Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! (991 Views)

EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / Oil Minister Double Standards: Photos Of Son's Private Jet Lifestyle - / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by omenka(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Was just messing around when a post made by the poster in reference caught my attention. Read below:

Sincere 9gerian: I see some HYPOCRYTES ATTACKING THE MESSENGER and asking how the messenger had access to those informations or why the private life of Sanusi should be an issue. This is foul smelling hypocrisy as far as I'm concerned. WHY SHOULDN'T THE PRIVATE LIFE OF A TOP PUBLIC SERVANT MATTER? The media has the RIGHT to hunt for any information and make it public provided it is the TRUTH and it does not jeopardise national progress or security.

PREMIUM TIMES DID A FANTASTIC JOD. They named
names (not like SR anonymous sources),
INTERVIEWED MULTIPLE SOURCES, published exchanged
SMS and phone calls, gave dates and locations, etc.
And most importantly, they CONTACTED THE PARTIES INVOLVED (Sanusi and Yaro) before making the report
public.

This report further exposes what these
"progressive" thieves do with Niger Delta oil money.
Rotten souls!

www.nairaland.com/1310528/sanusi-cbn-mistress-escapades-premium

ND: Caps emphasis are mine.

Now, compare that to the trash the pipehead spewed here and you would understand why this NL poster should be ignored at all cost and why his rant indeed are inconsequential and devoid of any moral rectitude.

Sincere 9gerian: Premium Times propaganda! They'r too desperate
to observe even a christmas break. Yeye dey smell!
Why not contact those that prepared the budget
instead of contacting people that know nothing
about the budget or how the budget was prepared?
Why not contact officials of the ministry of finance
or budget office? Isn't that the RIGHT thing to do as
journalists who are truely interested in finding out
the truth or exposing corruption? How are we sure
the said items are in the budget?
And to confirm that it is all propaganda, they had to
insert the president's name in the title. Does the
president go through every detail in the budget? If
this report were a positive development, Premium
Times would definitely not have used the name of
the president in the title.
Even if people want to steal, wont they do it
intelligently?
More over, the reason the budget passes through
the legislature is to prevent things like this.
Especially now that the opposition has good
numbers in the NASS, there is no reason such
ridiculous provisions in the budget should be
passed.
Just like the CBN governor's false alarm, this
allegations too should be investigated. Those who
prepared the budget should provide clarifications.
Any official found wanting should be punished
according to the law.
However, if the report turns out to be false, like
other previous propaganda, the indelible shame will
remain on Premium Times.
Meanwhile, when will the Nigeria media tell
Nigerians the budgetary provisions for important
projects across the country? This 2014 budget was
presented over 2 weeks ago but till date, the Nigeria
media is yet to critically analyse the budget for
provisons made for projects that affect the life of
majority of Nigerians across the country. All they'v
been doing is screening the entire budget for tools
for propaganda just to score cheap political points.
Its politics, politics and politics. Shame!!!

www.nairaland.com/1569367/authority-stealing-jonathan-budgets-millions

I implore viewers to take a second to open the link above and read the report by PT the prick was condemning and tell us what procedural difference there is between how both stories were reported especially as regards the highligted points.

Now you guys can see him for what he stands for.
It's a damn shame!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by koboko69: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
You should know that robots dont have brains. They only do what they are programmed to do. I have noticed posts like this on different threads. The guy is just so dumb as Abati. Come May 29 2015....he willl expire and be feeding from crumbs that fall off APCs table

6 Likes

Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
the same sincere 9gerian was praising stealer odua on a thread asked my why I should praise buhari for building refineries as minister. SINCERE HYPOCRITE.

5 Likes

Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by koboko69: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Viewing this topic: omenka(m), oshyno(m), Obiagelli(f), taharqa

One of the PDP robots is here already.....he will soon unleash a brainless post.

