Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage (52688 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Taiwo20(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2013
If we talk about Long courtship some people will say its old school
If they had courted for long, they would have know each other better and would probably still be together.

Them no try at all....7months
They just decided to embarss their families....

From the above story
How can you claim to like everything about someone
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by LadyH(f): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:
To me, all these divorcees are just dignified prostitu.tes... the man pays their bride-price fucck fucck money which wld guarantee him sex wit the lady for an agreed period, when the fucckin time elapses they now divorce
smh. watsup wif u??
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Zikkie(f): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Dannylux: Fat chicks aren't so lucky with marriage. learn to eat responsibly. grin

Which part of ur body do u reason from

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by andyanders: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Taiwo20: If we talk about Long courtship some people will say its old school
If they had courted for long, they would have know each other better and would probably still be together.

Them no try at all....7months
They just decided to embarss their families....

From the above story
How can you claim to like everything about someone.

There is nothing like long courtship here. I have seen people that courted for 10 yrs and as soon as they went into marriage, it crashed. It is just about individuals and their characters. Forget about long courtship at all. Will they tell you they just met? They must have been hiding and doing their nonsense behind closed doors and when they come together, their individual characters starts manifesting.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by tomzman: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2013
This is really bad. Just 7 months! I had the feeling right from the outset that it was pressure that led her into that marriage, maybe I wasn't wrong afterall. They have only succeeded in bringing shame to their families. Well, I wish them well in their future endeavours.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Why r we criticizing and chastizing her its not easy to cope with marriage madam princess sowy u hear why did u allow it to get to 7months u would have tried to beat kim k s record naa. Lol I got u all dere abi. Irreconcilable diff my cute behind #yeyebrities
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by SYacube(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2013
May God help us. Anoda plus 2 d single ladies out there.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by UyiIredia(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2013
Na wa o ! What a pity sad
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Samabu07(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2013
O'yemie:

Guess you are fat...taking it personal. grin
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2013
HERE IS 1
WHEN A CHIC TELLS U
I LIKE DATING OLDER, MORE MATURED MEN
IT MEANS SHE'S INTO RUNS
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Tinyemeka(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2013
gistyinka: In interview with NET correspondent, Princess confirms the separation, saying ‘Yes my marriage has ended due to irreconcilable differences’.

She admitted to NET reporter that the union has not been as blissful as many thought. ‘We have been having issues since the wedding but we still remained together hoping that we would be able to work it out.
/
Why did they suddenly start having the issues immediately after the wedding? They didn't foresee or see the issues before? OR they chose to ignore it?

Guess the cliche "irreconcilable differences" will soon get to have a place in the dictionary. Very soon. sad
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Zikkie(f): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Human beings, always quick to judge! If she hadn't gotten married, na una go dey tag am, now she did, it didn't work out, wld u expect her to live in agony just to save face and please some faceless human beings For all d girls mocking her, u obviously aint married yet, get into it first and know wussup! Let's stop judging people! We don't even know their story, everyone is blaming only the woman SMH

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by ironheart(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2013
bukatyne:

If this is the true story then where did things go wrong?
she is fat. Period
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by dom(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2013
omiobo: It is a pity that it has to end after 7 months. Marriage is sweet for two "forgivers". There will always be irreconcilable differences in as much as the two parties involved find it very difficult to forgive each other. In every relationship,at a time one party must be a sheep.
it is not flesh and blood that revealed this to you, but my father in heaven.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by ironheart(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2013
JustCurious:

I am surprised you wrote that bolded part after sounding as if it is a disease to be BIG, Bold and Beautiful. Certainly, every man has a choice, fantasy... For one man's sumptuous meal is another man's poisonous deal. :p cool.
our fat mothers could have endured our daddies promiscuity cos they can't measure up to the slim once, do you think our girls now can do that? its not about love dear, if u eat responsibly, trust me, you will be the toast of ur husband. we can date fat ladies, we love them, but they are not a good sight after our hormones have subsided
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by ojenew: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2013
I actually dated her back in the days. we didn't last 3 months. It was then I knew she would never last in relationship talk-less of marriage. The issues with her are
1. she gets bored with men easily.
2. she likes to fuckkk anybody she feels like fuckkking regardless if she is in a relationship or not.
3. She is dominating! She likes to dictate to men and control them as she wishes. especially when the man moves in with her instead of other way round like in this case with her husband (ex)
4.She loves sex more than normal. if you can't perform 4 rounds....END
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2013
ojenew: I actually dated her back in the days. we didn't last 3 months. It was then I knew she would never last in relationship talk-less of marriage. The issues with her are
2. she likes to fuckkk anybody she feels like fuckkking regardless if she is in a relationship or not.
3. She is dominating! She likes to dictate to men and control them as she wishes. especially when the man moves in with her instead of other way round like in this case with her husband (ex)

are you for real??

