Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale (2438 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Mopoli(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2013
As Christians all over Nigeria and Certainly the World at large gathered in their respective places of worship to celebrate the birth of Christ. The General Overseer and the founder of The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement pastor Lazarus Muoka in his own way, commenorates the festive season by giving a directive to all the Chosen branches stressing that his photograph should now be sold. He added that the portrait should be giving away at the rate of N10,000 per portrait.
Also speaking, the G.O enjoins the Chosen faithful to patronize the portrait for God's maximum blessing.
This directives was given on the 25th of December during her December Retreat Programme.

Now my questions is..........Is this act right before God? I mean for goodness sake what is Christianity now turning into? Personally, I'm totally against this barbaric act, to be very frank i felt so depressed and disappointed to the extend of almost shedding tears as of the time the announcement was made. Oh! God save your people.
What do you have to say?

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by slap1(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2013
I didn't read where he threatened to shoot those that won't buy...that means it's not by force.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by benny4wax(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2013
but why should Gods representative sell his image to members did Jesus sell his while on earth?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2013
Its not robbery but it is extortion. It is also deceptive advertising to claim that it cures or prevents anything

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Idowuobo(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Mopoli(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2013
@Slap1
Its d act datz condemable and not about the method he deploy in selling the market.
Dat was xactly wat happen I'd neva be biased or in-acurrate in my report.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by SalC: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2013
Source or it didnt happengrin

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Mopoli(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2013
@Sal C
Go and enquire from any sincere Chosen brethren who honoured the Dec retreat programme. If i wasn't there when the directive was made i'd not ve believe it @all
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by quality01(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2013
Naija a land of opportunity. Church business is the second most lucrative business after oil in naija.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by SalC: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2013
Mopoli: @Sal C
Go and enquire from any sincere Chosen brethren who honoured the Dec retreat programme. If i wasn't there when the directive was made i'd not ve believe it @all
Ok good for them
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Syncan(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2013
Mopoli: @Sal C

Really? Oh where is amara.lizzy%40y when you need her, Amii pls come ooooo, something to confirm for me oooo angry grin
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Princewell2012(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
slap1: I didn't read where he threatened to shoot those that won't buy...that means it's not by force.
why dont you say the truth, and let devil be ashme
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Princewell2012(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
This is idolatry in the highest order, atleast iam a living withness, a driver in my place of work, brought pastor muoka's potriate picture, which he bought from the church, I mean this is sheer wickedness
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Princewell2012(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
This is idolatry in the highest order, atleast iam a living withness, a driver in my place of work, brought pastor muoka's potriate picture, which he bought from their church, i was dumpfounded when i saw this. I mean this is sheer wickedness

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by bizmahn: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Such act should be condemned in the strongest terms if it be found to be true.I'm beginning to wonder what has been happening these days in such a wonderful ministry that began well with preaching of righteousness.Is this a deviation or what.This better be false.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by made2fit(f): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pride, Idolatry and Extortion all rolled into one. Smh
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Mopoli(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Princewell2012: This is idolatry in the highest order, atleast iam a living withness, a driver in my place of work, brought pastor muoka's potriate picture, which he bought from the church, I mean this is sheer wickedness
Thank God a witness is right here to prove the unthenticity of my report; I ll never compromise my faith by condone evil and unethical practices simply because I'm worshipper of his ministry, far be it from me.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by peteregwu(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
YOU GUYS HAVE COME AGAIN, WARRING AGAINST THE G.O OF THE LORDS CHOSEN.

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THE LORDS CHOSEN FOR THE PAST 10YRS, AND MY BELOVED PASTOR NEVER SAID AND UTTER SUCH WORD TO US. THAT IS A LIE FROM ENEMIES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. PLS GUYS LET THE OP PRODUCE THE VIDEO AND OR AN EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT. PLS GUYS DONT JUST BELIEVE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT THE LORDS CHOSEN WITHOUT YOU CONFIRMING IT. IF YOU BELIEVE A LIE AND ALSO PROPAGATE IT AGAINST A TRUE MAN OF GOD, YOU HAVE INVITED GODS JUDGMENT UNKNOWINGLY UPON YOURSELF.

