Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included (5251 Views)

PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama / Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote / How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by dayokanu(m): 1:14am On Dec 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Dayo,ur own na pishure whe others r looking for food.
Compliments(I don't know if u r a xtian)

I will upload my picture at d right time
So keep ur fingers crossed tongue
U don't wanna miss that kiss

I told you I uploaded my pic here before someone stole it. I suspect its Ileobatojo or Ifyalways or even you sef.

When is the right time? when you don reach babymama levels?

Oya upload something jare in the spirit of the season
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Nne, I na anyi ajo alo oooo[b]. I love your way. There is obviously the hand of God in your household. A good woman attracts blessing to her family.[/b]

Merry christmas.
Odenigbo Aroli:

Jilikwa nwayo na eli so that you can maintain that ur physique.

Thanks my dear
We only live this life once,why not enjoy it while God gives us breathe
Jisie Ike my brother
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Good wife,good home,good family!
Na Chineke God dey give am.
They no dey buy am for market.
I hail u mammalette!

I had battalion in my house since two weeks ago. Though most times I feel very worn out trying to be d good host, I can never forget the joy that I feel each time they tell me thank u after each meal accompanied by words of praise and d satisfied look in their eyes.
Its worth d effort.
May God continue to bless our homes.

Thanks and Amen
Thank you also for being a good wife,mother and aunty,cooking and taking care of everybody
We do it for love,for family
My children gave me Christmas gifts
My daughter bought me a neck scarf and my son a body wash from bath and body works
They said thank you mom,for all you do,handed me the gifts and hugged me then they have gifts to their dad too.
That is enough for me
The greatest achievement in my life are my children and my family
I am grateful for them
God will help us bring them up and they will make us proud
Amen
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 26, 2013
dayokanu:

I told you I uploaded my pic here before someone stole it. I suspect its Ileobatojo or Ifyalways or even you sef.

When is the right time? when you don reach babymama levels?

Oya upload something jare in the spirit of the season

shocked shocked grin grin

Looking good baby mama!

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Christmas and a appy new year my wondeful Nairaland family cheesy

Baby O a.k.a hips don't lie, ekele'm gi. If this is what Papa O comes home to everyday, all I can say is.....nwoke nmadu is a lucky man.

I can see papa is doing well, how is mama? hope she is enjoying jorrof rice this period

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by bukatyne(f): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Dayo,ur own na pishure whe others r looking for food.
Compliments(I don't know if u r a xtian)

I will upload my picture at d right time
So keep ur fingers crossed tongue
U don't wanna miss that kiss

My fingers are crossed too wink

Compliments of the season
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by benedicta0(f): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Christmas! You be got everything at the right place kissand to everybody on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Buky, compliments to u to!

Anxiously waiting for my gele display. tongue
Practicing very hard.

That day will be super! cheesy wink kiss
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by nasonaso: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2013
@baby mama ur hussy ehhhhhh.........kwakwariko how u take de talk am
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Chillisauce: This is how I picture nairalanders family section members, both male and female. grin

Baby mama just escape by posting her faceless pic.

Oya YPP, , CC, Ewuro, Baby123, byvan, Ileo, kulyie tongue make una come defend yourselves.
Merry Xmas y'all, gonna be a long day.
So don't forget to share the memories.

Choi

You don't mean that shocked,am a healthy lekpa not dry okporoko type,62kg, 5ft8 frame . I had my pic on in my early days but had to remove it,unsolicited attention things undecided.Just the size of that woman on my profile pic.
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2013
byvan:

You don't mean that shocked,am a healthy lekpa not dry okporoko type,62kg, 5ft8 frame . I had my pic on in my early days but had to remove it,unsolicited attention things undecided.Just the size of that woman on my profile pic.

Pictures or it didn't happen grin tongue
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
;Dit didn't happen tongue.
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
byvan:

I want to be like u o jare
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Baby mama ukwu gi ga enye ha high BP wink , very very curvilicious kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Youever Cried When Watching Amovie? / Most Nigerian Mothers In-law Are Diabolical. Reality Or Stereotype? / Help Me Out: Children School And Children Hospital In Ajah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.