Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

*my Question For Any Interested Party.* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *my Question For Any Interested Party.* (1098 Views)

My Question On 'heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves' / Euthanasia. Discussions with Quivah and Any Interested Party. / My Question Is Where Did The Stories In The Bible Come From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*my Question For Any Interested Party.* by harbiola1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
It is generally agreed in christiandom that a child is born with sin automatically inherited from his/her parents. This sin can only be traced back to Adam/Eve through whom every mankind is a sinner right from womb. Only Jesus is free from this sin because of his immaculate conception. therefore, everybody must accept Jesus as his/her lord and saviour before [s]he could be free from Adam's heritage.
Failure to profess Jesus as such make a person to remain a sinner and Alas, no sinner will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven

*My Question for any interested party.*

If a child is born with sin, what would be his/her fate if that child died at infanthood before knowing anything about Jesus?
Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by lanaVello1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
God makes the decisions and is in charge of judgement.

1 Like

Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by harbiola1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
lana_Vello: God makes the decisions and is in charge of judgement.
How does this answer the question?
Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by BabaGnoni: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
lana_Vello:

God makes the decisions and is in charge of judgement.

harbiola1:

How does this answer the question?

@harbiola1

lana_Vello answered the question succinctly.

In the overall scheme of things, the child had a purpose, just as Jesus, the bigger picture, too had a purpose.

Age of innocence

- the child is assessed in relation to the child's peculiar circumstance or background.

There is no risk of miscarriage of justice concerning the fate of the child, as God is Omniscient, Righteous and Just

I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak

Each of us will give an account of ourselves to God

By your words you will be acquitted and by your words you will be condemned
Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by Freksy(m): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2013
harbiola1: It is generally agreed in christiandom that a child is born with sin automatically inherited from his/her parents. This sin can only be traced back to Adam/Eve through whom every mankind is a sinner right from womb. Only Jesus is free from this sin because of his immaculate conception. therefore, everybody must accept Jesus as his/her lord and saviour before [s]he could be free from Adam's heritage.
Failure to profess Jesus as such make a person to remain a sinner and Alas, no sinner will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven

*My Question for any interested party.*

If a child is born with sin, what would be his/her fate if that child died at infanthood before knowing anything about Jesus?

"For he that is dead is freed from sin." Rom 6:7

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Rom 6:23

At death, the child has already paid the penalty of the inherited sin, and is freed from its bondage. Many who die under such condition will most likely be resurrected. It reserves exclusively to God. In consistent with the above is Acts 24:15: "And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust" KJV

The unjust May be such ignorant babies, our great great... Grand parents, and the physically challenged who never had the opportunity, or were not privileged to learn about God and make their decisions whether to serve him or not

1 Like

Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by harbiola1(m): 7:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Freksy:

"For he that is dead is freed from sin." Rom 6:7

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Rom 6:23

At death, the child has already paid the penalty of the inherited sin, and is freed from its bondage. Many who die under such condition will most likely be resurrected. It reserves exclusively to God. In consistent with the above is Acts 24:15: "And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust" KJV

The unjust May be such ignorant babies, our great great... Grand parents, and the physically challenged who never had the opportunity, or were not privileged to learn about God and make their decisions whether to serve him or not

I hope i'm correct if i say Jesus didn't die for such child since [s]he had to pay for his/her iniquity?

Then, where is his/her afterlife abode, Hell or Heaven?
Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by BabaGnoni: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2013
harbiola1:

I hope I'm correct if i say Jesus didn't die for such child since he had to pay for his/her iniquity?

@harbiola1

Jesus died for the sin of the world, the whole wide world

Jesus' death is the substitution of the death which was the penalty or wages of sin

Jesus' blood cleansed, that one time, continually washes, so no stain of sin, of the past, present and future remains or sticks.

The price of sin is paid - all personal sins and the Adamic sin

Now the child does not stand condemned when a child dies at infanthood before knowing anything about Jesus

or without the opportunity to believe or disbelieve that Jesus died not only for our sin nature but also for all our acts of sin

harbiola1, you grossly underestimate the level headedness of God

God is equitable, dealing fairly and equally with everyone

He is Just, Right and Impartial; fair and reasonable

So just as you asked, Where is that child died at infanthood afterlife abode, Hell or Heaven?

Surely, it is not in the lake of fire, which is the second death, where Death and Hades were thrown into.

1 Like

Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by Freksy(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2013
harbiola1:
I hope i'm correct if i say Jesus didn't die for such child since [s]he had to pay for his/her iniquity?

There are two things: death through Adamic sin and eternal life through Jesus' death. Rom 6:23

Without Jesus' death, there would be no hope of resurrection from death caused by Adam's sin to life eternal.

I don't believe in hell as a place of fiery torment. The wicked will simply be destroyed. I believe in eternal life in both heaven and on earth.
Matt. 5:3,5; 2Pet 3:13. Untold number are still sleeping in death, awaiting resurrection.

1 Like

Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by harbiola1(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2013
BabaGnoni:

@harbiola1

Jesus died for the sin of the world, the whole wide world

Jesus' death is the substitution of the death which was the penalty or wages of sin

Jesus' blood cleansed, that one time, continually washes, so no stain of sin, of the past, present and future remains or sticks.

The price of sin is paid - all personal sins and the Adamic sin

Now the child does not stand condemned when a child dies at infanthood before knowing anything about Jesus

or without the opportunity to believe or disbelieve that Jesus died not only for our sin nature but also for all our acts of sin

harbiola1, you grossly underestimate the level headedness of God

God is equitable, dealing fairly and equally with everyone

He is Just, Right and Impartial; fair and reasonable

So just as you asked, Where is that child died at infanthood afterlife abode, Hell or Heaven?

