Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics (44241 Views)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Expanded Terminal Opens At Murtala Muhammad Airport Lagos(photos) / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by fabulous4u: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kairoseki77:

what I see in your post is clearing of bushes I.e preliminary work .please I want yo know %of work done and I provide pictures to back it up please that is if they have not abandoned it till further notice .
APC e-goat

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Aviation minister Stella Oduah inspecting remodelling work at MMA Lagos, Tuesday, 24th December 2013.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Lrc7fzsJlz8/Uro0yrjl6SI/AAAAAAAAAMY/AQl1g6R74gU/s1600/Dec+24_1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EgDM0Zbi-3o/Uro0ys58uOI/AAAAAAAAAMU/pl3igEhJ8_w/s1600/Dec+24_3.jpg[/img]

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Kairoseki77: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
fabulous4u:
what I see in your post is clearing of bushes I.e preliminary work .please I want yo know %of work done and I provide pictures to back it up please that is if they have not abandoned it till further notice .
APC e-goat

That was when work STARTED two years ago. In 2012. Like I said.

Please let me go sleep. I am not getting a salary. I will finish you in the morning.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by fabulous4u: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
agbameta: Sincere 9gerian

I see you are dodging my my question.... Lazy and incompetent just like your ogogoro shayo master..
keep up with your stupidity its just one of the effects of mast.urbation of fantasizing iya rainbows under wears .
big full blown fool

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
fabulous4u:
you had all the time in the world to quote me and give a reply yet u ain't got time to provide us with the name of just one individual
can u now see why I say u r confused?
I have been lecturing your mentors on this site for months, unlike you I don't assume, i post with links and that I don't have time for tonight.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by ogb5(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
bullcrap, i know what his administration was about, he changed the notes to reduce counterfeiting, rejected devaluation offers by imf. What factories closed down bloody lair. People where starving? May God forgive you.

You obviously did not experience Buhari's rule. Go and ask older ones in your vicinity to tell you about is regime.

Let them tell you about Essential commodities and what it means then to be able to buy such things as rice, cooking oil, OMO detergent and bread.

Ask what was Buhari's policy on importation of industrial raw materials like wheat, Malted barley. Ask about the demise of Kingsway Superstores, Berec batteries.

ask about WAI andhow civilians were flogged in the streets by soldiers as if civilians are animals.

like I said, you did not experience Buhari's rule. if you are hungry to be flogged on the street, book a flight to north korea. Buhari is bad news anyday

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
atlwireles:

I don't know who you are but please in the name of GOD you are the bloody liar. Counterfeiting is why people could not withdraw their money from banks for months. You write a cheque for N300, only for the bank teller to give N75. That was the Nigeria, where you stand for hours to buy, milk, sugar, rice and oil every 30 days, from the essential commodities task force in the name of price control. Starvation was real. Getting caught with foreign currency was an economic sabotage crime. That was buhari's Nigeria.
lairs, lairs lairs, incase you didn't know there are many countries that you cannot transact business with foreign currency. It's criminal. because we carry dollars around here at the detriment of our economy doesn't make right.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by fabulous4u: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
I have been lecturing your mentors on this site for months, unlike you I don't assume, i post with links and that I don't have time for tonight.
you still can't convince me you're not an hypocrite .all u were asked to do was mention someone's name but instead u keep quoting and replying all and sundry .it can only mean one thing and it is that the leader u r talking of only existed in fiction and not reality be smart enough to stay silent on this thread so u don't provoke me to bash u beyond recognition .

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
ogb5:

You obviously did not experience Buhari's rule. Go and ask older ones in your vicinity to tell you about is regime.

Let them tell you about Essential commodities and what it means then to be able to buy such things as rice, cooking oil, OMO detergent and bread.

