Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Configure Your Cisco Routers And Switch And Solve Your Network Issues Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Configure Your Cisco Routers And Switch And Solve Your Network Issues Here (1227 Views)

Mikrotik Routers And Wireless / Configure Live Cisco Routers And Switch Free! / Configure your Microsoft Outlook to read Gmail and other email providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Configure Your Cisco Routers And Switch And Solve Your Network Issues Here by networkguru(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
You Can contact me to configure cisco router and switch for any of the solutions below;

DHCP Server
IP NAT
Static and default routing
BGP
IP SLA
Multi-link Auto Failover
Controlling traffic with IP Access-lists and route-maps
VLAN configuration and inter-VLAN routing
SNMP

You can also contact me for;

General network troubleshooting
LAN troubleshooting
Wireless line setup and configuration and troubleshooting
Cyberoam configuration for network traffic filtering and firewall

My number is 07039673979
e-mail: tcpipnetworkguru@gmail.com
Re: Configure Your Cisco Routers And Switch And Solve Your Network Issues Here by networkguru(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2013
You can also contact me for your network monitoring, network design and support solutions.
Re: Configure Your Cisco Routers And Switch And Solve Your Network Issues Here by networkguru(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
networkguru:
You Can contact me to configure cisco router and switch for any of the solutions below;

DHCP Server
IP NAT
Static and default routing
BGP
IP SLA
Multi-link Auto Failover
Controlling traffic with IP Access-lists and route-maps
VLAN configuration and inter-VLAN routing
SNMP

You can also contact me for;

General network troubleshooting
LAN troubleshooting
Wireless line setup and configuration and troubleshooting
Cyberoam configuration for network traffic filtering and firewall

My number is 07039673979
e-mail: tcpipnetworkguru@gmail.com
Re: Configure Your Cisco Routers And Switch And Solve Your Network Issues Here by networkguru(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
You can also call me if you need Internet Service

(1) (Reply)

Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! / Computer Draining Megabyte Issue / Please,what Is The Role Of Computer Administrator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.