Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Merry Christmas Everyone! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas Everyone! (4459 Views)

Merry Christmas Everyone. / Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam / Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by ermycrin(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2013
I wish all my admirers and critiques splendiferous yuletide.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by winbyforce: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2013
infonubia: [img]http://3.bp..com/-7AfjRlKwpGY/UroHurjqvoI/AAAAAAAAD3U/t9rzMOjN5IE/s640/Merry-Christmas.jpg[/img]

Merry to Christmas to you and yours. I pray the Prince of Peace that we celebrate in this yuletide season, continue to be with you.

May God continue to guide and protect you. As we celebrate, let's not forget the reason for the season and please be safe out there.

One Love!

InfoNubia
Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2013
Joshthefirst: I saw him, but its too late.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

U don chop am finish? Remain small for me biko grin
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Iaz93: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas, Tpia kiss
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by valicious1(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2013
okpara ugo: since i have tired of meat
Bros i take God and christmas beg you. Today na christmas abeg.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to all...
With love from Team Fresh Air
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2013
EbonyBlond: Yes o....Merry Christmas to all the nl naughty tribalists (the igbo flat heads, yoruba ofe mmanus and hausa boko harams), nl firsttocomment kids and frontpage activists, nl annoying trolls and haters, nl Christian crusaders, Muslim jihadists and Pagan ninjas, nl PDP e-champions and APC e-warriors, nl Open letters literary club and Readers club (those that read but lack understanding), nl VIP guests, nl liked/hated admin and mods and lastly, nl cute and sweet passive ladies and gents. In the name of Ebonyblond, I hereby declare this special day E-war free but those that insist to be today's nattering nabob of negativism, please look for the nearest transformer and do the needful. Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Hey, your face looks familiar in that picture. Btw, are you mix-breed ?
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by HolyHolla(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2013
Goatie says, "Thank God, I escaped their murder plan this year and so, I was able to take this picture. Till next year again, God help and save me from Nairalanders".

I say, "Merry Christmas to all!"

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by HolyHolla(m): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Goatie says, "Thank God, I escaped their Christmas murder plan this year and so, I was able to take this picture. Till next year again, God help and save me from Nairalanders".

I say, "Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders!"

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Sagytarius(m): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas to you all.!
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by bluerange(f): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2013
May this season bring us all a renewal of spirit and a respect for each other's humanity. With love from Nairobi, Kenya.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Joshthefirst(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2013
aManFromMars:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

U don chop am finish? Remain small for me biko grin
grin grin grin. Abeg I no fit. I get family to feed. grin. The meat go last us till next year. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2013
valicious1: but wait o, shouldn't seun be the one to create this thread?

he is on leave, btw, is that chicken still alive ?
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2013
Christmas Wishes from
Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd
Another year has flown by and, once again, we would like to thank all our clients for their continued business. How fortunate we are to have such great clients.
When we see your businesses flourish as a result of your hard work, we cheer and celebrate with you. It is a wonderful feeling being part of your personal and professional growth every day.
We would like to express sincere thanks to all our past and present clients and best wishes for a warm holiday season to you and your families. We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us and look forward to more years of working together. Merry Christmas everyone!
Sincerely,
The Samuel Ajose Engineers Team

https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2013
valicious1:
Bros i take God and christmas beg you. Today na christmas abeg.

ok.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by skyscraperTM(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas nairalanders, seun where is my shiken?
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by vizboy(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
happy xmas to you all My brothers and sisters from my other mothers.

Flexing things for we all, may we live to see the New Year celebration
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by petsam11(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to you all!!!
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by jeffizy(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2013
Kerisimesi, odun de Ki owo y'apa
de!
Me I go chop till I bellefull

Merry Xmas to the Family section members, Auto section crew and all Nairaland members.

P.S : Hope Seun will give us the dislike button in 2014. Some folks can be so annoying.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by yampoo(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to all nairalanders.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Sagytarius(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2013
Happy Birthday to you all.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by realugee: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2013
As we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, may his purpose of his sojourn on earth not be in vain over our lives, may we live to see the end of this year, may our desires be fulfilled. Wishing all Nairalanders a Merry Christmas.

With Love,
The Team

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Mintayo(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to y'all...Don't forget,Jesus loves you all,He died and rose again,and He is Alive...enjoy.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by naptu2: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by JumaiM(f): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmass ya'all.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by habbyy03: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2013
Austeenx: Merry Christmas to all the bigots, tribalists, clowns, trolls, moderators that love to ban, spammers, scammers, APC as$lickers, GEJ as$lickers, vaseline crew, FTC crew, End time crew, etc on Nairaland.
Y'all shall die hilarious deaths!
End time crew!!
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by MAYOWAAK: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Yes, virgin birth is not possible, if it is possible then we are celebrating the joy of a rapist. Wait, is it the same story where the rapist eventually kills the son to show love?

Thank goodness its not true!
Merry fucking mythmas everybody!! That doesn't mean chickens won't still die though
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by ibiso1986: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Mods, its xmas day, let's make nairaland interesting today. put this topic on the front page.. www.nairaland.com/1568062/photos-port-harcourt-carnival-carniriv
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by ibiso1986: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Mods, its xmas day, let's make nairaland interesting today. put this topic(Port harcourt carnival) on the front page.. www.nairaland.com/1568062/photos-port-harcourt-carnival-carniriv
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by wisi: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Dontrapatolli(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Marry xmas 2 my fellow nlers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glory / Seun, Please Come In! I've Gist For You. / Why Don't Catholics Pray "in" The Name Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.