Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included (5249 Views)

PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama / Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote / How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Baby Mama,

All I can say is that Baby Papa is really enjoying!

Merry Christmas and a happy new yr to your family

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by joromi: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

I am currently a cool size 14,sometimes 16 below and a 12/14 on top
I took that picture yesterday
The woes of a pear shaped woman
Plus sized is anything above 14
I think I don't look that big because I have a smaller waist but I am big
I wish to get down to a 12
That is the right size for my height

Was this your size when uncle met you?
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
bukatyne: @Baby Mama,

All I can say is that Baby Papa is really enjoying!

Merry Christmas and a happy new yr to your family

We thank baba God grin
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
joromi:

Was this your size when uncle met you?

No
I was a slim size 6
That was years ago when you were still sucking your thumb
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by joromi: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

No
I was a slim size 6
That was years ago when you were still sucking your thumb

grin grin grin
Okay
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
Acharaugo Nwanyi! Idikwa too much. cool

We definitely have the same body type. Big Bold and Beautiful. cheesy

My regards to your family as they celebrate this festive season. cool

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: Acharaugo Nwanyi! Idikwa too much. cool

We definitely have the same body type. Big Bold and Beautiful. cheesy

My regards to your family as they celebrate this festive season. cool

Thanks my sister
Jisie Ike.
You are one person I would hope to meet when next I visit Naija
God keep you and bless u this season into 2014

So you have ukwu nwanyi Owerre too grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

Thanks my sister
Jisie Ike.
You are one person I would hope to meet when next I visit Naija
God keep you and bless u this season into 2014

So you have ukwu nwanyi Owerre too grin grin grin
Lol
Amen my darling sister. I hope to meet you too anytime you come home. cool

Yes o! Ukwu juru eju! A na achokwa ya acho? That's the pride of an african woman. Lol! Nothing do you nwanne. cheesy smiley
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: Amen my darling sister. I hope to meet you too anytime you come home. cool

Yes o! Ukwu juru eju! A na achokwa ya acho? That's the pride of an african woman. Lol! Nothing do you nwanne. cheesy smiley

E le we ukwu e gbuo Ewu na okuko ozugbo nje grin grin
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

E le we ukwu e gbuo Ewu na okuko ozugbo nje
hahahahahaha!!! Ochi ato gbuo la m! grin

How's papa doing btw? Hope he's feeling better now. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: hahahahahaha!!! Ochi ato gbuo la m! grin

How's papa doing btw? Hope he's feeling better now. smiley smiley

He is doing very well,getting stronger
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

He is doing very well,getting stronger
ekele diri Chineke! Good to hear that. cool
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by oneeast1: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sweet baby mama..

Congrats..

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by greatgod2012(f): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Acidosis:
grin grin grin grin

@greatgod, me I want to see you cheesy

send me your e-mail, then i will send it there.
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by greatgod2012(f): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
@baby mama, u na welidone o, you really tried today, cooking and posting pictures, but why can't we see the picture of when you and baby papa are feeding each other this delicious of yours?

I'm so tired, not easy being a woman.....chai.

Happy jolification to everybarry o............i chop tire, chai, too much food can kill person o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
,i never done cooking o
I just dey ready now to boil the rice
We will be eating in one hour or so
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Acidosis(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
greatgod2012:

send me your e-mail, then i will send it there.
okay !!!

caricapapaya01@gmail.com

smiley smiley
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Acidosis(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
greatgod2012: @baby mama, u na welidone o, you really tried today, cooking and posting pictures, but why can't we see the picture of when you and baby papa are feeding each other this delicious of yours?

I'm so tired, not easy being a woman.....chai.

Happy jolification to everybarry o............i chop tire, chai, too much food can kill person o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I miss oo... I'll join you next Christmas
cheesy
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by ichidodo: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Same to you, mamacita

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
The hen is just out of the oven

Succulent

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
The plantain ready to be devoured

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Rice is ready

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
I feel like diving into the bowl of that plaintain. Oh lord!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
*edit* sorry, looks like this is a food thread. that chicken looks great. smiley

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Table

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
My plate

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dessert

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Nne, I na anyi ajo alo oooo. I love your way. There is obviously the hand of God in your household. A good woman attracts blessing to her family.

Merry christmas.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama: My plate

Jilikwa nwayo na eli so that you can maintain that ur physique.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Good wife,good home,good family!
Na Chineke God dey give am.
They no dey buy am for market.
I hail u mammalette!

I had battalion in my house since two weeks ago. Though most times I feel very worn out trying to be d good host, I can never forget the joy that I feel each time they tell me thank u after each meal accompanied by words of praise and d satisfied look in their eyes.
Its worth d effort.
May God continue to bless our homes.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by dayokanu(m): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2013
YPP Oya your picture too lets see those curves
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 26, 2013
Dayo,ur own na pishure whe others r looking for food.
Compliments(I don't know if u r a xtian)

I will upload my picture at d right time
So keep ur fingers crossed tongue
U don't wanna miss that kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#IWD2022: Mamador Celebrates And Stands With Nigerian Women To Break The Bias / Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? / smiley :-)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.