Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Seun Why.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Why.... (1316 Views)

Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? / Seun, Why Cant I Follow Pple Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Why.... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
I registered on nairaland today. While editing my profile, I decided to upload my pic. Any pic I put is rejected that it's above 200kb. I use big man phone and my pics are crystal clear like mammy water's lap. So do you mean to tell me that a forum that is as big as this can't handle a pic of just 358kb? And only those with 2mp sagem can upload profile pics? I registered here because I want to get a gal to be nyashing. And if they don't see my pic, How will they know that I'm a fine boy?
Re: Seun Why.... by donphilopus: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Your username shows you're a problem!

1 Like

Re: Seun Why.... by Lilimax(f): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: Your username shows you're a problem!
grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Why.... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
After smokin weed abi..?
Re: Seun Why.... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: Your username shows you're a problem!
That is all u can say? angry
Re: Seun Why.... by donphilopus: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
ismokeweed:
That is all u can say? angry
I went through your profile, and discovered you're a weed smoker, who do not feel pains whenever something happens!
Re: Seun Why.... by donphilopus: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lilimax: grin
grin
Re: Seun Why.... by shugacaneman: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
if u will maintain that name pls move to Uruguay.
Re: Seun Why.... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
shugacaneman: if u will maintain that name pls move to Uruguay.
Do u think I like where I am now? give me visa
Re: Seun Why.... by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Is it a crime to want to upload fine photo of myself looking good? increase the size of photo. I need babes to see me and volunteer punny. Seun attend to me. subscription is expensive dammit. angry
Re: Seun Why.... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
I registered because I have a problem. I was told that one can get help to useless problems here. help me
www.nairaland.com/1570524/please-need
Re: Seun Why.... by psky: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
ismokeweed: I registered because I have a problem. I was told that one can get help to useless problems here. help me

Lol! I'm sure you are a regular troll here, just with a new moniker. Your old one has probably been banned.

Anyway just resize your pics, if that really is your problem, there are many sites and apps to do that in.
Re: Seun Why.... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
psky:

Lol! I'm sure you are a regular troll here, just with a new moniker. Your old one has probably been banned.

Anyway just resize your pics, if that really is your problem, there are many sites and apps to do that in.
What is a stroll? By the way, see your pic... are you the fish or the b1tch?
Re: Seun Why.... by donphilopus: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
ismokeweed: I registered because I have a problem. I was told that one can get help to useless problems here. help me
This your thread is the main reason why I'm against you! So you pen.is refused to erect because of weed?? Smh.
Re: Seun Why.... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: This your thread is the main reason why I'm against you! So you pen.is refused to erect because of weed?? Smh.
Not true bros. I swear it's electric shock. Is this how people are in this place? Unwelcoming and doubters.
Re: Seun Why.... by donphilopus: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
ismokeweed:
Not true bros. I swear it's electric shock. Is this how people are in this place? Unwelcoming and doubters.
Did I say it's not an electric shock?? I only said you should have felt it, undermining your pe.nis erec.tion or no erec.tion!
Re: Seun Why.... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
ismokeweed: I registered on nairaland today. While editing my profile, I decided to upload my pic. Any pic I put is rejected that it's above 200kb. I use big man phone and my pics are crystal clear like mammy water's lap. So do you mean to tell me that a forum that is as big as this can't handle a pic of just 358kb? And only those with 2mp sagem can upload profile pics? I registered here because I want to get a gal to be nyashing. And if they don't see my pic, How will they know that I'm a fine boy?

Re: Seun Why.... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

What do you mean by this? by the way, how many kb is that pic?
Re: Seun Why.... by psky: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
ismokeweed:
What is a stroll? By the way, see your pic... are you the fish or the b1tch?

I'm the shark, murdering vain people. cool
Re: Seun Why.... by Brimmie(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
This guy get as e be o! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Why.... by Jovanna(f): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
End time tinz. . .smh!
Re: Seun Why.... by Seun(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Please stop trolling.

(1)

Hobbies That Will Make You Smarter / Pictures Of Chaz B And Myles Munroe While Alive / Fountain University VC Died In Car Accident This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.