Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! (40757 Views)

Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by MissYuzedo(f): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Music video directors Sesan Ogunro and Moe Musa
lost their dads early morning today and yesterday
respectively.
As you must have read by now, Sesan's dad, Sesan
Ogunro Snr was shot point blank by armed robbers
as he returned from his church's Christmas
Carol yesterday with his family - kids and grand
kids.
He was rushed to the hospital, only to die later on.
Moe Musa's dad died after a horrific gas explosion in
his kitchen, here in Lagos.

This is happening after both artistes shot the Skelewu music video... Can u guys see what am seeing

SoURCE

Wow thanks mod!
Meanwhile you can also VIEW THE PICTURE OF THE WORST CHRISTMAS CAKE HERE HERE

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by abdulaz: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
tell me something...I'm back again, I was busy eating the Christmas rice and chicken that my lovely Christian babe brought for me. Now I can comment proper. superstitious beliefs have really eaten deep into the blood of Nigerians, later we will be calling ourselves Muslims and Christians when our traditional beliefs are still much alive in us, let's change our ways. Not to forget, FTC on the birthday of Jesu Christi...

8 Likes

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by dejt4u(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
MissYuzedo: Music video directors Sesan Ogunro and Moe Musa
respectively.
kids.

This is happening after both artistes shot the Skelewu music video... Can u guys see what am seeing

SoURCE
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
MissYuzedo: Music video directors Sesan Ogunro and Moe Musa
respectively.
kids.

SoURCE

no, I guess not.
my brain works well, u know.

23 Likes

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Anasko(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
superstitioner....

3 Likes

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by homesteady(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin very funny grin grin tho' the funny allegation makes sense

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by AbuMikey(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2013

_Shit has been on twitter for some days now, finnaly found its way to NL gringrin

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by stevecantrell: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
I hate that song, anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
angryOP,
What type of weed do you smoke? The quality is defo 2nd to none..I need it!!!

Meanwhile

Am in trouble here please help - www.nairaland.com/1568952/female-boss-wants-make-love

14 Likes

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by lomprico(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Op! Wetin u want make we con do na?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Babamide(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
Why are there so many foolish people on nairaland??

12 Likes

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by pweetixandy: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
is davido still aliVe?

3 Likes

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
pweetixandy: is davido still aliVe?
Why u stole my name? angry

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by pweetixandy: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze:
Why u stole my name? angry
ehn?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Danhumprey: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
If the OP is not MissYuzedo,then it's nobody. grin

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
pweetixandy:
ehn?

angryangry angryangry
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
Danhumprey: If the OP is not MissYuzedo,then it's nobody. grin

angryangry
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by sEGXY2(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
yeye op

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Oh, really?

I've been saying it. Wet weed is stronger than dry weed, but they will not understand. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by ronalmagic10(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze: angryOP,
What type of weed do you smoke? The quality is defo 2nd to none

@op, you really have a problem if the andyblaze I know is talking this way

3 Likes

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
I think christianity is satanic. not skelewu.

7 Likes

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Flygeriansteve: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by EMMASON125: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
All this things are fallacy.
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Thank God am the first to comment. Dancing skelewu.lol
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
ChemistrySUPC: Thank God am the first to comment. Dancing skelewu.lol

Dafuq?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
ronalmagic10:

@op, you really have a problem if the andyblaze I know is talking this way
angry
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by emmyid(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
mtcheeeew! Wat dis OP even saying. U just want to bring up new controversial and superstitious story on this merry day!

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Cubeet: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
super story
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by yuncka: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
I tink U shuld b askin Davido instead of blamin Satan(who's roastin maize in hell)......
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by akereconfi: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nigerians and their mentality.....................................
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Huh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? / What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.