isaiah and ignorance is preventing you to reasonably attempt to disprove paul's distortion.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Mintayo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

What you wrote before was silly and you just confirm your ignorance with the above statement. I do not wonder why it is senseless to you, I know why, you do not know it was plagiarised from the book of isaiah and ignorance is preventing you to reasonably attempt to disprove paul's distortion.

smh...pls read my post again,this time very slowly,cus its look u v a comprehension problem,i didnt say its in or not in Isaiah,i just ask u to produce d chapter n verse now...or u cnt convince me that u didnt get that from an anti-christain website? Common prove to me u v been reading the Bible...
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by harbiola1(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Mintayo:
Well,i am comfortable with it,atleast I have seen the wonders of being in Christ Jesus,I can't trade that for anything,especially a baseless and plagarized religion.
Oh! come off it bro. Can you prove the bolded?
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2013
harbiola1: Oh! come off it bro. Can you prove the bolded?

Is there any Islamic practices without pagan or Jewish origin?
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by harbiola1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
^^Lati 'bo?
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by harbiola1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
^^Lati<From >Ibo>where.?
Re: "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
All this for one simple question?

You need Jesus. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quranic Arabic Season 1 / Etiquettes Of Jum'at / We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.