Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,996 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

To My Future Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Future Husband (28727 Views)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? / To My Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Future Husband by Leopantro: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2013
continue to have faith. after 3 years of searching for a wife i almost gave up. most of the girls i saw or met where nothing to write home about. then God smiled on me and my wife came to meet me.

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband by nanizle(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2013
first it was photos, now its letters.
Letter to her cursh, Letter to her future husband, letter to this, letter to that.. mtchewwww

Abeg make I finish my own letter jare.
Re: To My Future Husband by mployer(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2013
@op, put ur faith to work. Send a mail to udoslink22@yahoo.com.
Re: To My Future Husband by dady12: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2013
this is the appointed time for you,search no more,just be prayerful and see what God ve for you,i reside outside nigeria ,i ve a word for you only if you can reply to my mail,just a word of advice which no man ve giving u here,email me at sergeantakilo@yahoo.ie ,please note that my message for you is not connected in eating your cake but to advice you wisely from practical experience
Re: To My Future Husband by andyanders: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2013
OP, Delay is not dinnial. God's time is the best time for everything we want in our lives.
Note that, if you truly is who you said you are, then your trust on God can NEVER fail you if you have faith.
Remember that in a situation like yours now, your faith is been tempted in order to know if actually you can stand temptation.
If the prophecies given to you came from a real TRUE men of God, then your case has been settled because same prophets who gave you those prophecies, if they truly hear from God, should be in a position to guide you.
Joseph, was given a dream by God, for the dream to come to reality, he passed through temptation which he was able to defeat, before his dream could came to reality.

So, prophecy from a real genuine man of God must come to pass.But if the prophecies are not from genuine men of God, then you better be careful.

Also, the friends you keep as a Christian must be those who have the fear of God and within there, God will surely send your bone to you. Goodluck
Re: To My Future Husband by Sard(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2013
Once a serious topic reaches FP on NL, it instantly loses its meaning because of irrelevant contributions from some people. I think Moderators should not bring this kind of personal issue to FP. If only two people will contribute meaningfully, so be it, rather than 500 people contributing but leaving the OP more confused.
NB: My words are not directed at anybody in particular, just voicing my opinion.
Re: To My Future Husband by nanizle(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2013
coolmoon500: Hello guys,compliments of the season to everyone,hope everyone is doing great.

My family is puttin a lot of pressure on me and I am starting to crumble under the pressure of havin to remain sane while waiting for my own. I have indeed met a lot of other men who I dare not settle with.eg party rockers,drinkers,womanizers and the rest.does it mean that all the good men are taken?

does it mean that there is no other Godly man out there?
Ans= NO

Have you tried changing the party rockers, drinkers, womanizers?? A good number of these men are willing to change and settle down.

Nigeria needs a premium match making website(s)... Let us easily locate eachother grin

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by proudlyme(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2013
@op, stay calm, I'm sure he is on the look out too. If gold is found everywhere, it wouldn't be valued the way it is. Best wishes from here.
Re: To My Future Husband by Debeloved87(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2013
Send me a pm
Re: To My Future Husband by tidymaster(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2013
yyyy

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband by adbokus(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2013
Temismith: Hmmm!
Are u kidding me lady, i've been here the whole tym bt u just wouldn't come far outdoors!...bt it's nt too late, u're just on time...to join our heaven-ordained forced and move the ministry to permanent site!
On anoda note though, i want to salute ur courage, fortitude and resolve..in a world where ladies offer themselves freely on the alter of promiscuity and vulgarity to find a partner, it's impressive to come across one dazzling in feminine purity!.. All one can pray is that that which ur heart desires u find it, very quickly too. I hope, miss coolmoon, dat da next tym i'l be coming across any of ur contributns here, soon i must add, it would be a tale of fulfilment and bliss! Cheers...
Re: To My Future Husband by Harrisibor(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2013
@ op I would not mind hooking up with u if u are truly all u described. We can arrange for a date and let's see how it goes. I AM A GOD LOVER
Re: To My Future Husband by tyboy(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2013
12 inches!:
Where were u when your mates were getting hooked? You were busy taking guys through hoops and hurdles. Now you're looking for husband. The truth is I don't feel sorry for you because I'm sure that at one point in time in your life there must have been a guy who rily wanted you but because of your shakara and poor discernment, you didn't agree to date him. Maybe he wasn't rich enough, or fresh enough or gospel enough. Now you want us to mop with you.
[/b][b]. Shaaraap wats dis one saying attention seeker

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by ichidodo: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2013
Enjoy your life as it is without any complications,whichever way you look at it not everyone is deigned to be married.Live free.
Re: To My Future Husband by Adeyemi0(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmm a lot of reasonable people here ooo...
Re: To My Future Husband by aderemi457(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
I thank God on your behalf because you know HE is the source of all things. Continue hoping in Him; and please DONT go into marraige with the hope of changing anybody(esp. a man). God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by bishop4APC: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
May good lord be with you my dear sister...most men out there also have similar problem which is caused by unemployment in the country. I seriously need to settle down with a good wife but i don't have a good job.
Re: To My Future Husband by petreli08: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reminds me of leke alder's last letr τ̲̅ȍ jil dis year titled 'december rush'...remain calm ma and continue praying,add values and also look approachable...God will help u....u can follow leke alder @leke_alder expert in this cases
Re: To My Future Husband by ivyy(f): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
gedtalks: @Op...Paste your profile pics many guys would check you out through this thread (its trending).

