Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam (1806 Views)

"Holy Quran Converted Me to Christianity" says Imam Sulaiman aka Mario Joseph / "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman / Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural - Pastor Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2011
[flash=400,400]Http://www.youtube.com/v/FFW3ZNC8sjw?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by buzugee(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2011
he is on crack grin and i havent watched it either. i am going off the topic.
Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2011
^^

I am not a Christmas person even though my wife and I do it for the kids on a small scale, But to even remotely suggest that wishing Christians happy Christmas is worse than killing a human being , is total madness. 
Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by LagosShia: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2011
"frosbel" your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze!!!

why copy or take the words of these wahhabi (branch of extermist sunnis) as reflection of Islam?

you are a hypocrite because in another thread you,a trinitarian pagan christian,quoted a wahhabi guy declaring us Shia-Muslims as "kafir":

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-814058.0.html

so since you agree with them,why complain?

infact another wahhabi cleric said that drinking alcohol (which is forbidden to do in Islam) is better than to debate a Shia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqEo2_i4LQk

these wahhabis aka salafist are a small minority of muslims giving us bad image including the terrorism they perpetrate especially by the salafist oriented alqaeda.

nevertheless,even though the wahhabi is wrong for making extreme analogies,i do not see reason why a muslim should be wishing anyone "merry christmas".it is not like Jesus (as),who is an islamic prophet was born on 25th december.he wasn't and christmas has a pagan tradition converted into a christian tradition.
Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by buzugee(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2011
he is seeking relevance and attention. most importantly, he is a hypocrite. he lives in a glass house and is throwing stones.
Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2011
these wahhabis aka salafist are a small minority of muslims giving us bad image including the terrorism they perpetrate especially by the salafist oriented alqaeda.

We do not need Wahhabis to give ISLAM a bad name, most times when I tune to skynews or Al Jazeerah, it is either the Sunnis are massacring the Shias or vice versa.

In less than a week over 100 murdered in cold blood in Syria and Iraq.

No one needs to give you a bad name, we see the way you disrespect the culture of the countries you emigrate to, we see how you undermine their justice system and try to subvert the state.

My only fear is that people are waking up, very very angry, let us pray this does not lead to genocide, especially with the deep and biting recession.

Be rest assured that it is people like me you abuse and insult who will be there to protect the innocent Muslims when the retaliation starts.  cool
Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by LagosShia: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2011
frosbel:

We do not need Wahhabis to give ISLAM a bad name, most times when I tune to skynews or Al Jazeerah, it is either the Sunnis are massacring the Shias or vice versa.

In less than a week over 100 murdered in cold blood in Syria and Iraq.

No one needs to give you a bad name, we see the way you disrespect the culture of the countries you emigrate to, we see how you undermine their justice system and try to subvert the state.

My only fear is that people are waking up, very very angry, let us pray this does not lead to genocide, especially with the deep and biting recession.

Be rest assured that it is people like me you abuse and insult who will be there to protect the innocent Muslims when the retaliation starts.  cool

first of all,shia do not kill sunnis.that is wrong.there could be conflicts where arms could be used.but nothinglike the wahhbi extremists do in killing innocent civilians.by the way these are the wahhabis you cheered for as i pointed out earlier.

you talk as if christians have never hated and butchered themselves.does northern ireland ring a bell?i am not even digging into the past!

what does anger and recession got to do with creating genocide against muslims you are wishing for? you think that is possible in this world for the europeans or whoever to do?they'd rather not do it even if it means all of europe become sharia states.

undermine their justice system?you are so arrogant and disgusting!!!they are the ones undermining their justice system.they preach freedom and then stab their laws.that is what we see in france by banning the veil.and you support that,fanatic!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-830838.0.html

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by tpia5: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2011
I dont think a muslim has to wish someone merry christmas if they arent comfortable doing so.

Its not a big deal.
Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by Gboliwe: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2011
They may as well keep mute. The christians I know would rather not want it. It doesnt add to anybody's happiness or increase anybody's misery. Keep the wishes and build a mansion with it
Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by LagosShia: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2011
tpia@:

I dont think a muslim has to wish someone merry christmas if they arent comfortable doing so.

Its not a big deal.

thank you!
Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by plappville(f): 1:45am On Dec 25, 2011
tpia@:

Its not a big deal.

Although, i am not xmas fan, but i must say that, the majority of Muslim here in the WEST are hypocrites, Filled with pretends. I can boldly tell u that, Muslims parents bring their kids to a social Christmas party to collect toys and other material gifts. When u asked them why do partake in a Christian feast, they will say, (C'est pas grave) It does not mean anything. The gift is what matters. Its only @lagosShia that seem to be a serious Muslim grin grin grin

I used to ve muslims colleagues, they do send xmas wishes.

@Topic, it is the hate that made him rates merry christmas wishes as worst than fornication.

Just my opinion!.
Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by LagosShia: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2011
plappville:

Although, i am not xmas fan, but i must say that, the majority of Muslim here in the WEST are hypocrites, Filled with pretends. I can boldly tell u that, Muslims parents bring their kids to a social Christmas party to collect toys and other material gifts. When u asked them why do partake in a Christian feast, they will say, (C'est pas grave) It does not mean anything. The gift is what matters. Its only @lagosShia that seem to be a serious Muslim grin grin grin

I used to ve muslims colleagues, they do send xmas wishes.

@Topic, it is the hate that made him rates merry christmas wishes as worst than fornication.

Just my opinion!.

there is no harm in collecting the toys,no doubt especially that it is not food served for christmas which is pagan.so the toys would not be digested.but it is wrong to even collect the toys because muslim parents would be encouraging their children to follow a tradition that is not islamic but pagan.
Re: Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam by plappville(f): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
LagosShia:

there is no harm in collecting the toys,no doubt especially that it is not food served for christmas which is pagan.so the toys would not be digested.but it is wrong to even collect the toys because muslim parents would be encouraging their children to follow a tradition that is not islamic but pagan.

Isn't it same thing, Pagan or Islam? as both are Idle.

(1) (Reply)

Errors Of Jehovah the Bible God In the Garden of Eden / Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? / Woman Goes Topless For The Pope(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.