THE PASTOR IS THE ONLY PASTOR I KNOW THAT PREACHES EVERY TIME ON PULPIT THAT ARMED ROBBERS, DRUG DEALERS, PROSTITUTES, 419ERS, THIEVES, ALCOHOL DEALERS, NEVER TO GIVE US THEIR OFFERING OR PUT IT IN OFFERING BAG OF THE CHURCH AND NEVER TO PAY THEIR TITHES IN THE CHURCH. THUS, THE ENEMIES OF HOLINESS ARE ANGRY LIKE THEIR FATHER THE DEVIL. SO THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO RIFHT RUBBISH.

I WAS AT THE CRUSADE ON 25TH AND 26TH AND I NEVER TRAVELLED, HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND HE CANT EVEN SAY IT.

AM SORRY FOR GULLIBLE CHRISTIANS.

NOW, THE PASTOR HAS HEADED FOR MGBIDI, IMOS STATE FOR THE CRUSADE TITLED; WHAT GOD HAS DETERMINED SHALL BE DONE. COMING UP ON 4, 5, AND 6TH JAN.

I THANK GOD THAT MY PASTOR IS THE TYPE THAT DOES NOT LOOK BACK, HE GOES ABOUT DOING HIS FATHERS BUSINESS.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by bizmahn: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by bizmahn: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oya @OP Mr "mopoli" a chosen member Peter Egwu is challenging your thread.You have to appear now & reply him or be a LIAR forever.
I mean how can someone lie about something as serious as this.There's something fishy somewhere.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by peteregwu(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
bizmahn: Oya @OP Mr "mopoli" a chosen member Peter Egwu is challenging your thread.You have to appear now & reply him or be a LIAR forever.
I mean how can someone lie about something as serious as this.There's something fishy somewhere.

YOU ARE ALSO ONE OF THEM, BECAUSE YOU LOVE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING.....DEEP IN YOUR HEART YOU LOVE IT.

DONT YOU GET IT? ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT HAS BEEN SPEAKING AGAINST THE PASTOR, WHERE ARE THEY NOW? ANYTHING THAT IS OF DARKNESS DOES NOT LAST FRIEND. LINDA, JULIET, OFOEGBU WHO LATER WROTE THE PASTOR AND THE CHURCH REPENTING AND FEELING SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID, ETC. ITS LIKE YOU DONT READ YOUR BIBLE, OR MAYBE YOU READ WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING.

HOW LONG WULL YU CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY. WHY DONT TAKE TIME AND PRAY FOR GODS REVELATION CONCERNING THE PASTOR AND THE CHURCH AND STOP BEING CONFUSED.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by bizmahn: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
peteregwu:

YOU ARE ALSO ONE OF THEM, BECAUSE YOU LOVE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING.....DEEP IN YOUR HEART YOU LOVE IT........

Bro, its good I introduce myself clearly.I'm not the everyday christian that speaks to please people,churches or pastors.If any derail I will openly declare it if I'm certain about it.I pursue after truth & purity without apology.If there's a complaint about any ministry or minister of God even it be Pastor Kumuyi, I am not afraid to investigate it and thats what I'm doing.
You said I'm one of them & I love what I'm hearing.If I call you a false prophet for saying this you may not like it.How can I rejoice when I see any ministry that stood for righteousness sliding? Will u rejoice in such? My purpose is to find out the truth so as to join to support or warn the ministry as the case may be.Anyway,it matters nothing to me if you don't see it my way.Night.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by MrAladin: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
peteregwu: YOU GUYS HAVE COME AGAIN, WARRING AGAINST THE G.O OF THE LORDS CHOSEN.

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THE LORDS CHOSEN FOR THE PAST 10YRS, AND MY BELOVED PASTOR NEVER SAID AND UTTER SUCH WORD TO US. THAT IS A LIE FROM ENEMIES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. PLS GUYS LET THE OP PRODUCE THE VIDEO AND OR AN EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT. PLS GUYS DONT JUST BELIEVE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT THE LORDS CHOSEN WITHOUT YOU CONFIRMING IT. IF YOU BELIEVE A LIE AND ALSO PROPAGATE IT AGAINST A TRUE MAN OF GOD, YOU HAVE INVITED GODS JUDGMENT UNKNOWINGLY UPON YOURSELF.