I already did, but I saw umbrellas. Show us your beauty, we've heard a bit of your voice. Lets see

Am going to have to agree with this poster. This isn't your first thread about this issue so am guessing you want or need results fast.

The funy truth is, men first get attracted to what they see. Gradually the get to fall inlove with who you are based on your character, upbringing , persona etc.
Long story short, I think it would be a good idea to have your pic on your profile. Please don't upload in here,but your profile. That should help a lot smiley wink

While I would advice you never to go for something less than you want, I'd also like to bring your attention to reality.
In truth, most men and women into pastoral busineses aren't there bcoz they were called by GOD. Many are into it only because of the money. The worst part is, its hard to really tell. Why? Well because they have to perfect the performance they put up as pastor and pastor mrs.

In my opinion, all you need is a man who loves, respects and strongly believes in God. A good natured man. What if Gods plan for you isn't a yoruba man or a pastor in the making? Do you then continue to search fruitlessly? Or perphaps you finally do get the pastor you want and then few years into the marriage you find out it was all a facade?

Coz I tell you the human skin is deep and has layers of hiden scary truths. Anyone can be just as evil and satanic and pastors aren't secluded. Infact some people who claim to be good christians or fanatics for the Lord have the worst character traits.

Hence, your coming to tell us here that your a good christain does not necesaryly mean your good natured.

My basic point is, look out for the primary values a woman looks out for in a man she wants to marry. Don't restrict your scope to just pastors and men that come from the same tribe as yours. Most importantly make sure you fall inlove genuinly, make sure your loved in return.
Don't just dabble into marriage because you think your time is long over due.

Wishing you the best kiss

3 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband by ProfGday(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Op,don't let the pressure of "others are getting married,so me too must get one' get to you.
Believe it or not,many ppu are luking and regreting of going to marriages earlier. Most ppu are married bt in their marriage they are single. They smiles outside bt they soak their pillow wt tears every 9t. Don't scared.
Wait,gt gud xta,be happy n preserved ursef 4 ur Prince.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband by Bizibi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
THe comments here are matured,first time I'd see a thread with reasonable contributions
Re: To My Future Husband by toprealman: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nice advert Op. Almost fell for it but the odogwu in said no.....don't go.
With your smooth talk, email on display, tranquil environment for profile pic.....something seem amiss.
Good luck sha.
Re: To My Future Husband by Bizibi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
THe comments here are mature,first time I'd see a thread with reasonable contributions
Re: To My Future Husband by adegwurulez(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
abhosts: I know a Particular Christian Guy that got so frustrated looking for a Wife in Church because most of the Ladies in your Category do not get involved in Church activities. He narrowed his search to midweek Services and House Fellowship but could not find any wife material because most of the attendees were mostly Married Women and Students. Godly men cannot find you when you only go to church on Sundays.
1000+ likes
Re: To My Future Husband by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
There is nothing anybody can say here that will help this lady because we are not in her shoes.

We have girls that didn't realise this quick and are still unmarried at 35 today. Age however cannot stop Gods miracle.

There is a spiritual reason behind every happenings in our lives. Sister you are still reasonably young at 27. What no one has told you here is that you should go for deliverance, fast and pray fervently so you don't miss out.

The only thing you can do is wait and go about your daily business and pray and read books. Yes! Read books.

Lastly, be smart... Strategize, get close to guys subtly, text guys subtly... A day in a week... Make friends with guys when they get friendly. Guys like girls who likes them.

Lastly, don't believe men of God hook, line and sinker. Most are liars. Rather seek trusted men of God on the matter.

It is well.

To other girls here; remember the bible says in the latter days, 7 girls will beg a man to marry them and just give them his name and they would take care of themselves. This is what's happening right here. It is the fulfillment of Gods sayings.
Don't frolick with young guys up and down... Those that all they think of is fun... Those who haven't finished university talk less of getting a job that is not available talk less of marrying you. Talk more of the numerous girls they can get. At that point you might be wasted.

Date matured men not dropping your moral principles and values especially in a godly way.

If you are opportuned marry early.

