Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The war on terror will be won in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The war on terror will be won in Nigeria (1148 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes / Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The war on terror will be won in Nigeria by eejo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
The information is no longer available
Re: The war on terror will be won in Nigeria by Nurry: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
who is this sef.
were u told that this is how u report an incident?
what's ur source?
Re: The war on terror will be won in Nigeria by eejo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
The information is no longer available
Re: The war on terror will be won in Nigeria by ckkris: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
eejo: am part of the investigation so it is happening live in my office I cannot tell you more than that
This is primary source.
Re: The war on terror will be won in Nigeria by bamosagie(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Then you should be ashame of yourself, leaking sensitive information on nairaland. by now his handlers know their man is in the net and would be doing damage control. your types are the reason the war against terror is seen as a difficult one.

1 Like

Re: The war on terror will be won in Nigeria by kmariko: 2:08am On Dec 27, 2013
@OP Dont you know anything about code of ethics in the office. Are you protecting the terrorist or Nigerians you swore to protect in your job.

You are a highly irresponsible fellow to say the least. It is very sad that fellows like you work in sensitive areas.

That you have a disdain for the government does not permit you to harm other Nigerians who are going about their normal lives.

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: The war on terror will be won in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 27, 2013
Pictures or it didn't happen!
Re: The war on terror will be won in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 27, 2013
eejo: am part of the investigation so it is happening live in my office I cannot tell you more than that
Who recruited this diarrhea-mouthed f00l in Naija military
Re: The war on terror will be won in Nigeria by eejo(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2013
The war on terror will be won in Nigeria
Re: The war on terror will be won in Nigeria by Nurry: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2013
eejo: The war on terror will be won in Nigeria

I hope u have learnt from all d comments posted.

(1) (Reply)

Poll For APC Suppoters Only / Photos:shabby Structures Going On In Ariaria Int'l Market. / The Buhari YOU Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.