Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,823 members, 7,828,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! (1667 Views)

Get A Partner Today: Stop The Loneliness! / When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: / Teach Me How To Toast { I Wan Sabi Toast Girl} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by SweetSensation(f): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2008
Very lonely, any one to keep me Busy? !!!
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by oziomatv(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2008
Women don't feel lonely, why not go to the church maybe a brother is feeling lonely too, perhaps both of you could sort things out by knowing each other.  you'll only get trouble here if insist on nairaland guys.
I never saw your log name, I wouldn't have responded.
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2008
Well from your id name u really dont sound much like a serious person. so i guess you will get only few responces and no one serious will wanna hook up. you will only draw fellows with the same id kind or unserious people.

Anyway whats your sex and what exactly are you looking for, you never can tell.
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by manmustwac(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2008
clitoris:

Very lonely, any one to keep me Busy? !!!
Your name is is clitorus. [b][Very lonely, any one to keep me Busy? !!!/b] So i guess your clitorus needs a penus to keep it busy.  grin grin
but where are you located? SOMEWHERE! You don't sound serious  grin grin

infact your not serious
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by whiteroses(f): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2008
hey you ok, you didnt specify your reasons so its hard to tell if you are lonely in a no boyfriend sense or away from your friends and family, hope you'll be ok sooner but until then sign up on facebook and meet new and old friends, share photos and see others pictures as well and finanlly search for temi ayomide and add me as friend innit, pss pss its a secret if you are anything like me on facebook you can even read peoples wall comment and see what they are up to, and if you want full details click the other persons profile and read wats been said before, lol iborun on facebook.com grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  
oh mail me and will give you ma msn addy as well, xx
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by MissyB1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2008
LOL
2 funny names on dis thread.
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by SweetSensation(f): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2008
If I am not serious enough, I will not bother wasting my precious time. Just that Mum and Dad boarded a flight to UK to be back in 3weekas time. I am left all alone in the House. I don't mind any one coming to visit me in Abuja and keep me company till Dad returns. I can't be at home all day long. Its Just too boring.

Peace and Light !!!
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by origina9ja(f): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2008
yer u cN SIGN up 4
facebook
myspace
bebo
facebox
nairaland
tag
or chat on msn
dat is wat i do sometimes
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by origina9ja(f): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2008
clitoris:

If I am not serious enough, I will not bother wasting my precious time. Just that Mum and Dad boarded a flight to UK to be back in 3weekas time. I am left all alone in the House. I don't mind any one coming to visit me in Abuja and keep me company till Dad returns. I can't be at home all day long. Its Just too boring.

Peace and Light !!!

how about u go visit friendz
or invite a friend or friendz
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by SweetSensation(f): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2008
Will be very unsecured. Securities will not be available till Dad returns I can't go out all alone. Not possible for me.Have not been in this kind of situation before.
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by origina9ja(f): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2008
clitoris:

Will be very unsecured. Securities will not be available till Dad returns I can't go out all alone. Not possible for me.Have not been in this kind of situation before.

ma bad bout ur comment
i dont understand wat u mean by security

does dat mean you are to young or you are not allow by your dad
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by whiteroses(f): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2008
how old are you though arent you allowed to invite friends over? in nigeria when my parent went abroad was one of the best time of my life, its sleepover and party all day all night, my mum doesnt like it when my friends are too much in the house but those days were so fun, i remember we would call random numbers 080bla bla and start doing blind dates that we never showed up lol, i heared abuja is a very fun place so you should be ok just call your friend and go out innit
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by origina9ja(f): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2008
@whiteroses
u got nice pic on ur profile
re u da 1 in white!!!
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by HCH3COO: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2008
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by oziomatv(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2008
My sister I can't figure out why you should feel lonely, don't you have relatives? Inviting an unknown guest in your family home sound irresponsible and unsafe besides your a girl to start with.
  Don't let Nairaland randy boys jump on you.
 Am off to another thread.
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2008
ah! I FOR NO MIND COME ABUJA OH BUT I CANT DO THE BUS THING AND DIDNT PLAN TO SPEND MONEY ON FLIGHT THIS PERIOD.

CAN YOU COME DOWN TO LAGOS?
NOTE: ALL EXPENCE PAID (by you) lol!
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by SweetSensation(f): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2008
I am trying to Sign up on FACEBOOK
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by whiteroses(f): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2008
origina9ja thank you, that is me in the cream sweatshirt da other girls in white and pink is my friend, shes hella sexy i hate taking pics with her, like how you asked if i'm the one in white lol,
@ clitoris honey don't listen to anyone on nairaland that wants to come to you please, there are so may weirdos online, i can tell you that  
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by Viante(f): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2008
@Poster

you sure say Wowo no dey clap hand follow you undecided
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by origina9ja(f): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2008
clitoris:

I am trying to Sign up on FACEBOOK

ma sista when u done
abeg send me ur link
make i add me
i go fit make u laugh kiss kiss kiss
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by whiteroses(f): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2008
@origina9ja haba and you thought mine was nice cheesy, just checked yours you lukkin so sweet xx
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by origina9ja(f): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2008
thankx oo ma sista
na because i dey go church undecided
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by allfriends(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2008
stop complaing and grow up sister , your parent wont be with you for ever, begin to learn to be independent , if not now, then later , life will demand that from you
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by allfriends(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2008
WITH AGE COMES KNOWLEDGE
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by origina9ja(f): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2008
allfriends:

and good news for you all girls complaing , im a machine programmed by nature to exterminate loniness tru telling of myrevolutionised escapades with girls i hav dated in the past by me , his excellency himself

olusegun oba!!!!
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by spikedcylinder: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2008
@ poster
Bored? Really? Even with your username and all?
There must be something wrong!
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by origina9ja(f): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2008
whiteroses:

@ clitoris honey don't listen to anyone on nairaland that wants to come to you please, there are so may weirdos online, i can tell you that

haba now angry
dis 1 na stereotyping
mi i no be like that ooh
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by topup: 3:37am On Aug 08, 2008
Inviting strangers into your house is definitely NOT the way to go. If anything happened I'm sure you'd opt for lonliness anytime.

Everybody should learn to entertain themselves, lonliness has caused me to do many things that I wish I didn't, hehe good times!
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by whiteroses(f): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2008
origina9ja:

haba now angry
this 1 na stereotyping
mi i no be like that ooh
aww sorry i was just advicing her lol
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by mazil101: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2008
Yes,I can keep u busy for life. Just log on to: www.datingarena4u..com and u will never be bored again.
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by SweetSensation(f): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
My two cousines will be spending some couple of days with me.
Re: Loneliness Wan Kill Me Oh! by helium44(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ Sweetsensation

Thank God you have cousins that can stay with you.Are you new in naija for you to think of meeting someone on this forum just to come spend time with you all because your parents are away.Im sure naija guys and even babes are already cracking there brains.Naija isnt dat safe ma systa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Too Need A Girl / Anyone Wants To Date Snazzydawn? / Strictly Oyo State thingz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.