Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

To My Future Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Future Husband (28706 Views)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? / To My Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Future Husband by Afroconnect: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Smile more at single brothers you find appealing.
Be a bit more open.
Men sometimes are intimidated by gentle,righteous ladies,show some signs of interest when you are around the ones that interest you.

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband by paris10: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Professed "Godly man" you crave are all over Nland. All you need is a lovely guy who put God first in all he does.

Looking for a pastor-like brother might just be misleading, especially with the way Churches are being viewed in this Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
tpia@:
Getting husband is now considered a miracle?

Na wa o, which way nigeria.

Lord have mercy.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Patience, just a little more faith and patience is all it takes!

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by totalhouse(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
@op, I think I av an understanding of your state.As a young minister of God I av had opportunities to listen to this story line over and over again.Let me give you my piece of advice, just go back to the architect(God) of the institution of marriage for direction in this regard with an open heart and you can be rest assured that your worry will be over.I see God settling you soon if you don't give up on Him.Shallom.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by gothrones(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
tpia@:

Lord have mercy.

E be like say u no understand Nigerians. Everything na God. If a student has an exam, s/he will pray for 50 hours and study for 20 mins, and say it is in God's hands.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by popsy68(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Good day, consider urself lucky to be a good christian hearing from GOD about ur future husband $ minstry, am really happy 4u. my advice like others is patience, ur hubby will surface shortly ,GOD will do what HE says HE will do,meanwhile occupy urself with positive thought about his look, future home children etc. Its well with u
Re: To My Future Husband by gothrones(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
12 inches!:
Where were u when your mates were getting hooked? You were busy taking guys through hoops and hurdles. Now you're looking for husband. The truth is I don't feel sorry for you because I'm sure that at one point in time in your life there must have been a guy who rily wanted you but because of your shakara and poor discernment, you didn't agree to date him. Maybe he wasn't rich enough, or fresh enough or gospel enough. Now you want us to mop with you.

DMainMan:

Go away jor. Gud guys must av kom to toast u wen u were younger but u dump dem cos de arent rich but as u ar getting old u ar now lookin for d innocent guy to settle with.

Just pray

Truckpusher: Remain there and continue waiting i can assure you that you'll waiting for forever until 18yr old fellows begin to address you as ma'am grin

My advice for you is to willingly and freely give out that thing to one of those people you've labelled as womanizers,party animals and the bottle clutching fellows they might just turn out to become the best guy ever after encountering you unless you doubt the power of change which is the only constant phenomenon in life,

My Mom once told me that initially marriage is always filled with this out of this world excitement ,love ,emotions but after five years or ten years of marriage reality hits home ,the entire game changes and marriage becomes tolerance and perseverance for both parties though there is a threshold and range of things that can be tolerated.

Finally ,look for somebody that has 50% of all you want in your man complete the 40% for this guy with love and later tolerance and the remaining 10% you can handover to God and walk into marriage with bravado always hoping for the worst but the truth is there is no perfect happiness in this life .But if you want a man that is 100% then you'll be sitting on a looooooong thing grin

claremont: If you are as good as you say you are, then why are you still single?! You are being economical with the truth, there must be something about you that is scaring eligible bachelors away. Post your pictures here for assessment.

alingo4life: My dear Op,I want you to read my post very very well.I need you to understand something.You might claim to be the Good Girl,Yes an Homely and well bought up girl,But have you checked yourself?I mean checking yourself.

Are you conservative,too rigid,or too choosy?or perhaps you're looking for the perfect person when you yourself might not be perfect.
or you nag a lot.I mean you nag at the members of the opposite sex for just no reason?or perhaps you are too complicated for suitors to understand.
Look my dear,No man would marry any of the above,mentioned girls.Not at all.Even if she is the holiest in the church,no man would marry such a person

I have a good girl like that that i just broke up with,Yes,I broke up with her.I tell her,she cant find a husband unless she changes.Yes,I do tell her to look and watch herself very well,but she's adamant.My dear,Let me tell you something,Leave spirituality apart,What determines marriage is 98percent physical and 2percent spiritual might have a perfect relationship with your God,But you might not have such with members of the opposite sex.Look,In your previous relationship,What do Guys complain about you?

What are the wrongs they see in you and complain about..Please look well into yourself and see where you might be getting it wrong..Wishing you the best

9jalrresell: They dere dey wait make oluwa give u husband,no enter street hustle 4 urself.When u clock 40 u go tink say na trailer bash u!!!#AShaWO.#playing hard to get,u don tire to dey play am abi
Re: To My Future Husband by gothrones(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
@OP

Yes, continue waiting indoors for your husband. Don't worry, for God's time is the best. Someday, prince charming will fly from heaven and knock on your door.
Re: To My Future Husband by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
What tha fuccck is this?
Re: To My Future Husband by Truckpusher(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
tpia@:

Lord have mercy.
My sister na so we see am now.....and ermm... I expected you not say anything on this issue because these immature children hates you because you always stick their lapses to their face without minding whose ox is gored.