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by bankyblue(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2013
They better refund every body aso ebi money, b4 I take a ligal action agaisnt them.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2013
ojenew: I actually dated her back in the days. we didn't last 3 months. It was then I knew she would never last in relationship talk-less of marriage. The issues with her are

ojenew:   I have lost many fiance all because am insatiable.At first when we start things would be normal and good but at time goes on especially when I start to spending the nights in their house.I would demand for more sex as needed they would comply at first and then later started making excuses and eventually break up with me.I know am kind of demanding really but what can I do?I don't like cheating.so, jumping from one di*ck to another is not the solution.Could this be a spiritual problem?Or it's due to my extra large clitoris?Some say I should go for deliverance but am a jehovah witness,we don't believe in deliverance.Can some please advise?
are u hermaphrodite? Or lesbian or a tranny Im confused!

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by ojenew: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2013
nouveaux:

are u hermaphrodite? Or lesbian or a tranny Im confused!

Do u actually think I will post this with my username? I am popular on nairaland. This is my cousin's profile. I don't what princess to trace this back to me.She doesn't know any of my cousins. grin
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by kubi240: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2013
it is just societal pressure to prove to people that she can equally marry it has ended in a crash

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Polio: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2013
lepasharon: All you ppl going on about her size need to STFU as if her hubby didnt see her size before he married her mscheew

Are you fat?!
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by kubi240: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2013
ojenew: I actually
dated her back in the days. we didn't last 3 months. It was then I knew
she would never last in relationship talk-less of marriage. The issues
with her are
2. she likes to fuckkk anybody she feels like fuckkking regardless if
she is in a relationship or not.
3. She is dominating! She likes to dictate to men and control them as
she wishes. especially when the man moves in with her instead of other
way round like in this case with her husband (ex)
kolokolo kolomental
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by kubi240: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2013
ojenew: I actually
dated her back in the days. we didn't last 3 months. It was then I knew
she would never last in relationship talk-less of marriage. The issues
with her are
2. she likes to fuckkk anybody she feels like fuckkking regardless if
she is in a relationship or not.
3. She is dominating! She likes to dictate to men and control them as
she wishes. especially when the man moves in with her instead of other
way round like in this case with her husband (ex)

kolomental

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2013
God knows best? See ur mouth, mtchewww.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by kubi240: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2013
kcpragmatik: I told yu guyz dat her Marriage was a Joke!
her marriage is like a comedy
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by kolamilan(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2013
gistyinka: ‘my marriage has ended due to irreconcilable differences’.
i always laff at this statement.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2013
With my point of view on Princess's marriage, its not about her size, that made her maRriage fail. How abt Wunmi Obe? Isn't she married till date? I know of fat ladies that are still happily married and slim ladies divorced.. So fat has nothing 2 do wit it.. I have a friend, she's fat that pple around us feel , she won't see a man 2 marry her.. But lo and behold , she got married to a slim guy, has two kids already, has not blown out of proportion either and her husband dotes on her like crazy.. How abt beyonce knowles? With all d sexiness 2 behold on her and d divine sexual fantansies of men, isn't her marriage on d bridge of divorce? Infact her hubby filed 4 divorce! Wtf! Frm one of d most sexiest, hardworking woman of our time..so tell me, wat has shape got 2 do wit it!.. D issue is 2 stay married, one or both couples must learn to accept and manage each other flaws and be ready to forgive and letgo of grudges.. Marriage is no easy pie.. It takes 2 matured minds 2 make it work and last.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by amazing2013: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2013
You needed insults to make your point
nouveaux:
you are a learner. How has facial expression got anytn to do with happines? Are they kids? Read the interview on how they met and stop speculating non sense.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2013
Irrespective of their irreconcible diff, if they r both productive, 7mths is enof time her to get pregnant
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by ebichy(f): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Dannylux: Fat chicks aren't so lucky with marriage. learn to eat responsibly. grin
wrong my dear, guys need wot to hold on bed aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ not a fellow mattress!
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by paycorrect(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Another joke from Princess Lmaooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures / Adesua Etomi Reveals Crush For Jidenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.