Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? (2879 Views)

Local Air Traffic Analysis Points To The Regions With The Highest GDP / Memo To Ambode (and 35 Others) No 2: Avoiding An IGR Decimation / GEJ Support Group Accuses Shekarau, Wali Of Failing To Campaign For Him In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by theoctopus: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

All I see here is frustration....wait, you never see anything.

We are all going to play the game very well in 2015.

You are a noise maker. You said this same thing for Ondo and Anambra elections. APC is a noise making party

4 Likes

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by jmaine: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
asha 80: some people just disengage their brains before opening a topic.

You spoke well . . . .

1 Like

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by jmaine: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
gbanikiti: you have no right to say who's Igbo or not!! Not because someone doesn't agree with you makes him a non igbo person. You should learn to differentiate between facts and sentiments.

I support this view . . . .
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

You are a noise maker. You said this same thing for Ondo and Anambra elections. APC is a noise making party

Your eye go clear....

My only advice for people like you is to stay in your region for safety if GEJ plan on massive rigging....since that is the way he won't go back to Otuoke in 2015
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by Kairoseki77: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
"We are going to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery because whilst others might free the body, none but ourselves can free the mind. Mind is your only ruler, sovereign. The man who is not able to develop and use his mind is bound to be the slave of the other man who uses his mind; use your intelligence to work out the real things of life. The time you waste in levity, in non-essentials, if you use it properly you will be able to guarantee to your posterity a condition better than you inherited from your forefathers." - Marcus Garvey

While you are busy celebrating every government in power, your masters are stealing you blind.

Really, have you seen massive development under GEJ? Be honest TO YOURSELVES!

Is that subpar airport all you want to leave behind to your children? A couple of tarred roads? Is a train that travels slower than a horse (literally) enough for you! Jesus, have some self respect!

Everytime I hear Nigerians celebrating failure and defending corruption I am reminded of a house slave. Listen to the words of Malcolm X and see if they don't sound familiar. They remind ME of the Goodluck 'Azikwe' Jonathan crowd, who protect the current underperforming and corrupt President (and his equally corrupt and incompetent ministers) MORE than the Ijaws do. And why? Because of a few scraps they get to eat off the FG table.

To understand this, you have to go back to what [the] young brother here referred to as the house Negro and the field Negro — back during slavery. There was two kinds of slaves. There was the house Negro and the field Negro. The house Negroes – they lived in the house with master, they dressed pretty good, they ate good ’cause they ate his food — what he left. They lived in the attic or the basement, but still they lived near the master; and they loved their master more than the master loved himself. They would give their life to save the master’s house quicker than the master would. The house Negro, if the master said, “We got a good house here,” the house Negro would say, “Yeah, we got a good house here.” Whenever the master said “we,” he said “we.” That’s how you can tell a house Negro.

If the master’s house caught on fire, the house Negro would fight harder to put the blaze out than the master would. If the master got sick, the house Negro would say, “What’s the matter, boss, we sick?” We sick! He identified himself with his master more than his master identified with himself. And if you came to the house Negro and said, “Let’s run away, let’s escape, let’s separate,” the house Negro would look at you and say, “Man, you crazy. What you mean, separate? Where is there a better house than this? Where can I wear better clothes than this? Where can I eat better food than this?” That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a “house nigger.” And that’s what we call him today, because we’ve still got some house niggers running around here.

When you finally realize that you cannot eat with Stella Oduah's stolen money, you will be free from mental slavery. When you realize that you deserve more than failed leadership, you will be free. When you gain self esteem and realize that YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE who can free yourself, you will be free, and no longer mentally enslaved to our corrupt FG.

2 Likes

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by egift(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Jonathan is running a clannish administration.
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by theoctopus: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kairoseki77:

When you finally realize that you cannot eat with Stella Oduah's stolen money, you will be free from mental slavery. When you realize that you deserve more than failed leadership, you will be free. When you gain self esteem and realize that YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE who can free yourself, you will be free, and no longer mentally enslaved to our corrupt FG.

You want to be free, yet you worship Tinubu. what an irony... grin

2 Likes

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by theoctopus: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Your eye go clear....

