Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Is It Like To Live And Work In Vienna, Austria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is It Like To Live And Work In Vienna, Austria? (1860 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Bonny Island? What Is It Like? / Working Legally In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Like To Live And Work In Vienna, Austria? by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Please, I need some piece of advice from Nairalanders who have traveled to or live in Austria. My younger brother will be proceeding to Austria by next year to do his Master's at Modul University, Vienna. He will be going with a work permit, so that he can work as he likes while he do his Master's. We need some advice on how to secure an apartment in Vienna. I mean, how does house rent work in Vienna? I am aware that they use Euro. So how much is the average monthly house rent? Is house rent paid monthly or yearly? What is it like to live, work and study in Vienna. Thanks.
Re: What Is It Like To Live And Work In Vienna, Austria? by rashmanovic: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
pls can i have your number so we can whatsapp so as learn from u as a graphic designer
Re: What Is It Like To Live And Work In Vienna, Austria? by yemmyma: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
First of all,
Housing; In Vienna, it will cost you cheapest 350euros per month. If you are very lucky 300. Now, you can get accomodation from places like oead.at, wihast.at

Living: Living in Vienna is like most Western European countries. it is cool, nice and lots of people around. lest i forget beautiful

Working; Depends on what he can do, but i would suggest to your brother to pick up German before he arrives. Would make life easier for him

(1) (Reply)

How Apapa Looked Like In March 2021 Without Tears, Trailers & Traffic / Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose / Ireland Visa Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.