THE PASTOR IS THE ONLY PASTOR I KNOW THAT PREACHES EVERY TIME ON PULPIT THAT ARMED ROBBERS, DRUG DEALERS, PROSTITUTES, 419ERS, THIEVES, ALCOHOL DEALERS, NEVER TO GIVE US THEIR OFFERING OR PUT IT IN OFFERING BAG OF THE CHURCH AND NEVER TO PAY THEIR TITHES IN THE CHURCH. THUS, THE ENEMIES OF HOLINESS ARE ANGRY LIKE THEIR FATHER THE DEVIL. SO THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO RIFHT RUBBISH.

I WAS AT THE CRUSADE ON 25TH AND 26TH AND I NEVER TRAVELLED, HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND HE CANT EVEN SAY IT.

NOW, THE PASTOR HAS HEADED FOR MGBIDI, IMOS STATE FOR THE CRUSADE TITLED; WHAT GOD HAS DETERMINED SHALL BE DONE. COMING UP ON 4, 5, AND 6TH JAN.

I THANK GOD THAT MY PASTOR IS THE TYPE THAT DOES NOT LOOK BACK, HE GOES ABOUT DOING HIS FATHERS BUSINESS.

them don brain wash u. Sotey u no fit reason fine....
If to say na about catholic church dem create dis topic na E-g:Dat Like u go type nonsense pass.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by MrAladin: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
peteregwu: YOU GUYS HAVE COME AGAIN, WARRING AGAINST THE G.O OF THE LORDS CHOSEN.

If to say na about catholic church dem create dis topic na E-g:Dat Like u go type nonsense pass.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by peteregwu(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2014
Mr. Aladin:

YOU CATHOLIC IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT THEY WORSHIP IDOL (MARY) . THAT ONE IS SURE NAA...ABI I LIE. I COULD REMEMBER AROUND MY AREA WHERE THEY GATHER AROUND A MARY'S IMAGE AND STARTED PRAYING TO IT. WHAT DOES THAT TELL ME OR DO I NEED AN ANGEL TO TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE DOING? NO. ANYWAY THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ANTICHRIST...COS THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ANTICHRIST WANT. BUT I PRAY GOD WILL OPEN THEIR SPIRITUALLY BLINDED EYES TO KNOW FROM WHERE THEY ARE FALLING.

SO PLS STEP ASIDE. THAT IS WHY MOST CATHOLIC HATE CHOSEN.

THE OP DIDNT MENTION THE TESTIMONIES OF A WOMAN WHO TESTIFIED OF HOW GOD OF CHOSEN DELIVERED HER FROM BEING A SECOND WIFE, HOW SHE REPENTED AND MADE RESTITUTION AND CUT OFF FROM THAT EVIL MARRIAGE. ALREADY SHE ALREADY HAD AN ISSUE FOR THAT MAN, BUT HEARIBG THE WORD OF GOD FROM THE PULPIT SHE FORSOOK THE EVIL MARRIAGE AND BECAME BORN AGAIN.

I KNOW YOU WONT TALK ABOUT THE TESTIMONY BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF DARKNESS AND LIKE YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL WHO DELIGHTS IN TURNING INTO DARKNESS AND TRUTH INTO A LIE.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Zither(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2014
Mopoll and Princewell2012, come and defend this grave allegation against a man of God who is also a man of integrity or be revealed and labeled as the sons of perdition that you are. I don't attend Chosen but pastor Lazarus is my role model in terms of humility so I found this quite shocking and disappointing but for Peterugwu's statement to the contrary.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by peteregwu(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Zither: Mopoll and Princewell2012, come and defend this grave allegation against a man of God who is also a man of integrity or be revealed and labeled as the sons of perdition that you are. I don't attend Chosen but pastor Lazarus is my role model in terms of humility so I found this quite shocking and disappointing but for Peterugwu's statement to the contrary.

so friend, what is to the contrary that i just said?
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Mopoli(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2014

