Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. (2900 Views)

Is Your Blackberry Phone Slow Or Hanging?check This Out For Perfect Solution / Is ur Android Smartphone Slow? Or Out Of RAM? See dis solution even techno users / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 3:47am On Aug 04, 2008
am happy to know its U, do u need sponsor? tongue tongue
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2008
[size=20pt]Solution to ur slow Zain gprs on phone. The solution is here! YIM talk2medo if am not online, send offlines. Thanks![/size]
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2008
taa! Go advertise ur product else where ja re! undecided undecided
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Danfuster(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2008
@talk2medo. guy ave added you to my Yim and sent you an offline, i would appreciate it if you would help me with this "INZAIN" gprs "calamity", pls help, i no proud but i dey use style beg una wink no tell people oooo, :x cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2008
am online now and I cant see any offlines, well just post ur yahoo ID, and I will send it to you right away. wink wink wink
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Holyrule(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2008
Talk2medo, please send me the zain stuff to my box. (reign4love@yahoo.com).
I'll really appreciate it if you do. Thanks.
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2008
its only for em em s subscribers.
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by dragnet: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2008
Phone mode ==> ESh tEA tEA pEA Es pWoXy wink
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Danfuster(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2008
@TALK2MEDO. MY PERSONAL MAIL IS AYDUT200561@YAHOO.COM, THANKS 4 BEEN A TRUE BROTHER smiley, YOU NOT LIKE SOME DUDES I KNOW ?sad.
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Danfuster(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2008
@TALK2MEDO. MY PERSONAL MAIL IS AYDUT200561@YAHOO.COM, THANKS 4 BEEN A TRUE BROTHER smiley, YOU NOT LIKE SOME DUDES I KNOW ?sad.
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2008
dragnet have said it all! Be wise! grin grin grin
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by symbian03(m): 12:19am On Aug 05, 2008
Medo,i tried that thing, it works with netfront opera 8.65 but not with opera mod which is badsmiley and more over it seems it only open secure sites.
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 12:28am On Aug 05, 2008
Well, You said it all! grin
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by iyobs7(f): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2008
according to my mentors honsule and infodaddy use ultra8.9 to get over the mountain it works perfectly
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 12:36am On Aug 05, 2008
Thats on PC bro! tongue
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Danfuster(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2008
@talk2medo. da eS pRo, you know d rest, doesnt work, and do you know anything about glodirect n MTN cheat? @ ALL. I know some people still got the cheat, pls you can foward the hint to aydut200561@yahoo.com.
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Danfuster(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2008
@talk2medo. da eS pRo, you know d rest, doesnt work, and do you know anything about glodirect n MTN cheat? @ ALL. I know some people still got the cheat, pls you can foward the hint to aydut200561@yahoo.com.
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Danfuster(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2008
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Danfuster(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2008
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 6:31am On Aug 05, 2008
wetin be all this postings?
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by bodnel: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2008
abeg bro ,can u help me with the zain setting on my sony ericsson phone? my no 08023908522, bodnel@yahoo.com
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Kaybaba5(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2008
Na wah oh
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Fadajasi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2008
Ah
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2008
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Danfuster(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2008
@MEDO WHATS THE THUMBS UP FOR NOW, ABI YOU LICK SUGAR SOOTEE YOU TOO HAPPY. smiley
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Danfuster(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
@MEDO WHATS THE THUMBS UP FOR NOW, ABI YOU LICK SUGAR SOOTEE YOU TOO HAPPY. smiley
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2008
Ask my Ass!
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Danfuster(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2008
URE ONE HELL OF A DUDE, DO YOU REALISE IT TAKES TIME TO DOWNLOAD THAT UR 'OYA NOW', MY OPERA HAD TO PERTITION THIS TRED IN TO 4/4, YOU KNOW WAT DAT MEAN WEN NTWORK IS SLOW, IT MAY ALSO DEBAR SOME PEOPLE 4RM READING UR POST. BUT I LOVE THAT DUDE, DO YOU LIKE KRUMPIN ? smiley
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by Danfuster(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2008
@medo pls come to Yim, i wanna ask you some ?,
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2008
Okay I understand, I will change it, Thanks! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by talk2medo(m): 12:38am On Aug 06, 2008
am online now!
Re: As Anyone Noticed That For The Past Few Day, Celtel Gprs As Been Very Slow Or Not Responding At All. by sisqology(m): 1:02am On Aug 06, 2008
y?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read / MTN Quick Wind - Get 500mb Data For Just N100 / Icloud Removal Lost Mode Is Now Supported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.