My take on this whole issue is that most of them spent a lot of time running after mirage and shadows,refused to face reality headlong and now that reality of the future they dreaded and feared most has hit home and time is no longer their friend,the world came crashing on their feet instead of them to make amends and see how well they can achieve their heart desires they are making a complex situation more complex by attaching everyday life occurrence that even animals can settle without hassles to miracle and all that church crap......

Unfortunately the younger ones will still fall into this vicious cycle....smh angry
Re: To My Future Husband by hisableplc(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Well, i respect your courage to come out plain which many in your shoes wouldn't do. I understand how you feel but what caught my attention most is your christian conduct which i respect in ladies its a virtue you should not loose even at the cost of seeking a partner.
If there is any verse i will use to encourage you it will be Isaiah 40:31 and Heb 10:37.... combine the 2 together you will experience that miracle.
...they that wait upon the Lord.... he that shall come will come and will not tarry.

My junior brother got wedded in court last year took 3yrs from him just gave birth to a baby boy yesterday and am not moved, but i thank God have found her though still mute about it cos of protocols and i rarely did not search she wont even be on my list if i was to use my list of preference cos of our past but God had is way i only remembered praying about it years back and concluded the matter with God even when she flashed my way i was not practically ready but God did it.

So just be yourself change anything that is not welcoming and trust God.
Re: To My Future Husband by gedtalks(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
nanizle: first it was photos, now its letters.
Letter to her cursh, Letter to her future husband, letter to this, letter to that.. mtchewwww

Abeg make I finish my own letter jare.

@ nanizle. Op is a good fighter who dosen't sleep and wait for miracles to come. She opens the door for miracles to come in. This thread has increased her demand a lot because she has attempted to take the product out I wish she included her photo in her profile. Believe me if she's as nice as she sounds this thread can get her a good husband. Shes not the kind that wld sleep while she is dying...shes a good fighter
Re: To My Future Husband by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
This one some guys are bashing her without wisdom, tell me how many marriageable men, do we really have out there? How many role model dads , do we have?.. Even d so called saying that the good ones are already taken? How many percentage is really good amongst the so called good men that are taken?.. Op, u will be shocked how many ladies married serial killers, thieves, 419ners, sadist,gigolos , let me just mention but a few .. And these married women are suffering and smiling, praying that God will change their husbands for d better.. The guys saying all these harsh words, deep down, do they deserve the role of a husband? Or father? They are here abusing someone as if they are so perfect.. My dear op, pls take yur time.. Shine yur eyes.. Or else, that ministry u r meant 2 be in, one of d devil in men clothing, might just ruin it for u, all in d name of u r giving yurself stipulated time 2 get married.. Cos u might endup , GOdforbid bn used as a Ritual sacrifice, if u r not careful..Not all men u see out there are Human beings.. I dey tell u.

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband by EReloaded(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
@OP, I'm 31, single, professional, Christian and Yoruba. I won't mind meeting you. Pls email me your contact details at eternalreloaded@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: To My Future Husband by danumerous(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hi sister, this is something that godly minded people go through i will encourage you to continue waiting on God but mean while ill like to know you better
Re: To My Future Husband by gedtalks(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
gothrones: @OP

Yes, continue waiting indoors for your husband. Don't worry, for God's time is the best. Someday, prince charming will fly from heaven and knock on your door.

the Bible says that faith without positive works is useless.

@gothrones. So for your mind staying indoors and hiding her beauty makes a girl Godly I pity you for your weird mentality.
Re: To My Future Husband by gedtalks(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
E Reloaded:
@OP, I'm 31, single, professional, Christian and Yoruba. I won't mind meeting you. Pls email me your contact details at eternalreloaded@yahoo.com

Thank you.

you send her a mail first, then call her okayyy !!! She's a naija chic so lets keep this thread naija
Re: To My Future Husband by mployer(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
@op, I hav a feeling am d one u ar looking for. AGE:30-35 LOCATION:lagos. RELIGION:born again christian with ministry calling. INCOME:reasonable and stable. TRIBE:Igbo (we are one body in christ). PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES;average height, chocolate, cute smiles, , handsome face. ATTITUDES:friendly, emotional (women take advantage of this), caring, nice, word-filled but not religious (if u know what I mean). PHONE: 08035774131. Got to swallow much pride to post dis. Tink u ar worth it. Cheers.
Re: To My Future Husband by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Coolmoon 500 any disability?
Re: To My Future Husband by dvdami(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
@op...

I have read your post with all passion and compassion.