Surely, it is not in the lake of fire, which is the second death, where Death and Hades were thrown into.

There is no need to be making our answers somehow unclear. It is a simple question and believe the answer should be as simples Yes yes yes, or No no no.

Now what i understand here is that, Jesus died for everyone's sin though, but until u profess that he did, he hasn't done it for you.

And if you're unable to accept Jesus as a Lamp due to some circumstances, then you will still pay the debt of adam's sin here but u're free from it in afterlife.

What Merit do those that accepted Jesus as a lamp have over those that didn't on judgement day?
Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by lanaVello1(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2013
OP is just playing the devil's advocate. Your initial question has been answered,besides its obvious you werent really ignorant of d expected ans. U just chose to ask it so as to do the same thing y'all enjoy doing-Arguing same old $hit on diff days!

1 Like

Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by harbiola1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
lana_Vello: OP is just playing the devil's advocate. Your initial question has been answered,besides its obvious you werent really ignorant of d expected ans. U just chose to ask it so as to do the same thing y'all enjoy doing-Arguing same old $hit on diff days!
Don't you guys ever have something else to say?

Can you show me where i've argued or tried to argue with the answerers.

If you don't have a better thing for the thread pls take another step.
Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by BabaGnoni: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
harbiola1:

There is no need to be making our answers somehow unclear.

It is a simple question and believe the answer should be as simples Yes yes yes, or No no no

Now what i understand here is that, Jesus died for everyone's sin though, but until u profess that he did, he hasn't done it for you.

And if you're unable to accept Jesus as a Lamp due to some circumstances, then you will still pay the debt of adam's sin here but u're free from it in afterlife.

What Merit do those that accepted Jesus as a lamp have over those that didn't on judgement day?

@harbiola1

Sorry, we all were trying to assist, to where the penny drops.

Provide information which will lead you to the point, where, this matter of interest and importance to you, becomes clear

and you then gain the understanding, all and entirely by yourself.

harbiola1, you beg for simplicity (e.g. "answer should be as simples Yes yes yes, or No no no")

when you are not even ready to be like a child - prepare to humble self like the child Jesus called to Himself

harbiola1, I can guarantee this truth: Unless one changes and become like little children, one will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Back on course. The niggling problem, God is aiming to resolve once and for all, is SIN.

That been done. Now, if one, is then privileged to live on earth, then there is the chance of exposure to the knowledge of what Jesus has done

and so the opportunity to believe or disbelieve that Jesus died, not only for our sin nature but also for all our acts of sin.

I don't know anything about "accepting Jesus as a lamp" or what you are on about with accepting Jesus as a lamp

Fundamentally, it is about accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior,

It is with your heart that you believe and are justified,

and it is with your mouth that you confess your belief that He Jesus owns you and saved you

You ask: "What Merit do those that accepted Jesus have over those that didn't on judgement day?"

Merit? Merit? What merit do those that accepted Jesus have over those that didn't on judgement day?

Simply? Well simply, the merit, they have over those that didn't on judgement day is the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ.

We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ

and receive this righteousness which is given through belief in Jesus Christ and what He has done.

God made Jesus who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Jesus we might become the righteousness of God

The age of innocence, would be a technicality in favor of some of those that didn't verbally or consciously accept Jesus by Judgement day, harbiola1
Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by harbiola1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
BabaGnoni:

@harbiola1

Simply? Well simply, the merit, they have over those that didn't on judgement day is the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ.

and receive this righteousness which is given through belief in Jesus Christ and what He has done.
The above is righteousness by faith.
Is righteousness by faith enough to make heaven or there is need for righteousness by work?
Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by Image123(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Is the OP a child? Why not mind your own business nd behave your age?
Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by Joshthefirst(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
There is no righteousness by works. None at all.

The only righteousness is by faith. Simple.

The goodworks a christian does is not to attain any form of righteousness, but to fulfill Gods purpose in peoples lives, having already been free from sin to serve God with a pure heart.

Anyone who tries to attain righteousness by works thinks God unjust, as he tries to bribe him; the incorruptible Judge.

I hope you're not just a muslim trying to find fault in bibilical doctrine op?
Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by BabaGnoni: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
harbiola1:

The above is righteousness by faith.

Is righteousness by faith enough to make heaven or there is need for righteousness by work
?

@harbiola1

No! Righteousness of God and not righteousness by faith.

grin grin I don't know where you pull out your "righteousness by faith" or "accepting Jesus as a lamp" strings from.

It is the righteousness of God by faith and not just mere righteousness by faith

The righteousness of God is being right with Him,

- Right in thought, action or deed 24/7, Right in the timing 24/7, Right and on His good side 24/7,

This is impossible to achieve but with the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ received via Jesus Christ, it is possible

The righteousness of God received by faith, as in believing in the heart

and with work as in the confession with the mouth is what is enough to make heaven with

Any other righteousness (e.g. self-righteousness et cetera) is not the prior condition for making heaven

# @Image123 - age has nought with OP when it comes to minding the Father's business smiley
# and @Joshthefirst - yes, OP, is an exploratory muslim wink

1 Like

Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by harbiola1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hands down, Mouth lipsrsealed Curtain drawn, undecided undecided
Re: *my Question For Any Interested Party.* by Joshthefirst(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
BabaGnoni:

grin grin I don't know where you pull out your "righteousness by faith" or "accepting Jesus as a lamp" strings from.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. / See Why You May Stop Reading NIV Version / If There Was No Heaven And No Hell, There Would Be No Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.