My only advice for people like you is to stay in your region for safety if GEJ plan on massive rigging....since that is the way he won't go back to Otuoke in 2015

You remind me of those area boys who always brag at bus stops! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by shineeye: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

under the bridge shouting aaahhh ogbeni kilode aahhh omo yyibo ni aaaaahhhhhh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
my God, what did this atulu OP smoke this time?
so suddenly it is igbos fault that GEJ is winning the political battle of his life?
someone please troway dirty slap to this slowpoke Op

2 Likes

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by iconaus: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Afam4eva: What has the deportation saga got to do with Jonathan. Some of you just come out to chat crap just because you have access to internet connection. if anything, the utterances of Dokubo, Clarke and other Niger-Delta leaders will serve a more injurous blow to Jonathan than anything an Igbo man will say. In the same vein, the unguarded statements made by some Northern leaders could also serve as a death pill for whichever Northern candidate that will be presented by APC or any party for that matter. That's the sorry story of our democracy.

besides the north first started the ethnic politics even during the PDP convention that gave GEJ the ticket , Atiku employed ethnic tactics and stated that they will make the nation ungovernable for GEJ and that continued till date - it is a kind of bullying GEJ and the igbos who have that genuine and sincere hearts decided to come to the rescue of GEJ given that the north and partly the West have dominated power for a long time in Nigeria and would not allow the minority from the south south to rule . The opportunity for this nonsense to come to an end has come . Lets see how APC will win Presidency with out the east and the south and some part of middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by MayorofLagos(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
In 2011 towards the presidential election, people all over the country were canvassing and mobilizing support for Jonathan without recourse to Religion and ethnic groupings. In fact it was hard for some of us who were ardent followers and supporters of Buhari to make headway outside the Nothern region, as almost everybody had been brainwashed by the dubious "I had No Shoes" mantra of Jonathan and a need to have a "fresh air" as he was not seen as part of the Establishment.

However three years down the line, Nigerians across regions bar the south east and some parts of south south have realized there were duped in 2011 and have vowed to sweep Jonathan and his gang out of power in 2015. When Jonathan and his men discovered the mood of Nigerians, they tried to counter it by applying force and shortchanging the party structure in favour of the president, but that failed as soon it was hatched, they then resorted to Religion and Tribal sentiments, which they found the Igbos a willing tool and quickly took advantage by unleashing what can be qualified as the most divisive statement ever to come out of a sitting president the now infamous propaganda of the South west and the north which is THE IGBOS ARE THE PILLARS OF MY GOVERNMENT. Swiftly following that, was the opportunity presented by Fashola on the alleged "deportation" or "uniting" ( choose as it pleases you) the Igbos, Jonathan handlers again milked this opportunity to high heavens. The stage was now prepared for the most vociferous tribal and religious politics ever noticed in the annals of the country. Trust my Igbo brothers, when given assignment or work, they tend to do it with utmost energy and unequaled skills. Consequently the debasing of other parties and religion begun, and we started hearing things like , Boko haram party, terrorist party, Alhaji Okorocha, Efelefu, Ndi Ofenmanu, Alhaji Ngige, parasites and other unmentionable adjectives to humiliate any Nigerian that speaks against their God-given President.

Time For Stock Taking: Other regions have now taken notice, and see 2015 as their time for revenge, they want to at least make a statement to the Igbos and Jonathan that, he did not win 2011 elections with only the Igbo support hence the recent campaign against him in these vilified parts of the country. Or are you surprised that almost every Yoruba, Hausa irrespective of party affiliations sees Jonathan as a common enemy that they need to do away with?. In 2011, you would find a large number of online Yoruba PDP members teeming up with The Igbo counterparts on NairaLand to haul invectives on Buhari, in order to help their party man ,Jonathan clinch the president. But the reverse is the order of the day, mainly because of the way Igbos handle Jonathan's campaign angry angry angry

Now the big Question is: Have the Igbos unknowingly whittled down Jonathan's support base by employing ethnic and religious calumny in the course of protecting their "Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan"

****************Bonanza*************
You Are Free To Rain Insults On Me, But The Message, I have Passed.

Up until 1999, Ibos were still sitting in the backburner and the civil service was headed by Yoruba and Hausa, but here and there in few pockets you will see a deputy diector general or a head of department that is Ibo. In the military Ibos were retired before they advance to Chief level. Obasanjo came in as President and changed all that. Ibos owe him plenty gratitude for bringing Ibos into prominent positions in his cabinet and as well promoting them into militaryChiefs and also putting them as heads of civil service. He did that with balance, each ethnicity was fairly represented. He did not bring Ibos in to kick Hausa or Yoruba out, he just created a balanced field with quotas to the federating people.