@Peteregwu......It's written in the book of Mark 8:36 it reads "what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul..."I put it to you, absolutely nothing not even the riches and the treasures within can, therefore i urge you to ask questions to what you don't know instead of jumping into conclusion.
Now it might interest you to know that I'm also a Chosen & a respecter of no evil irrespective of the personality involved.
However, the directive above was made by the G.O represented by one of his state co-ordinator, Pastor Mark during the first day of the retreat(25th Dec 2013) in Enugu. whether you heard it from the H/q(Lagos) and pretends you never heard is immaterial, what matters most is the truth which most always be circulated as long as God is concerned.
Now you don't expect me to single-handedly walk out from the congregations just to take a video clip or audio of the announcement; Although that would have being more better,nevetheless the concerned ones will never cease to ask questions.
Remember God is a respecter of no man.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by asco15(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Mopoli:
@Peteregwu......It's written in the book of Mark 8:36 it reads "what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul..."I put it to you, absolutely nothing not even the riches and the treasures within can, therefore i urge you to ask questions to what you don't know instead of jumping into conclusion.
Now it might interest you to know that I'm also a Chosen & a respecter of no evil irrespective of the personality involved.
However, the directive above was made by the G.O represented by one of his state co-ordinator, Pastor Mark during the first day of the retreat(25th Dec 2013) in Enugu. whether you heard it from the H/q(Lagos) and pretends you never heard is immaterial, what matters most is the truth which most always be circulated as long as God is concerned.
Now you don't expect me to single-handedly walk out from the congregations just to take a video clip or audio of the announcement; Although that would have being more better,nevetheless the concerned ones will never cease to ask questions.
God bless you!
dat may be a decision of Enugu branch, cos in Abuja, i dn't here any of such.
But am against it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by Mopoli(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2014
asco15:
dat may be a decision of Enugu branch, cos in Abuja, i dn't here any of such.
But am against it.
Thank you Bro for your contribution. Your sense of objectivity proves you to be an impartial Christian. Actually, the State Pastor specifically stated that the directives was from above(G.O) and even brought out the sample to the congregration as a mark of evidence.
He however reassured the Chosen faithful that more copies would be send across soon in addition to the already available number of 40 portraits.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by asco15(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mopoli:
Thank you Bro for your contribution. Your sense of objectivity proves you to be an impartial Christian. Actually, the State Pastor specifically stated that the directives was from above(G.O) and even brought out the sample to the congregration as a mark of evidence.
He however reassured the Chosen faithful that more copies would be send across soon in addition to the already available number of 40 portraits.
ok bro.
I tink its a way of raising fund 4 a project. But i dn't like it, cos some people may turn it into idolatary. Chosen is bless.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Portrait Now For Sale by peteregwu(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mopoli:
God bless you!

hmmm....i can see you are playing double identity here. that goes to show who you are. more like the chosen mopol that broke out claiming that the pastor slept with her and with all her lies.

now you have come with your own falsehood. you claim in your op that it was the G.O. that made such statement directly. here is your quote:
"The General Overseer and the founder of The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement pastor Lazarus Muoka in his own way, commenorates the festive season by
giving a directive to all the Chosen branches stressing that his photograph should now be sold. He added that the portrait should be giving away at the rate of N10,000 per portrait. Also speaking, the G.O enjoins the
Chosen faithful to patronize the portrait
for God's maximum blessing. This directives was given on the 25th of December during her December Retreat Programme."

now you are claiming it was his representative. unfortunately you can succeed in your lies. the retreat of the Lords chosen was held in Lagos on the 25th and 26th and was shown live, of course most of our programmez is always live and i thank God for that. i was in the from the beginning to the end and nothing like that. i worship in the headquarters for the past 10yrs and my beloved pastor never said anything like such. he preaches against idolatory.

my friend, that your is too cheap. now you claim to be a chosen, after all juliet also claims to be a chosen. judas also claims to be a desciple of christ. why must come here and post what you never heard the G.O speak directly from his mouth and u claim it was another pastor. dont you see you are not wise? them say them say.

now let me ask you...did you ever here my pastor lazarus say such thing directly? i beg of you dont help satan to bear false witness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Questioning My Belief Led Me To Atheism -Former Pastor Wesley Nazeazeno / Glory Dome: 10 Things You Need To Know About Dunamis 100,000 Capacity Auditorium / Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.