Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Importation Of Diesel Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Of Diesel Oil (2291 Views)

Buy A Tanker Of Diesel (33,000 Litres) At The Cheapest Rate Of #142 Per Liter / Ban On Importation Of Rice Underway - GEJ / What Is The Cost Of A Liter Of Diesel In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Of Diesel Oil by pucho(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2006
Does anyone have info or contacts on the importation of diesel, base oil and LPFO or on the other hand ,know any one interested in purchasing any of these products. contact me by replying to this thread.
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by poske(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2006
!!! are you a buyer or seller  undecided,  you sound like both. I will advice you to try and choose what side you are on buying or selling.

I am currently a seller  smiley direct to the  refinary  cool so if you have A TANKFARM with real, confirmable, purchasing orders contact me.
NNPC AGO SPEC only

I also what to use this opportunity to ask the current selling price of diesel in your local station by area and date, (nigeria only),
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by Seun(m): 2:44am On Jun 21, 2006
Is it cost-effective to import diesel? Doesn't the federal government sell diesel at a subsidized rate?
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by poske(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2006
Diesel (AGO) has been deregulated so you can sell to the public at price depending on where the product is coming from. The idea is to keep constant supply and not cost down.
Cost will be reduced with competition.
Diesel Consumption = 12million brlls/day

The PMS (Petrol) market is not deregulated by the government, so NNPC imports and loses about N23 per litre. The idea is to keep constant supply and cost down.
PMS Consumption = 28million brlls/day

I also want to use this opportunity to ask for current selling prices of diesel in your local stations by area and date, (nigeria only)
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by obua: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2006
In portharcourt diesel sells for between N77-N90 in filling stations. I consume about 80l of diesel for my business daily. It has been a bit scarce of recent. I also drive a diesel V-booth. It is still quite economical even with disel selling at N100 compared to petrol at N65/l for a petrol V-booth
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by pucho(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2006
@poske
what is your best price for Ago, doy you have lpfo
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by poske(m): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2006
No L.P.F.O yet, but diesel prices are not stagnant, it depends on when you require it. But we can offer good resonable discounts on platts daily price. you can contact me directly for further discussions. oneksystems@yahoo.co.uk

@Obua you are really consuming a lot, how will you survive in the current high petrol market, i guess you pass it on to customers,
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by charlesn(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2006
I have contacts to supply diesel to banks. Poske can deal?
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by otokx(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2006
i bought diesel yesterday at N88 a litre at AP filling station at UNIPORT main gate.
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by pucho(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2006
@charlesn call me on 08023367597 or email shundiggs@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by poske(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2006
@ charlesn yes, no problem forward mail with quantity, time required and contact phone no[code][/code] to oneksystems@yahoo.co.uk

@ otokx and obua thanks for your pricing more daily prices please,
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by akara(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2006
Since Seun is not aware, i will collect the .50k brokerage that is on these deals. Don't worry, he will get his .25k share, Una wan cheat us.
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by poske(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2006
hello making contacts is a long way from closing deals, let all those involved bring their meal to the table and we can discuss how to cook it. Without that we will not eat any cooked food.

@charsln i await you. as for posh whats uppp,

please more daily prices in your local station for diesel and petrol, is it going up or down in your area,
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by pucho(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2006
@poske let me have ur IM so we can chat we can probably do business togeda
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by charlesn(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2006
Poske can i have your contact phone numbers please.
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by poske(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2006
Hello you can reach me with my email, above and then we can discuss on the phone thanks for your interest,

Okay please lets have more daily diesel prices in your area. Thanks

HOW MUCH DID YOU BUY DIESEL TODAY?
Re: Importation Of Diesel Oil by obua: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2006
I got diesel for N86 today. The scarcity of 2weeks ago has come down

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? / Mastercard Or Visa Card- Which Is More Widely Accepted And Which Has Lower Rates / Looking For Oil Palm Processing Machine & Lister Generators To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.