No Ibo person could have done for Jonathan what Obasanjo, and by extension Yoruba people did to rescue Jonathan from Northerners plan to snatch the Presidency from him. There is a precedence in that action. In 1966 Ibos snatched the Prime Ministership from the Northerners after killing Balewa and gave it to Ironsi. This was the start of military rulership. In 2011, it was again snatched from them after the death of Yaradua and given to an Ijaw.

They recognized it as a repeat of 1966 and were ready for another breakdown of law and order and general bloodshed but Yoruba leaders stepped in to calm things down and allowed for the constitution to guide succession of the throne. This was the only reason Jonathan could have become President. He was powerless to fight for himself and Ibos were too timid to fight for him. The bombing on October 1st was a scare tactic employed by Ijaws to bring everyone back to their minds.

The only region in Nigeria that does not have PDP governor is West. West was anti PDP but went on a limb to safeguard and fight for Jonathan's right to the throne - we voted enmasse for PDP in Presidential.

Obasanjo is the face of PDP in West. Jonathan has fallen out of favor with him. Obasanjo will never leave PDP but he will campaign for an alternative to Jonathan for 2015. There are currently 7 ex Presidents alive - Gowon, Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Shonekan, Abdulsalami, OBJ - and none of them is speaking for Jonathan. None of his predecessors is in his camp! Thats unheard of. So how does he expect to win 2015 exactly?

Jonathan has doomed political future for the Ijaws and it would have remained just that if he had not schemingly attached the Ibos by association, as co riders in his failed and highly unpopular administration. The Ibos are politically uncalculating; they took ownership of the praise and glory and cheered and popped champagne to their newfound status as the pillars of a failed government that no ex president support. Ibos are now sitting in the same political basket as the Ijaws as ACN take helm of affairs post 2015.

1 Like

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by Kairoseki77: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

You want to be free, yet you worship Tinubu. what an irony... grin

I don't worship anyone.

Using common sense, I know that we need two parties in a democracy. That is a fact.
A one party monopoly will doom us as a nation, and as a people.

Using common sense, I know that Tinubu is the only person who is fighting to make a two party system a reality. And guess what, Tinubu is a performer. Fashola is a performer. Most ACN governors are performers. So, I am hoping that they create a party of performers.

HOWEVER! Even if APC becomes as corrupt as PDP, the competition between the two parties will bring [size=18pt]MASSIVE[/size] dividends to Nigerians. So let's move one step at a time. Let's support the creation of a two party system. Let's get engaged and involved in the process. Then later we can make them fight for our vote by increasing their performance.

Because right now, politicians have no incentive to increase their performance. They just need to steal enough to win the PDP primary and then they are GUARANTEED a term. No. I want PDP to be scared (shaking!) that APC will take their seat if they do not perform, and I want APC to have the same fear. That is democracy.

That system doesn't work if the parties are divided along region and tribe. We all need to be on the same page for this to work.

2 Likes

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by theoctopus: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I don't worship anyone.

Using common sense, I know that we need two parties in a democracy. That is a fact.
A one party monopoly will doom us as a nation, and as a people.

Using common sense, I know that Tinubu is the ONLY person who is fighting to make a two party system a reality. And guess what, Tinubu is a performer. Fashola is a performer. Most ACN governors are performers. So, I am hoping that they create a party of performers.

HOWEVER! Even if APC becomes as corrupt as PDP, the competition between the two parties will bring MASSIVE dividends to Nigerians. So let's move one step at a time. Let's support the creation of a two party system. Let's get engaged and involved in the process. Then later we can make them FIGHT for our vote by increasing their performance.

Because right now, politicians have no incentive to increase their performance. They just need to steal enough to win the PDP primary and then they are GUARANTEED a term. No. I want PDP to be scared (shaking!) that APC will take their seat if they do not perform, and I want APC to have the same fear. That is democracy.

That system doesn't work if the parties are divided along region and tribe. We all need to be on the same page for this to work.

