Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) (3422 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nairalander and family shares Christmas Day cooking pictures..
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by mayorall(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Where the px

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Picture or it didn't happen! angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by IKEMBANNEWI: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Chino is this the Job Obi employed you to do? undecided Thought you promised to show us pishures of ongoing projects @ year's end? angry? On a lighter i think....
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Ngwakwe: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Make sure you compliment today's cooking by taking her out tomorrow to Rock View Hotel and other wonderful tourist attractions in Imo State for her to appreciate your care and romantic qualities.

Don't try brainwashing her before the tour.

Goodluck and happy holidays

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: Chino is this the Job Obi employed you to do? undecided Thought you promised to show us pishures of ongoing projects @ year's end? angry? On a lighter i think....

My family is my first priority....
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by cashkid18(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
@chino,na your wife i won see,no b d fud self
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:

My family is my first priority....
first time you made a very sensible and reasonable comment. Am impressed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Ngwakwe: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
The food isn't done yet or rather served and you rush to open thread.

Kukuma start posting the photographs

one.east1:
Waiting patiently for the Christmas food..
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by jmaine: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
**smh**
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
You have a beautiful wife and kitchen. I envy you oo. I wish you could recommend me to Peter Obi grin
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by doctokwus: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Are u not hosting visitors?Those pots are hardly enuf to cook a meal dat will b sufficient for 2adults,talkless of any visitor

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
More of wifey....picture loading
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
doctokwus: Are u not hosting visitors?Those pots are hardly enuf to cook a meal dat will b sufficient for 2adults,talkless of any visitor

Its for three people (myself, my wife and baby chino)
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Afam4eva: You have a beautiful wife and kitchen. I envy you oo. I wish you could recommend me to Peter Obi grin

grin grin
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Jakumo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
One East one you will be glad to hear about the online poll which has concluded overwhelmingly that your wife has a shapely asz. Merry Xmas.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by 24in7: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Afam4eva: You have a beautiful wife and kitchen. I envy you oo. I wish you could recommend me to Peter Obi grin
U NO even c her face u dey hala...if e come show u her face wetin u go cme talk
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jakumo: One East one you will be glad to hear about the online poll which has concluded overwhelmingly that your wife has a shapely asz. Merry Xmas.
LMAO! grin grin
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
24in7: U NO even c her face u dey hala...if e come show u her face wetin u go cme talk
Can't you see her skin?
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by majalisa(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:
chairman ur wyf beautiful o..if na me no b d food I go dey patiently wait 4 but d cook...merry Xmas
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Afam, what is going on? I can't upload even when I have reduced it below 200kb
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by 24in7: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Can't you see her skin?
so u rate ladies only by their skins...can u marry a lady with face covered
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: Make sure you compliment today's cooking by taking her out tomorrow to Rock View Hotel and other wonderful tourist attractions in Imo State for her to appreciate your care and romantic qualities.

Don't try brainwashing her before the tour.

Goodluck and happy holidays

Am in Anambra, am taking her for sight seeing at Agulu Lake Resort after which we head back to Awka to take a bottle of Hero drinks and Nkwobi to join.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nigerians and hanging of TVs on the wall angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
Nigerians and hanging of TVs on the wall angry
what's wrong with that? Where do you put yours? On a TV stand?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: first time you made a very sensible and reasonable comment. Am impressed.

You mean I have been non-sensible all these years..?

Don't worry very soon na my son go dey tackling you for NL.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by IboKiller: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Can't you see her skin?
Werey! Dumbo jack having fantasy with another man's wife.
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
.....and BTW what is this doing in the Politics section?

A mod should move this to the General Section.
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by phantom(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
chino like say obi pay una 13Th month Abi? Anyways merry christmas to you and other nwafos here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Onunu with Pepper Soup Recipe / Why Is Rice A Must-eat On Sundays? / 9 Surprising Side Effects Of Golden Morn And Its Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.