Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135921 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2014
honjohnbright: A second list whatsoever will only favour the SSCs alone. That's if the rumours are true
 pray it surely comes out
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ironben(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2014
ehissi: .....

Look i really can't fathom why you feel the need to justify an act that is clearly fraudulent.

You mentioned it yourself and by my own estimates too, about 1480 candidates were shortlisted and out of that number, some will still be screened out. And you also posited that this was a way of avoiding a repeat of the NIS interview incidence..

So please answer me this...

Are you saying that the military lacks the capacity to structure the sales of its application forms in way that it limits the number of applicants to just what it can handle and still be able to give everyone of those applicants a fair chance at being selected??

Or are you saying they can't reduce the duration of their form sales to just one week or even put some measures in place that will discourage the lily-livered from applying??
(at least that way it's mostly those who are really prepared for it that will apply and the number of those who apply due to unemployment will be drastically reduced)

Look my man, we can both go the whole nine yards trading points back and forth and citing cases but THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT THIS WHOLE N.A. SELECTION DEBACLE IS NOT ONLY WRONG AT EVERY LEVEL BUT ALSO A FRAUDULENT MEANS OF EXPLOITING HAPLESS NIGERIANS.

And honestly, i don't care what anyone who thinks otherwise tells themselves to help them sleep better at night.

WHAT IS WRONG, IS WRONG.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2014
For those who do not believe it is possible that for someone's name to come out in the final list despite not being shortlisted initially should check the navy dssc that was released some months ago. First of all get the first list where twenty or so pple were shortlisted, look for ekiti state, and compare it with the final list where only two pple were shortlisted. Then spot the diff. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Jacinta75(f): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2014
Lol.....is 100% possible 4 som1 not to attend aptitude test,d medical screening and interview n@d end he wil train 4 nine month.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by idyexcel(f): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2014
Someone should pls send the link. Need to check my name o.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Blissbrain(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=9izguy]
bro abeg help check this name
IDEH ONOSAKPONOME BELIEVE delta state
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by obiksam(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
poundsmaker: Very much possible. As a matter of fact by Gen. oluseye, he sighted an example of such in the navy cadet training list that was just released for training this year.
Na waoooh your name is out on screening/interview list and your name is not out so all still boiled down on payment /IM. GOD. it is well we shall see what will happen after the screening

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by jcomolade(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
kanworld:
Not dere
bros pls help me check my name OLADAPO ABIODUN OMOLADE...DSSC...ONDO STATE
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by tunde55(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
The list is now available on thier website,goodluck to you all.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gwinzy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Please house after the selection board interview when/how long ll it take before the final list ll be released and when ll the training commence. Please those with experience on previous trend should kindly give an idea. Please kindly respond positively without insult. Thanks alot.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Congrats to those who made it through. And to those of us on Allah's waiting list let's keep praying. Victory is from God alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by cynthy2000: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=ironben]

Look i really can't fathom why you feel the need to justify an act that is clearly fraudulent.

You mentioned it yourself and by my own estimates too, about 1480 candidates were shortlisted and out of that number, some will still be screened out. And you also posited that this was a way of avoiding a repeat of the NIS interview incidence..

So please answer me this...

Are you saying that the military lacks the capacity to structure the sales of its application form

Officer Iroben, if your name was on the list wd you make this analysis? just remember that Almighty God inspired the listing of every single name on that list. my advice just continue praying,
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Oncovin: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
hello rum. congrats to d selected (maybe "chosen"wink ones. but I observed they only uploaded the list with no any other info as to the date and requirements for the screening. I hope all is wella wit NA?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Oncovin: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
pls house let's keep our morale highhhhhhhhh and borrow a leaf from this prospective combatant. lol

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
@ all. If my name had come out. My plan ll be to go to the system and correct the wrongs there and not just thinking about myself alone but the irony of it all is that most of the pple that ll be commissioned ll join the evil rot in the system by slashing money meant for soldiers during peacekeeping and other operations, roaming with politicians and thinking about how they ll become senators and governors after leaving service though the last one is not bad but the major thing which is change that the system needs should not be left undone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Oncovin: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
those of una way dey kpara sey una name don show for the 1st stage of the journey I wish una all the best and infact up to the final list but pls my candid advice for u guys is to just get prepared and imagine and expect the worst scenario vis-à-vis military training. A F.O. dat was pipped recently(4th July) narrated, narrated and narrated how bittered and frustrated he was during the drills simply cos he never imagined he could be subjected to such a dehumanizing treatment.
pls no intent to scare any1 but just an advice. once more congrats.

@ ehissi, ehissi and ehissi I say twale to u baba for ur objective and educative contribution all the way

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ekiyor3: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
kanworld:
Not dere
. Please help me check for OVAT WILL DENIS DSSC From Cross River State.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ekiyor3: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ademolu2002: not thr
. Please help me check for OVAT WILL DENIS. DSSC. From Cross River State.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ekiyor3: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ademolu2002: e no thr!
. Please help me check OVAT WILL DENIS. DSSC. From Cross River State.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ekiyor3: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ademolu2002: not thr
. Abeg where una dey check dis list frm because i check monday punch tire i didn't see any list there. Abeg whch paper the list they?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
ekiyor3: . Abeg where una dey check dis list frm because i check monday punch tire i didn't see any list there. Abeg whch paper the list they?
u are behind time. check the site u applied for NA
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ekiyor3: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
kanworld:
Not dere
. Abeg where una dey check dis list frm because i check monday punch tire i didn't see any list there. Abeg whch paper the list dey ?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ekiyor3: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ademolu2002: e no thr!
. Abeg where una dey check dis list from because i don check monday punch tire i didn't see any list there. Abeg whch paper carry d list?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ekiyor3: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
azidomedogo: u are behind time. check the site u applied for NA
. Answer me abeg na! Whch paper carry d DSSC/SSC list?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
Injustice is injustice regardless of how, why it is been done. The truth is that the nigerian army knows that only pple who are connected can get in, then why do they ve to tell the public to buy form when their application ll not be treated. Injustice sha
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Generaloluseye: Injustice is injustice regardless of how, why it is been done. The truth is that the nigerian army knows that only pple who are connected can get in, then why do they ve to tell the public to buy form when their application ll not be treated. Injustice sha
forget, do you want to tell me dat you dnt also get connection, relax, your time is coming, no lamentation pls... It was painful though
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kosite2005: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
If u ve not ur name old text me it details and i will check 4 u pls we ve limited time just text on 08024480630 or 08033078471
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sholaystar4me(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pls brothers, help check Ssc/2014/8364 onwughalu obinna Richard Anambra

And
Ibrahim Abdullateef Adeshola DSSC/2014/4896
OSUN
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sholaystar4me(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pls brothers, help check Ssc/2014/8364 onwughalu obinna Richard Anambra

And
Ibrahim Abdullateef Adeshola DSSC/2014/4896
OSUN, thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ironben(m): 12:20am On Aug 14, 2014
And here i am, always wondering how we came about the saying; NIGERIANS - SUFFERING & SMILING
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ironben(m): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2014
MrSuama: my advice just continue praying

^^ That kind of complacent statement right there is one of the very reasons why things are the way they are in the country today.
When the people become accustomed to tolerating and encouraging all sorts of unethical and unprofessional conducts in the name of praying!

FYI sir, as GeneralOluseye succinctly put it, not everyone can actually put up with this kind of rot. Some of us are actually still allergic to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.