Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] (1079 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! / Good Things Happening In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 25, 2013
It's like the West is the cooking place of all sorts of fawked up social projects afterwhich it then tries to dish it out out to the rest of the world...after of-course, force-feeding its ideals to all it's residences first. Thank God for Naija standing up against this stupidity and banning it. I speak ofcourse of the GAY.

Why is everyone in everyone's face today about homophobia? Why is the media trying to force a love/acceptance/whatever of the gay lifestyle on folk? I don't agree with a certain lifestyle and therefore I should be harrased? My freedom of preference should now be overriden by gay-bullies and it's perfectly okay to western society?

I Just saw recently a chap on some TV show said he did not agree with the gay lifestyle and that cost him his job. Like what the bleeding fawk? What happened to his own preferences? Y'all in Naija better thank your president for stopping this menace before it started breeding!
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by joromi: 5:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Yea...
That Duck Dynasty guy...

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by joromi: 5:24am On Dec 25, 2013
It's a sin to have an opinion now especially if it offends "society"...

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by EagleNest(m): 5:41am On Dec 25, 2013
The Western world have sufficiently abused freedom. As we do always say, too much of everything is bad!
Let Africans boycott all the boy-cottables and only accept those things that are socially and morally acceptable and helpful to the society.
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by Nuzo1(m): 5:51am On Dec 25, 2013
There are certain lifestyles we may have to come to terms with sooner or later. And that is the right for gays to live their lives.

I'm subconsciously homophobic. I get visibly shaky and irritated when they are around me. However, as I try to improve on my rationality everyday, I've come to understand that gays are more peace loving and advocates of a better world than the rest of us heterosexuals.

I believe in laiz affair. Hope I got the phrase right.
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by fr3do(m): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2013
Nuzo':
There are certain lifestyles we may have to come to terms with sooner or later. And that is the right for gays to live their lives.

I'm subconsciously homophobic. I get visibly shaky and irritated when they are around me. However, as I try to improve on my rationality everyday, I've come to understand that gays are more peace loving and advocates of a better world than the rest of us heterosexuals.

I believe in laiz affair. Hope I got the phrase right.

We must set moral standards for ourselves
If not,in the quest for being 'rational' (which white media stereotypically paint homosexuals as,and 'homophobics' as not) we drift out of control.
There is no limit to human madness
Laws are not enough,we also need morals.

dont let others tell you what is right or wrong,rational or irrational
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by LordReed(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2013
fr3do:

We must set moral standards for ourselves
If not,in the quest for being 'rational' (which white media stereotypically paint homosexuals as,and 'homophobics' as not) we drift out of control.
There is no limit to human madness
Laws are not enough,we also need morals.

dont let others tell you what is right or wrong,rational or irrational

The bolded is not always correct because the basis of a functional civilization is collective responsibility. Most civilisations fail because personal aggrandizement supersede the collective good. The gay rights movement is an offshoot of this type of philosophy and represents a danger to the human race. God help us we don't destroy ourselves (the human race) in the search for selfish ends.
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by ednut1(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2013
during d days of trans atlantic immigration gays were hanged. in d 1950s in some usa states gay act lead to jail. it is only a matter of time 9ja legalise gay . cos dis west will shove it down our a$$. dey already threatnin to reduce aids nd grants. only a matter of time before we succumb
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by dinachi(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2013
At the moment Nigeria is safe from the homosexual propaganda because advanced countries like Russia, China and India has not yet joined the homosexual bandwagon. There is nothing Gay about the lifestyle. The problem is the silent majority, especially women who are beginning to take a conciliatory tone about it. You now hear misguided people in Nigeria saying live and let live. That is the problem. Already in the USA, they have gone beyond homosexuality, they are in the process of recognition and decriminalization of Pedoph1les. The best way to fight this homosexual agenda is to say no to it wherever we confront it. Homosexuality is not a human right.
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2013
ednut1: during d days of trans atlantic immigration gays were hanged. in d 1950s in some usa states gay act lead to jail. it is only a matter of time 9ja legalise gay . cos dis west will shove it down our a$$. dey already threatnin to reduce aids nd grants. only a matter of time before we succumb

Is Not so much in the legalizing, but in how they try so hard to bully you even if you dont agree with the lifestyle!
If someone publicly announces that they dont agree with the vegetarian lifestyle, I bet you that noone will give a damn. Its your preference.
But say you dont agree with THE GAY and they will want to hang you.

Seriously?
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by chrisviral(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2013
I call it civilisation,
The world is changing so change with it.

I have a cousin who is Gay by birth,
First I hated him, but to what end, that's his nature, so I just have to let him live.

Besides the Gay thing will help cocktail over-population...

But its Evil, that I know.
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by ednut1(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2013
2buff:

Is Not so much in the legalizing, but in how they try so hard to bully you even if you dont agree with the lifestyle!
If someone publicly announces that they dont agree with the vegetarian lifestyle, I bet you that noone will give a damn. Its your preference.
But say you dont agree with THE GAY and they will want to hang you.

Seriously?
u hv to understand dat wen dis guys found us we were savages. they own us despite d fake independence we hv. once they change dr stance u must follow. after killing prisoners wit reckless abandon in d past nw dey fightin for ban on executions world wide. now gay. nd if any african leader resist ask mugabe or Gaddafi wetin ur eyes go see. but if u obey wella eg mandela u will be praised . smh. dis same dudes brought xtainity . to me gay is a choice do it in ur room. but all dis gay right gay marriage gay bishop is pure stupidity
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by barackohandso(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Homosexuality? Ewww! Thinking about it alone is so gross, but on the line of morality, do you really think all straight people are moral? It's illegal in Nigeria but I'm sure y'all know people do it nonetheless (a lot that is)

I denounce it but I really need to get a fixed meaning of the term "Morality"
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by LordReed(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2013
chris viral: I call it civilisation,
The world is changing so change with it.

I have a cousin who is Gay by birth,
First I hated him, but to what end, that's his nature, so I just have to let him live.

Besides the Gay thing will help cocktail over-population...

But its Evil, that I know.

In as much as I am not advocating gay hatred it still remains to be said that it is not an advance in civilisation. IMO and as bore out by history once societies start indulging in such things they usually crumble. Ask of the Roman or Ottoman empires.
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by tpia5: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Why is the op always looking for relevance.

Foreign section plz, or is nigeria the west?
Re: What Is Happening In The West? [GAY] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yes! Perverts and their pervertry should be sent back to the west.

(1) (Reply)

. / We Will Win Osun With Cash And Bags Of Rice – PDP Chairman MU’AZU / IGP M.D Abubakar Set To Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.