Ask what was Buhari's policy on importation of industrial raw materials like wheat, Malted barley. Ask about the demise of Kingsway Superstores, Berec batteries.

ask about WAI andhow civilians were flogged in the streets by soldiers as if civilians are animals.

like I said, you did not experience Buhari's rule. if you are hungry to be flogged on the street, book a flight to north korea. Buhari is bad news anyday
keep twisting history, just like saying because obj banned chicken we are staving. Why is gej banning fish too? In fact we should start importing everything. Nonsense.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nightshift(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
ROSSIKE: Aviation minister Stella Oduah inspecting remodelling work at MMA Lagos.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Lrc7fzsJlz8/Uro0yrjl6SI/AAAAAAAAAMY/AQl1g6R74gU/s1600/Dec+24_1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EgDM0Zbi-3o/Uro0ys58uOI/AAAAAAAAAMU/pl3igEhJ8_w/s1600/Dec+24_3.jpg[/img]
With all due respect, she looks on the above photos more like a gangster. Pretty much like Eve and Gwen Steffani combined!

I hope the central air- condition system is also repaired? Seems high quality materials were used in the renovations. Good job!!

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
fabulous4u:
you still can't convince me you're not an hypocrite .all u were asked to was mention someone's name but instead u keep quoting and replying all and sundry .it can only mean one thing and it is that the leader u r talking if only existed in fiction and not reality be smart enough to stay silent on this thread so u don't provoke Mr to bash u beyond recognition .
his question was on aviation, if someone built the airport in Lagos? How do compare with building tarmac, some set up the Nigerian airways too. Someone installed raiders.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by fabulous4u: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nightshift: With all due respect, she looks on the above photos more like a gangster. Pretty much like Eve and Gwen Steffani combined!

I hope the central air- condition system is also repaired? Seems high quality materials were used in the renovations. Good job!!
her gangsterism is what has made her a thorn in the flesh of those APC e-goats and aviation cabals.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by taharqa: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Yes, building. It will be completed in 2015.

The difference between Jonathan and Tinubu is one has a long term vision and can carry it out, while the other patches holes in a leaky bucket.

The difference is also that no other STATE Government is doing anything like it.
Cud you plz keep yr mouth SHUT and stop making a foool of yrself, already. It is no longa funny....

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Where is the insult in my post? If you decide to tell wicked lies, I'll not hesitate to expose your lies. Only a fool will say the current minister of works is the one reconstructing the Lagos-Ibadan road, instead of the president. It is unbelievable the kind of propaganda you guys shameless engage in. Because Buhari achieved NOTHING when he was head of state, you had to fall back on when he was a minister, serving OBJ.

You can continue telling lies believed only by fools. The facts are there for all to see.
See all the 4 refineries in Nigeria and how they were built.
http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/oil/3203-nigerian-refineries-history-problems-and-possible-solutions-1
I have made my points and i stand by it. Buhari built 2 refineries as minister.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by fabulous4u: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
his question was on aviation, if someone built the airport in Lagos? How do compare with building tarmac, some set up the Nigerian airways too. Someone installed raiders.
and someone also watched all of those infrastructures decay and now someone is now reconstructing and expanding .
please which someone deserves more credit?pls answer objectively and please give the true name of your someone too.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by jmaine: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
I have made my points and i stand by it. Buhari built 2 refineries as minister.

More like standing on your lies . . . .

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by atlwireles: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
lairs, lairs lairs, incase you didn't know there are many countries that you cannot transact business with foreign currency. It's criminal. because we carry dollars around here at the detriment of our economy doesn't make right.

You can repeat your buhari tales by moon light to your kids at home. I was a teenager in the buhari days. Standing on the queue for my mom many times to buy essential commodity. I remember tenants not paying rents because they cannot withdraw money. it was a time of fear, real fear in this country. Nigeria importers were completely put out of business with our closed borders and all imports must be approved by Ministry of trade, making the import license regime, the biggest fraud in that government. The word on the street was N1M per import license. Buhari will never be president in this country. Even, if he runs against the devil, Nigerians will vote for the devil before Buhari.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
agbameta:

Why are you crediting GEJ? Is he the Aviation minister?
I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your post. You know I can only respond to one rat at a time.

Now, the minister cannot build without the directive or approval of the president. However, when it comes to engaging in illegality or corrupt practices, the minister or civil servants can go it alone. Sometimes, the oga at the top maybe involved but you must show that is the case before accusing oga at the top. Otherwise, the blame for illegality or corrupt practices should go to those directly responsible. I hope I have not exceeded you comprehension capability?

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by PapaBrowne(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
If you've never used this airport, you will not understand these pictures so you would not appreciate them.

If you've flown thru MMA and you know what the baggage points have looked like in the past, you would know why these pictures are a marvel.