Just to encourage you, I'm 29 and my wife is 22. So all there is to it is God helping us all.

Lastly pray for the finger of God... It is well.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
ehyaaa embarassed
Re: To My Future Husband by Kedro(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Family / To My Future Husband (1) (2)
by COOLMOON500. 84 posts & 4354 views.
Religion / To God:diary Of My Love Life
by COOLMOON500 2 posts & 73 views.
Romance / Where Are You Boo?
by COOLMOON500.20 posts & 250 views..u're so passionate about ur future husband.I hope u find him soon.
Re: To My Future Husband by veave(f): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
is it the season, or did kanwulia just speak in plain terms?
my eyes must be dicieving me.
hmmm... kunu water will fall as rain today...
Re: To My Future Husband by PrettyClare7(f): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote
author=bellong]

It is not of him that wills nor of him that runs, it is of God that
shows mercy. The battle is not to the strong nor race to the swift
neither meat for men of understanding but Time and Chance happens to
them all.

Her time and chance may yet to arrive..It is not just by qualities bro,
the Godfactor is also important..[/quote]

well spoken my dear.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by lebienconnu: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
while you are praying to God for mr right you too should make efforts to encourage one.

Women, according to their designer's plan, should be married at the age of 18 to 23. The designer is God. He has done His part. Those prophetic responses from ur pastors are stereotyped. All ladies in your situation get that same package. Beware and shine ur eyes.

Truth be told, its already getting late at 28. Your genotype, AS, is also not helping matters. This is to tell you that you have to make extra effort and stop allowing urself to be deceived. Understand that you are competing with the younger ones and up your game.

Do not be shy about ur searching status everywhere and relax ur parameters a lil bit. this always work.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by Wealthyone: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
What is dis one saying Must u comment? Common sense dey say is not common. I wonder who are those dat liked ur yeye comment sef. Abi u think she'll date an ologogoro like u...mtcheew

12 inches!:
Where were u when your mates were getting hooked? You were busy taking guys through hoops and hurdles. Now you're looking for husband. The truth is I don't feel sorry for you because I'm sure that at one point in time in your life there must have been a guy who rily wanted you but because of your shakara and poor discernment, you didn't agree to date him. Maybe he wasn't rich enough, or fresh enough or gospel enough. Now you want us to mop with you.

@ Op, don't despair jare...getting married is easier than staying married. Although, I understand ur pain. Ur friends n fam will only attend the wedding and won't be in ur marriage wit U. Some married folks now wish they ain't married while some are like "wow!!! Had I known marriage is this sweet, would hav gotten married years back". I pray we fall in the latter category. Very soon, U shall meet ur best half. Just kip believing in God and positive news shall com soon. 2014 is still likr 100hrs away, anything good can still happen.

tidymaster: My girlfriend is 28 too. We met like a month ago and started dating like 2 days later. How it clicked? I dunno. She is a born again Christian, an upcoming gospel artiste, and works in God's ministry. On the other hand, am a rising marketing professional, hardly go to church, morally upright and very principled. Babe had given up hope of meeting that 'special guy' this year. There were guys around her..guys who are 'materially better' than I am, but they lacked what she was looking for. The time for a 'sober reflection' on how another year went by without her meeting 'that guy' was coming near, and then God's unexpected miracle happened! By his grace, and ceteris paribus, we will be getting married next year.

Never lose hope OP. When it happens, you will see reasons why it took this long. Compliments dear.

NB: when d tym comes (soonest) post ur IV here so dat 12 abi na 21 inches go know what's up.
Re: To My Future Husband by alingo4life: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
My dear Op,I want you to read my post very very well.I need you to understand something.You might claim to be the Good Girl,Yes an Homely and well bought up girl,But have you checked yourself?I mean checking yourself.

Are you conservative,too rigid,or too choosy?or perhaps you're looking for the perfect person when you yourself might not be perfect.
or you nag a lot.I mean you nag at the members of the opposite sex for just no reason?or perhaps you are too complicated for suitors to understand.
Look my dear,No man would marry any of the above,mentioned girls.Not at all.Even if she is the holiest in the church,no man would marry such a person

I have a good girl like that that i just broke up with,Yes,I broke up with her.I tell her,she cant find a husband unless she changes.Yes,I do tell her to look and watch herself very well,but she's adamant.My dear,Let me tell you something,Leave spirituality apart,What determines marriage is 98percent physical and 2percent spiritual might have a perfect relationship with your God,But you might not have such with members of the opposite sex.Look,In your previous relationship,What do Guys complain about you?

What are the wrongs they see in you and complain about..Please look well into yourself and see where you might be getting it wrong..Wishing you the best

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Will Rather Be Without A Child Than Have Only Girl Kids' - Nigerian Man / Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? / My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.