Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,680 members, 7,813,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2835 Views)

PDP Shuts Down Official Twitter Handle Account @pdpnigeria / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by eggheaders(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Broken TV:
IF it pains you just do this simple thing take otapiapia GO and DIE if you try me I will kill you with my BEAR HAND olodo

You can as well set a meet up point. My rifle is going rust self. I will proudly send you six feet below.
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by eggheaders(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
gramci:

let me reassure you, you won't be missed undecided

Fu$k off shepopotamus worshipper.
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by eggheaders(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
careytommy:

f00l, push for sovereign national conference so every region can answer their father's name. that way i dont have to be from the same country with an id!0t like you.

You are too slow to be referred to as human. Homo habilis run for cover before I exterminate you for charity.
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Sec5(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nattering nabobs of negativism swarming all over this thread,I give up!

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by jmaine: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
ba7man: They are not in the same boat.

Our leaders get to share Billions of Naira amongst themselves regularly and have paid hacks to reply the insults thrown their way(That alone makes all the insults worth it when you're eating N1billion worth of food)...................Meanwhile, the @OP is on the receiving end of the possible misrule of the leaders and has no one but himself to back him up.

The OP should be ready to take the heat cos he adopted a rude methodology, and that is enough to cause a stir among NOI supporters.

He should have been expecting a backlash and he should expect more backlash. It's inevitable . . .

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by ckkris: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

I give up on this nation finally can't wait to kiss this contraception called a country goodbyes..

One down, berem to follow. Then Nigerians can have some peace of mind like PDP after the renegade governors took their troubles to apc.Good Riddance.

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by eggheaders(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
ckkris: One down, berem to follow. Then Nigerians can have some peace of mind like PDP after the renegade governors took their troubles to apc.Good Riddance.

Hey you sickening son of a nematode. Don't be happy yet cos we gonna form a diaspora movement with sophisticated weapon and military trainings to come put you and your gods you lick their yansh religiously in your graves.
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by IdomaLikita: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
saintneo:

A Nigerian youth, a lonesome pawn on a chessboard!

Just wondering why this picture Dibia-Idoma

Confused, Purposeless, Lacks Direction, Complacent, Narrow-minded, Inconsequential and Lost!
All we do is to come out and rant on social media about things we know nothing about!

Take out your time and read everything about the Biographies of IBB, OBJ,TY Danjuma etc that hold the country to ransom today and see the strides they made in their youth! Ojukwu led a Rebellion in his 30s with Gowon leading the largest black Country to War in his 30s also! IBB was d youngest member of the SRC!
These Men used their Youth to make bold moves and they sit back today to enjoy the fruits of their bravado, albeit at our expense( but who cares?)
Look at the Events in Egypt, Libya, Syria etc, did u see Old men in the Protests?

Come down here, you see young Vibrant youths been hired by politicians to come on Social media and campaign 4 dem!
Young men and women openly supporting corrupt officials because of ethnicity or religion or just for the fun of it!

Even Nairaland as a forum, what role has it played to put pressure on Govt?
Is Seun an Anti-corruption Crusader? Or Just another Hustler trying to get Paid?
Bloggers are being Jailed and Threatened for using their Fora to bear down on Govt. But here, na to come Rant APC and PDP talk!

TGIF jare#

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
we the reasonable and rightful thinking youth are behind you.
those saying he bite more than wat he can chew should show him another way that he can voice out his complain.trouble and violence is the only language our govt understands.
av u ever wondered hw arab got quickly developed within a short period of time?
no I guess.it was because d pple were fed up of the govt and will massfully match to the president villa and burn themselves alive.
guy if u need any help concerning this movement,feel free to contact me.
a generation must suffer for the betterment of the future generation.
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by BrokenTV: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

You can as well set a meet up point. My rifle is going rust self. I will proudly send you six feet below.
just use your hand set where I deal with your after am done with you you will never remember where nairaland is located i will bitch sla! your to your village
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by saintneo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Idoma Likita:

Confused, Purposeless, Lacks Direction, Complacent, Narrow-minded, Inconsequential and Lost!
All we do is to come out and rant on social media about things we know nothing about!

Take out your time and read everything about the Biographies of IBB, OBJ,TY Danjuma etc that hold the country to ransom today and see the strides they made in their youth! Ojukwu led a Rebellion in his 30s with Gowon leading the largest black Country to War in his 30s also! IBB was d youngest member of the SRC!
These Men used their Youth to make bold moves and they sit back today to enjoy the fruits of their bravado, albeit at our expense( but who cares?)
Look at the Events in Egypt, Libya, Syria etc, did u see Old men in the Protests?

Come down here, you see young Vibrant youths been hired by politicians to come on Social media and campaign 4 dem!
Young men and women openly supporting corrupt officials because of ethnicity or religion or just for the fun of it!

Even Nairaland as a forum, what role has it played to put pressure on Govt?
Is Seun an Anti-corruption Crusader? Or Just another Hustler trying to get Paid?
Bloggers are being Jailed and Threatened for using their Fora to bear down on Govt. But here, na to come Rant APC and PDP talk!