This is excellent. Nigeria is on the path of progress!!

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by jmaine: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
The desperation of the APC crew here is forcing them to act and say a lot of dumb things.

See how unnecessary despise of progress due to partisan reasons can invoke insanity cheesy

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by ogb5(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
keep twisting history, just like saying because obj banned chicken we are staving. Why is gej banning fish too? In fact we should start importing everything. Nonsense.

Your case is almost hopeless.
You did not experience something, yet you argue with those that experience it. On what basis are you now talking?

No matter what image you have planted in your head about buhari, note that those who experience his misrule firsthand are very much around.
His previous misrule will always be remembered at the appropriate time. Why do you think he keeps failing?

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
fabulous4u:
and someone also watched all of those infrastructures decay and now someone is now reconstructing and expanding .
please which someone deserves more credit?pls answer objectively and please give the true name of your someone too.
hold that someone responsible. Under gej crude oil theft is unbelievable, hold him too responsible.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
jmaine:

More like standing on your lies . . . .
Is it a lie that he built the refineries as minister? Pls don't quote me without reasoning.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
I say kudos to whoever the kudos is ought to be given to.
nice job but my only problem is that the contractor that handled this project did a shaddy job.I visited there yesterday and I cn tell u that the tiles are already cracking and some are already pulling up to the extent that sands used cn be seen.
in a high populated and frequently used facility,high graded material are wat should be used and nt this inferior stuff.
dnt ask me for picture or source cos I av known.
I dnt av time to prove anytin to anybody.u can go check it for yourself.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by taharqa: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
phantonce: I say kudos to whoever the kudos is ought to be given to.
nice job but my only problem is that the contractor that handled this project did a shaddy job.I visited there yesterday and I cn tell u that the tiles are already cracking and some are already pulling up to the extent that sands used cn be seen.
in a high populated and frequently used facility,high graded material are wat should be used and nt this inferior stuff.
dnt ask me for picture or source cos I av known.
I dnt av time to prove anytin to anybody.u can go check it for yourself
Hehehehe.... [size=18]Bladdi LIAR[/size]
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
ogb5:

Your case is almost hopeless.
You did not experience something, yet you argue with those that experience it. On what basis are you now talking?

No matter what image you have planted in your head about buhari, note that those who experience his misrule firsthand are very much around.
His previous misrule will always be remembered at the appropriate time. Why do you think he keeps failing?

of course I won't give my age online, I know what I speak of by experience. Stop spreading falsehood you never stayed on line for food scarcity but orderlyness
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by jmaine: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
Is it a lie that he built the refineries as minister? Pls don't quote me without reasoning.

You shouldn't always be adamant in your distortions. And you don't have power over those who quote you.

Deal with that.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by fabulous4u: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
hold that someone responsible. Under gej crude oil theft is unbelievable, hold him too responsible.
why r u trying hard to change the topic.it was easy for u to mention gej in your post yet u find it hard to give the name of the someone you keep heaping accolades on. ain't u pathetic ?and for your information oil theft started in the 70's even under your so called buhari the menace was not arrested and the trade grew bigger and robust now u want gej to curb it in one fell swoop.
please be objective and comment without bias
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by atlwireles: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
of course I won't give my age online, I know what I speak of by experience. Stop spreading falsehood you never stayed on line for food scarcity but orderlyness

Your comment betrayals your age, so let's move on. Food scarcity was a way of life. In 1983-85, One of greatest decision IBB took as soon as he took over, was opening the borders.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nightshift: With all due respect, she looks on the above photos more like a gangster. Pretty much like Eve and Gwen Steffani combined!

If THAT'S what it takes to fix our facilities, more power to her. She can dress like Michael Jackson for all I care!

I hope the central air-condition system is also repaired? Seems high quality materials were used in the renovations. Good job!!

Of course the central ac is operational. You're right that international standard fixtures were deployed in the remodelling work.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
atlwireles:

Your comment betrayals your age, so let's move on. Food scarcity was a way of life. In 1983-85
orderlyness was. I dare to post a link of the scarcity here.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by atlwireles: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
orderlyness was. I dare to post a link of the scarcity here.

Post from Buhari's daily times of 83 or NTA news clips you are kidding bah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano / Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) / Taking Food Out Of Airplanes

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59