APC can never become as corrupt as PDP because APC is far more corrupt than PDP... cheesy

The worst corruption in Nigeria is going on in APC states. But the good thing about PDP is that they are the only democratic party out there. They are the only party were people can air their views and disagree. APC is a cult where Tinubu and Buhari reign supreme. Just look at the shambles going on in Lagos state. Performance my foot. Lagos state government is a fraud. APC governors are all frauds. All they do is propaganda. Please show me the world class hospitals in Lagos after 14 years? Why did Tinubu go to the UK to treat his knee if he is a performer? Where are the Lagos state world class schools? Oh, I remember. Lagos state schools are those ones where students where hanging on the window because there were no seats. Liars and hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by Kairoseki77: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

APC can never become as corrupt as PDP because APC is far more corrupt than PDP... cheesy

The worst corruption in Nigeria is going on in APC states. But the good thing about PDP is that they are the only democratic party out there. They are the only party were people can air their views and disagree. APC is a cult where Tinubu and Buhari reign supreme. Just look at the shambles going on in Lagos state. Performance my foot. Lagos state government is a fraud. APC governors are all frauds. All they do is propaganda. Please show me the world class hospitals in Lagos after 14 years? Why did Tinubu go to the UK to treat his knee if he is a performer? Where are the Lagos state world class schools? Oh, I remember. Lagos state schools are those ones where students where hanging on the window because there where no seats. Liars and hypocrites

You are obviously being paid.
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by theoctopus: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kairoseki77:

You are obviously being paid.

Maybe a pay rise would have helped you on this your hatchet job. You are disgracing your employers. GO back to school grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by owobokiri(m): 2:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Let's just put it this way op,;the main reason some of you sophisticated ones are up in arms against GEJ Is because he has refused to unleash the sort of vindictive policies directed at igbos over the year by different come and chop regimes. Infact his vee pee nomination and candidacy seem to have been orchestrated by the baba weree to spite igbos in his endless devide and rule antics in the east while he was in power. Instead of feeling jilted, the igbos took JOna as their own and have gone on to own the administration. Tribal urchins can't stand that. In your vintage hypocrisy, you guys are now desperate to lecture the igbo on how his interests are better served if he abandons a government led by his harmless neighbour, a government in which her sons and daughters run the army, the economy, power, foreign affairs and other ministries.., the igbo should dump such party and join an ultra tribal assembly of proffessional crooks. The big question is; what is there for the igbo? Or do you just need his numbers to wrestle power from jona so you vigourously advance fulani yoruba interests over others as you have willfully done post 1970? Unless you are able to prove beyoun reasonable doubt that joining a foundamentalist party led bokoharamic characters will advance the interest of the igbo better than providing the prime minister of Nigeria, you guys should just go and die with this your sophisticated brand of pprimitive propaganda.. . Those who insist that jonathan can not run again simply because of where he came from are not tribalists and clannish, it is rather those who accepted him irrespective of ethnic differences that are the trouble makers who must be be politcally annihilated. The nerve! Sophisticated clowns at work.

3 Likes

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by rhymz(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2013
The OP is an iediot that is looking for another tribal mudslinging fight between igbo commentators and Yorubas.

At first I thought I was going to read some genuine and mature write up devoid of tribal bias and stoopid assumptions that are outrightly false and ridiculous. I stopped reading this poo the moment I got to the part where this fool started making outrightly false assumptions about igbos and how the whole of the SW is peopled by saints.

No need to continue to oblige the OP, he is a bonafide small minded tribal bigot. Many times you littleminded sad folks write things that are utterly offensive and think you are having fun, I don't blame you though, I blame Seun that has been blinded by the greed to make money through traffic of generated from tribalism.
The OP is a person, no need to engage the fool, continue with you preposterous assumptions.
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2013
rhymz: The OP is an iediot that is looking for another tribal mudslinging fight between igbo commentators and Yorubas.

At first I thought I was going to read some genuine and mature write up devoid of tribal bias and stoopid assumptions that are outrightly false and ridiculous. I stopped reading this poo the moment I got to the part where this fool started making outrightly false assumptions about igbos and how the whole of the SW is peopled by saints.

No need to continue to oblige the OP, he is a bonafide small minded tribal bigot. Many times you littleminded sad folks write things that are utterly offensive and think you are having fun, I don't blame you though, I blame Seun that has been blinded by the greed to make money through traffic of generated from tribalism.
The OP is a person, no need to engage the fool, continue with you preposterous assumptions.

Direct your anger to your Jonathan who started it! Monkey cool cool cool cool
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by rhymz(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

Direct your anger to your Jonathan who started it! Monkey cool cool cool cool
I will be the last person to indulge your ignorance, there's a big difference between giving unbiased commentary on political goings-on in the country and outrightly insulting a people just so you can win some fictitious tribal mudslinging battle going on NL. I am way too mature for such frivolities, I have been on NL long enough to decipher stoopid attempts such as you, it does not matter how many pseudonyms you hide under just so you can insult igbo people and get your tribal high, the fact is that it gets old, boring and trite to continue such nonsense.
I have engaged way more smarter commentators who may not agree with me but still pass his arguments with the right doses of respect and proper assumptions based on facts not nonsense perception you get from NL.
like I said before, you are a$$ looking for attention and somebody to indulge you.

