Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles (2897 Views)

Iheanacho To Join U20 AYC Final Squad / Kelechi Iheanacho To Sign For Manchester City / Siasia Rules Out Return Of Yakubu And Martins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2013
This is a mess. If Kelechi Iheanacho had featured at the CHAN tourney, it would have been enough for him to get a work permit as a special talent.

The timing is wrong. I still hope he can return and make the team.
Re: CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles by denniece1(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: This is a mess. If Kelechi Iheanacho had featured at the CHAN tourney, it would have been enough for him to get a work permit as a special talent.

The timing is wrong. I still hope he can return and make the team.

Return 4rm where?
Re: CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2013
denniece1:

Return 4rm where?
return to the camp.
Re: CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles by denniece1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: return to the camp.
Lol...when he has missed 2wks of trainin
Re: CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
denniece1:
Lol...when he has missed 2wks of trainin
That is why I said hope.
Re: CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles by donvickk: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
keshi shud pls tempa justice wit mercy since there is no Mba.

1 Like

Re: CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles by hollandis(f): 3:12am On Jan 04, 2014
donvickk: keshi shud pls tempa justice wit mercy since there is no Mba.
What No Mba ? Whyyyy?
Re: CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles by hollandis(f): 3:14am On Jan 04, 2014
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

[size=25pt]Fell bad for who? Hell nooooo

When Nairalanders, Ex-super Eagle players, some NFA committees, football mates, Newspaper, Facebookers, Original Indigbos was telling his greedy father to stop been after money money money but to care for his son's career and future, did he feel sorry for his son then?
You are such a fooool ,did you have to increase the font size?
The fake Indigbos on nairaland that said his father has made the right decision to let his son join Man City, the same fake nairalanders should go find club for him and beg Keshi to take him back.

Some fake Igbo people can destroy their children's future and career in the name of MONEY...

Nonsense! [/size]

I beg, if u no buy your domain name away from my hand, i go sell am cheap quick o KelechiIheanacho.com sad grin

You are such a fooool ,did you have to increase the font
Re: CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:21am On Jan 04, 2014
hollandis:
What No Mba ? Whyyyy?
It is a tournament for home base players. MBA has signed for Bastia of France, so he is ineligible to play in the tournament.
Re: CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles by sursur(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2014
ibeg who get kelechi papa number? Make i flash 'am
Re: CHAN 2014: Keshi Rules Out Return Of Kelechi Iheanacho To Super Eagles by dotcomnamename: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2014
hollandis:

You are such a fooool ,did you have to increase the font

We all know that you're a Yaba-left Escapee, so calling me a fool is not new to me since its the way you've been calling the two GOATs that gave birth to you at home. A Yaba-left Escapee is very easy to identify by this way because your name is not mentioned and you start calling someone a fool simply because he increased font text.. lol.. It is called MADNESS, so obviously you're insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EYIN BOYS, E GBA OJUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And Girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo Welcome New Baby Boy, Mateo Messi / Today’s Sure Prediction : Bet Tips, Statistics And Insightful Analysis / Nff Appoints Samson Siasia As New Super Eagles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.