I am in similar shoes and your description of your kind of man is like you are describing me.
Re: To My Future Husband by wellscon: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
OP
I'm 31, Christian, Single, Yoruba,Professional, Gainfully Employed.

Mail me: wellscon@yahoo.com

Or drop ur mail Address so I mail you.

Warm regards.
Re: To My Future Husband by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
"patience is a flower that many-a-man don't have in their gardens"..@op, those that wait on the lord, He (God) shall renew their strength...I believe you know that verse...maybe its a learning phase for you; why not carefully listen for what God wants you to correct in your life before you get admitted into the institution of marriage.... I see God's mercy at work here. don't blow it...God's grace to you. smiley
Re: To My Future Husband by Daliano(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'd advice you Miss,dont wait for Mr.Perfect,mould your man to whom you want him to be.God help you.
Re: To My Future Husband by flakkylegend(f): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Remain calm and continue praying. Dont put ur life on hold while waiting. pursue your other dreams do not reject a juicy offer all in the name of waiting. If you get an opportunity to change your location even if its outside the country pls do not reject it because you are waiting. If you like to further your studies pls do. I have seen a lot of ladies who have practically kept their lives on hold while waiting. A lady refused to go for her masters on scholarship abroad cos she says she's old she wants to get married. Its 2yrs now still she isnt married. Whatever you like to do pls go ahead and do it. who know you mite meet the one while at it. do not let the pressure from family weigh you down I understand you cos I'v been in ur shoes and probably still is.

Trust in God and who ever he gives you try to be contented with it AFTER you have prayed. Do not settle for less because of pressure but while at it put in mind that he mite not come in the exact package you want him but trust in God to give you the best.

Wish you all d best
Re: To My Future Husband by Dipoly(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
gedtalks: @Op...Paste your profile pics many guys would check you out through this thread (its trending).

I already did, but I saw umbrellas. Show us your beauty, we've heard a bit of your voice. Lets see
Gbam, meself don check am.
Re: To My Future Husband by DukeNija(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Otseh:

He's lying.

Infact many of the men on this thread are lying about how there are so many single ladies, how it is 6 women to one man, how there are women of 30 and above in their church etc etc because they want women to panic and think that they have to settle for less and put up with any man that comes their way so they don't end up alone.

There are many single women fine;
There are also single men.

I don't know why nairaland men want to kill themselves over the issue of single women in nigeria. Every day single women this, single women that.
Una no dey tire?
Are the single women complaining to you abi why have you decided to carry their matter on your head?

And one mu..mu wrote this yesterday!
Re: To My Future Husband by xtremlycoded: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Honestly, in my opinion, I "think" the reason you have been meeting many men who are "offside" is maybe because God is giving you an opportunity to get to know one drunkard, smoker.....the one who only you can change, someone who you can bring "onside". Stick to someone you can change not someone who you think is already made in terms of behaviour
Re: To My Future Husband by Lightening: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Amelian: This one some guys are bashing her without wisdom, tell me how many marriageable men, do we really have out there? How many role model dads , do we have?.. Even d so called saying that the good ones are already taken? How many percentage is really good amongst the so called good men that are taken?.. Op, u will be shocked how many ladies married serial killers, thieves, 419ners, sadist,gigolos , let me just mention but a few .. And these married women are suffering and smiling, praying that God will change their husbands for d better.. The guys saying all these harsh words, deep down, do they deserve the role of a husband? Or father? They are here abusing someone as if they are so perfect.. My dear op, pls take yur time.. Shine yur eyes.. Or else, that ministry u r meant 2 be in, one of d devil in men clothing, might just ruin it for u, all in d name of u r giving yurself stipulated time 2 get married.. Cos u might endup , GOdforbid bn used as a Ritual sacrifice, if u r not careful..Not all men u see out there are Human beings.. I dey tell u.

There are still plenty of role model dads. With every humility, I am one. The truth is that men that will turn out to be good husbands and fathers come in disguise, making most ladies reject them for the flashy devil incarnates.

Women often know their dates are capable of evil yet go ahead to marry them because of convenience.
Re: To My Future Husband by rafoid(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Are u on fb n which part of lagos do u stay
Re: To My Future Husband by frodobee: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
You expect too much and give too little.
You meet them you expect daily and look the other way.
The God in human form you hope to marry are or may have been same drunkers, womanizers you reject eg Marymagdalene.
NB; keep waiting, you hear. Be patient Chris Okotie is on the way.
On a sincere note, I like ur mindset, but please look our way( we the drunkers) we are a lot better when loved and understood.

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
OP, how far. If Congi hold you, go bleed off. You can buy enough machine if your shy wink

No time to waste waiting for mr perfect, you go old. Go have fun abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? / 'I Will Rather Be Without A Child Than Have Only Girl Kids' - Nigerian Man / Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.