1 Like

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2013
rhymz: I will be the last person to indulge your ignorance, there's a big difference between giving unbiased commentary on political goings-on in the country and outrightly insulting a people just so you can win some fictitious tribal mudslinging battle going on NL. I am way too mature for such frivolities, I have been on NL long enough to decipher stoopid attempts such as you, it does not matter how many pseudonyms you hide under just so you can insult igbo people and get your tribal high, the fact is that it gets old, boring and trite to continue such nonsense.
I have engaged way more smarter commentators who may not agree with me but still pass his arguments with the right doses of respect and proper assumptions based on facts not nonsense perception you get from NL.
like I said before, you are a$$ looking for attention and somebody to indulge you.

The ranting of a frustrated Soul! Ndo! Please you can cry me river, I dont give a damn (apologies to your President Jonathan)
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by M17: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

Answer my question or exit the thread Anu Mpam!

Why do you have impersonate every time using Igbo moniker ? why can't you be your self and represent your tribe ? you are delusional with so many moniker and so many email address .
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
theoctopus:

Your life will be at the mercy of those area boys if GEJ dare to openly rig the elections in the North or SW

1 Like

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by M17: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

I am Igbo and am yet to benefit or see who benefited from GEJ Government in spite of the huge support he enjoys down here!

YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT IGBO PERIOD . YOU CAN OPEN MANY MONIKER WITH IGBO DICTIONARY ,WE ALREADY KNEW WHO YOU ARE , MALLAM KEEP TRYING .

1 Like

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by rhymz(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

The ranting of a frustrated Soul! Ndo! Please you can cry me river, I dont give a damn (apologies to your President Jonathan)
scheeew.....lubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by M17: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Anumebe, I've travelled to all the parts of the SE.
\
LETTER IN YOUR LIFE YOU WILL REALIZE HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE .KEEP TYPING ,BELIEVE ME MILLIONS OF US ARE WATCHING IN SILENT .DON'T UNDER RATE US . YOU SEEMS TO BE LACKING SOME BRAIN NUTRIENTS KEEP TRYING . ANIMALS .
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
rhymz: scheeew.....lubbish!!!!

says a lubber!
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by true2god: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

Your life will be at the mercy of those area boys if GEJ dare to openly rig the elections in the North or SW
Is APC planning mayhem when they lose the next election? Dont envisage to make ur state\region a center of political crisis or war in 2015. APC will lose and you and ur area touts will do nothing.
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 28, 2013
true2god: Is APC planning mayhem when they lose the next election? Dont envisage to make ur state\region a center of political crisis or war in 2015. APC will lose and you and ur area touts will do nothing.

If PDP try rigging where it's not popular....like in the SW or North, there will be problem....warn your people to stay clear of those areas if you know GEJ is planning to rig in those places.
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by Fallotti: 1:26am On Dec 28, 2013
I could not get past the first 3 posts without BURSTING OUT IN HYSTERICAL FITS OF LAUGHTER!

Still laughing. . . . . !

Could this be real?

Or am I dreaming?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by true2god: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

If PDP try rigging where it's not popular....like in the SW or North, there will be problem....warn your people to stay clear of those areas if you know GEJ is planning to rig in those places.
Ok. Thanks for the renewed North\west alliance to exploit ND resorces to develop the north, west and abuja. But note that things have really changed and the owners of the resources will no longer allow ur pple to plunder their land and make ursef rich while they remain poor.

Jonathan will win in 2015 and there is nothing u guys can do about it. If u guys think this is 1967 u get it wrong. Remember CIA prediction on 2015 and use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
Re: Have The Igbos Contributed To The Decimation Of GEJ Support Across The Regions?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
true2god: Ok. Thanks for the renewed North\west alliance to exploit ND resorces to develop the north, west and abuja. But note that things have really changed and the owners of the resources will no longer allow ur pple to plunder their land and make ursef rich while they remain poor.

Jonathan will win in 2015 and there is nothing u guys can do about it. If u guys think this is 1967 u get it wrong. Remember CIA prediction on 2015 and use ur tongue to count ur teeth.

angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama or GEJ, Who Did It Better? :D *pic* / Prophet Announced What 2015 Will Become / Will The Ss Ever Support Se Presidency As The Se Is Supporting Gej?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.