4 Likes

Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by taharqa: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wheneva these CLOWNS start attacking an individual, it is either that individual is Performing very excellently Or the individual is putting hot fire on their azzes... Sincere 9jerian must be doing a yeoman's job lately. Guy, abeg continue o. More FIRE, abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by koboko69: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
taharqa: Wheneva these CLOWNS start attacking an individual, it is either that individual is Performing very excellently Or the individual is putting hot fire on their azzes... Sincere 9jerian must be doing a yeoman's job lately. Guy, abeg continue o. More FIRE, abeg.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I KNEW IT......pdp e-robots...they smell everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by donphilopus: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
taharqa: Wheneva these CLOWNS start attacking an individual, it is either that individual is Performing very excellently Or the individual is putting hot fire on their azzes... Sincere 9jerian must be doing a yeoman's job lately. Guy, abeg continue o. More FIRE, abeg.
What's this one spewing?? You've been programmed to attack (taharqa) people wrongly, just to please your pay masters! Hocus pocus.
Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by tosan200(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
yeye dey smell.
Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by Brimmie(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Same way they caught Afam!! grin grin

Na Talaka and Jmaine stewpid pass among the e-foot soldiers.

Their hypocrisy is out of this world!
Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by omenka(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dont you just feel sorry for yourselves. It's a damn shame how deep in the the govt's azz you guys have to shove your heads to earn a living. Even carion feeders dont go so low.
Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by BrokenTV: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
koboko69: You should know that robots dont have brains. They only do what they are programmed to do. I have noticed posts like this on different threads. The guy is just so dumb as Abati. Come May 29 2015....he willl expire and be feeding from crumbs that fall off APCs table
GEJ till 2019 haters more grease to your elbow. the more you guys up your game the more GEJ shines
Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thanks bruv,
There is no shaking. If they couldn't stop me in the first few weeks of my joining NL, how can they succeed now that I'm on fire? The only thing that can slow me down is busy work schedule, nothing more.

@OP.., I guess your hatred for GEJ has invaded and destroyed your brain cells. Otherwise, you should have seen the obvious differences in the two reports. The first report was about Sanusi and his mistress and both were contacted before the investigative report was published. That in my opinion, is how investigative report should be done. All parties must be given fair hearing.

Now, in the second report which has to do with the budget, Premium Times contacted only the spokesperson for the ministry of foreign affairs. What does the spokesperson for the ministry of foreign affairs know about the budget? Why not contact people like the budget office or ministry of finance or whoever prepared the budget? Why not contact spokesperson of the person who presented the budget to the NASS? Why ask someone who knows nothing about the subject matter? Why the haste to publish the report without giving all the parties involved fair hearing?

The general consensus is that Premium Times, SR, Punch, Nations et al are all anti-GEJ. This fact is very obvious from the reports and editorials these news media churn out on a daily. However, this does not mean nothing good comes out from those platforms. But most of their reports are taken with a pinch of salt. Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by 1wolex85: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
whenever sincere9gerian starts attacking tinubu, sanusi and buhari, it means those individuals are performing EXCELLENTLY!!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by gramci: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
1wolex85:
whenever sincere9gerian starts attacking tinibu, sanusi and buhari, it means those individuals are performing EXCELLENTLY!!!! grin grin grin

can anything good come from Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by 1wolex85: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
gramci:

can anything good come from Tinubu?
Do you understand sarcasm?
Btw, Yes something good can come from Tinubu even Abacha.
Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by gramci: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
1wolex85:
Do you understand sarcasm?
Btw, Yes something good can come from Tinubu even Abacha.
shocked shockedshocked
Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by jmaine: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Brimmie: Same way they caught Afam!! grin grin

Na Talaka and Jmaine stewpid pass among the e-foot soldiers.

Their hypocrisy is out of this world!

[size=14pt]My stupidity is heavens above your wisdom, you should be sad mofo. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by omenka(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
1wolex85:

whenever sincere9gerian starts attacking tinubu, sanusi and buhari, it means those individuals are performing EXCELLENTLY!!!! grin grin grin
I Love this post. Definition of "right back at you!!" cheesy
Re: Greatest Evidence Of Sincereprick's Double Standards And Hypocrisy!! by Almajiri1: 7:57pm On May 12, 2016
Human beings of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Radical Prof. Appointed New Adamawa SSG / UNN Lecturer Commits Suicide / Osun Decides: APC, PDP Share Students' Votes In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.