Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,826 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) (23526 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Inside Innoson Auto Factory / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi Nigeria – World’s 1st Black Owned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by hurricaneChris: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
pendusky:
IS OWERRI NOW IN NNEWI?
Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
rhymz: Guy stop splitting hair, you no exactly my point, in your first statement you had summarily dismissed the man's effort by only emphasizing on how every tom dick and harry needed to certify the products before they are even tested, a statement that revealed that you were not interested in acknowledging the man's trailblazing effort but to condemn and find fault as usual.

I wonder how many times you have queried new comers like KIA Scoda and the likes, abi na because na black person initiative na im you wan come run begin form quality expert.
Of course safety is very important but it does not necessarily have a direct hampering effect of final product, Yes! might sound odd but it is the truth. Next time criticize with perspective and not uncontrolled emotional outburst.

OK I hear you. Stay well.
Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Feraz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
I'm impressed. I remember wanting to apply to the firm for my Industrial Training and I was told they don' t take students. Honestly, I was sorta pissed.

I've even seen some of the buses ply Benin-Ore expressway and I didn't know till I was near and saw their logo IVM.

My prayers is for the steel industry to be functional so we can master the art of steel making which will pave the way for serious industrial revolution. With the functioning of the above, it will create jobs directly and indirectly and I don't Engineers will find it difficult getting a place to work.

Kudos to Innoson.
Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Murder_X: Great but they should check their safety policy; none of the workers wore any form of protection, no coverall, no gloves, no goggles, no helmet etc. Great job though.

I was just about to say this no safety gadgets at all but nice work all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamaica To Order Vehicles From Nigerian Manufacturer, INNOSON / 7 Myths About Fuel Economy / How Can I Drive Rats Away From My Car? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.