Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi (1283 Views)

Nobody Can Probe Me —Amaechi / Buhari Disappointed Me – amaechi / President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by vanstanzy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
Rotimi Amaechi, Governor of Rivers State has claimed that he is one of the persons on the lists of 1,000 politicians that President Goodluck Jonathan is targeting to kill, as alleged in a letter by a former Nigerian president to Jonathan.
Citing a letter by a former Nigerian president, Olusegun Obasanjo, alleging that President, Goodluck Jonathan, has hired snipers for targeted politicians, Ameachi said that President Jonathan’s response to the letter demanding that Obasanjo should provide the list of politicians targeted was not necessary as he was the first on the list.
“I am number on the list,” he said. “They want to kill me but they have no God. The God we worship will do what? he asked. “Kill them,” the crowd responded.

http://okunammiri..com/2013/12/jonathan-wants-to-kill-me-amaechi.html
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by gidjah(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
We aint all supprised at all! in a country like this were sit tight is d mind set of all the BE ' POLITICAL ldrs, what do you expect??
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by waleadex(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
The good thing is that Amaechi is saving his life from be killed by shouting and the bad thing is that,anytime they both meet they pretend as if there's no problem at all. Naija sha!
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by Digitron: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Produce a prove or forever remain silent

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by manny4life(m): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
This man is the MOST SHAMEFUL govt politician I've known, if GEJ want's to kill him, he has resources at his disposal, he would have done it long before now. Besides, a "WELL TRAINED" assassin sniper don't need would finish him off in a second, and not waiting for target practice. Dude is overwhelmingly sick, he needs a serious brain overhaul. Gov. Amaechi, your sins are pursuing you, STOP blaming GEJ for your woes...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Amaechi with due respect we are tired of seeing you making the headlines incessantly.....we expected to see Amaechi just commissioned this and that.You have performed better than your predecessor no less than what the people expected. Nonetheless,you can still do better. Last i checked,civil servants have not been paid for this current month (December).This is pathetic and disturbing since this is the period of spending to some.Well, the reasons for this are best known to you.

SMH..RISM
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by EzePromoe: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2013
Amaechi is an attention seeker!
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by emeka94(m): 1:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Go n die

Make person hear word abeg. Smh
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by vanstanzy(m): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Can Amaechi in all honesty prove this image-tarnishing claim of his If i were GEJ, i would sue him to court, Walahi! angry
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by ImperialYoruba: 1:17am On Dec 25, 2013
Can this guy just shut up and focus on his job? He wanted to chair governors forum, he got it; wanted apc, he got it; we dont own his life he should know how to outwit and outmaneuvre those threatening his life, we cant do that for him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by ocelot2006(m): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2013
gidjah: We aint all supprised at all! in a country like this were sit tight is d mind set of all the BE ' POLITICAL ldrs, what do you expect??

And you swallowed everything Amaechi said, hook line and sinker? Do tell, how many political assassinations have we experienced under GEJ's administration? Go on, answer the question.
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by Obiagu1(m): 1:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Before he gave reasons that may make him return to the PDP.
Now it is assassination.
What next?

Sorry Amaechi, the scheme has failed. GEJ cannot be impeached as planned and the court is going to remove you soon.
Sanusi lied to you all about a missing $50 billion.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by talktimi(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2013
If ANY president under any dispensation in Nigeria wanted you dead, Amaechi you will be dead by now. Believe me.
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Even if Rotimi Amaechi didn't say this many people already know it. I however see the evidence of this possibly coming from the countries where the snipers are being trained. The investigation to unravel who the sponsor(s) of the snipers are and the country will be as thorough as that of the Lockerbie Bombing, where the gadgets and cloth label used were traced to Malta; the briefcase to Germany and the radio to Japan. At the end of the day, all of them were linked to Libya, and subsequently to Muammah Gaddafi to retaliate the bombing of Libya in 1986. I trust OBJ. He is a world figure with access to some other world leaders that GEJ may not easily meet.
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by igbeke: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2013
ocelot2006:

And you swallowed everything Amaechi said, hook line and sinker? Do tell, how many political assassinations have we experienced under GEJ's administration? Go on, answer the question.
Amaechi is spewing sh!t because he knows GEJ to be a life respecter and a God fearing guy who wud not want to stain his hands wit human blood.
Wud he hav tried dis wit some of GEJ's predecessor?
anyway, i kno PH knows better than dis.
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=Orlando Owoh]Even if Rotimi Amaechi didn't say this many people already know it. I however see the evidence of this possibly coming from the countries where the snipers are being trained. The investigation to unravel who the sponsor(s) of the snipers are and the country will be as thorough as that of the Lockerbie Bombing, where the gadgets and cloth label used were traced to Malta; the briefcase to Germany and the radio to Japan. At the end of the day, all of them were linked to Libya, and subsequently to Muammah Gaddafi to retaliate the bombing of Libya in 1986. I trust OBJ. He is a world figure with access to some other world leaders that GEJ may not easily meet.[/qu
Ndi ara!!!!!!!!
U left ur APC zoo so early why?
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by talktimi(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2013
Amaechi is 150 billion naira monorail more important than providing potable water for ph residents ? Was it more important to use cash available at hand on a white elephant monorail project than resuscitating the abandoned and dilapidated water works project at mile one for a fraction of the cost of 2 or 3 pillars of your monorail ? Why did you have to wait till april 2013 before you realized ph residents needed potable water in their houses ? I dont blame Musiwa when he regards Nigerian politicians as mad men sha
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2013
Then Mr Amaechi please go and die or shut de fuk up

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Party APC Warns Ndigbo On Stomach Infrastructure / Executive Director On Special Duties To Edo State Governor Defect To PDP / Nairaland Important Opinion Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.