TGIF jare#
just confirmed my thoughts
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by eggheaders(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Broken TV:
just use your hand set where I deal with your after am done with you you will never remember where nairaland is located i will bitch sla! your to your village

What is this idiota trying to say. Incoherent post from the son of a dreg.
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by BrokenTV: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

What is this idiota trying to say. Incoherent post from the son of a dreg.

you are a pathetic morder phucking goat you ain't afraid don't mess with me kid you got it
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by king94(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
I honestly don't know why ppl support politicians that loot us dry. We deserve d leaders we get. I don't care about choosing sides right nau. A day will come when this country will be forced to change for d better.
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by TechWalker007: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2013
@op, didn't you get enough attention on twitter? Stop seeking for more attention, simply walk into Alausa and get a job. That's if you are not typing from the same place already.
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by drnoel: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2013
adeekoademola: I am actually the person behind the @OccupyNaija handle on Twitter... Its such a pity that the so called Nigerian youths are the pillars behind our problems in this country... When i thought all other well meaning youths will follow me in the bid to ask more questions from the minister, its such a pity that same youths turn around to chastise the only person who dared to ask questions! Most found the name calling by the minister funny while others believed that i deserved what i got.. just a few reasonable ones appreciated my effort in making the minister accountable for the ministry which she heads... We are being swayed by her grammar and sense of appealing to the sentiments of ignorant Nigerians that we have forgotten that the destiny of a country is determined by it's economic strength... She is the coordinating minister for economy so therefore her actions and inactions directly or indirectly affects each and every one of us... Instead of joining me in asking valid questions, we are busy tearing ourselves down... The sooner we realize which side of the divide we are, the better for us... This fight is we against the government and not we against ourselves... We pay public officers a very high amount in terms of salaries and allowances, they fail to perform then we still make excuses for their failures.. little wonder they always fail us and still seek our support for their ineptitude and incompetent attitude... i really don't talk much on forums like this that are dominated by tribalists, ethnic bigots and political jingoists.. Rather, you can engage me directly on Twitter.. I remain @OccupyNaija .... thanks!

u didn´t attack the right sources ma guy. U should have faced our senators, people at the house of rep who are supposed to be representing our people. Governors of our individual states and not ministers who have no direct influenece on what u are looking for. Other peole u should have faced are IBB, Tinubu, OBJ who am sure are ur musters but then again if u want people to follow u, u should be prepared to forget sentiments and not listen to ur masters regardless of how much they promised u. Any groups and innovation that moves the country positively forward is welcomed. Any group that helps hold these people in power in check is also welcomed.
Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by TechWalker007: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2013
drnoel:

u didn´t attack the right sources ma guy. U should have faced our senators, people at the house of rep who are supposed to be representing our people. Governors of our individual states and not ministers who have no direct influenece on what u are looking for. Other peole u should have faced are IBB, Tinubu, OBJ who am sure are ur musters but then again if u want people to follow u, u should be prepared to forget sentiments and not listen to ur masters regardless of how much they promised u. Any groups and innovation that moves the country positively forward is welcomed. Any group that helps hold these people in power in check is also welcomed.

Don't mind the OP, he doesn't sound different from other APC paid goons in NL.

Has he attacked his Councilor, LGA Chairman, state HOA members, Governor and Commissioners of his state?
He is attacking NOI in a bid to indirectly attack GEJ.

They are very predictable!

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Boss13: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2013
@OP keep doing what you are doing. Do not relent, do not give up. I have previously said our main problem is not corruption but Tribalism and Nepotism (that is what our selfish leaders are using against the youth). We fight and take sides, while they are busy sharing the loots and scheming on the next one. If we the youth do not give our leaders sleepless nights, then we are on our way to a spiral downfall. If NOI does not take a second to think about Occupynaija and what they would say if she implements a wrong policy, then the struggle is in vain. I will advise you to equip yourself with the 1999 constitution (that's our sovereign law) and other important policies. Our dumb government pays youths on social media to distract others, you can do likewise - get a good handful of your friends and attack back on social media. Let your objective not be driven by monetary terms (like omojuwa) and you shall definitively get support from genuine Nigerian Youths who want progress for the country. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The @occupynaija Twitter Handle That Queried Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by drnoel: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Boss13: @OP keep doing what you are doing. Do not relent, do not give up. I have previously said our main problem is not corruption but Tribalism and Nepotism (that is what our selfish leaders are using against the youth). We fight and take sides, while they are busy sharing the loots and scheming on the next one. If we the youth do not give our leaders sleepless nights, then we are on our way to a spiral downfall. If NOI does not take a second to think about Occupynaija and what they would say if she implements a wrong policy, then the struggle is in vain. I will advise you to equip yourself with the 1999 constitution (that's our sovereign law) and other important policies. Our dumb government pays youths on social media to distract others, you can do likewise - get a good handful of your friends and attack back on social media. Let your objective not be driven by monetary terms (like omojuwa) and you shall definitively get support from genuine Nigerian Youths who want progress for the country. Good luck to you.
rigthly said but though not completely. Careful what u wish for cos u may just get it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Only Igbo Can Stop Jonathan –ezeife / Governor Shettima Killed Late Alhaji Awana Ngala- Boko Haram / Asari Dukubo Speech:A Must Watch For Anyone From The South-south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.