Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage (52683 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by CuteDude53(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2013
miteolu: What is 'beyond repair' in just seven months marriage?
Dem don fight break bottle too much ni grin
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by ebichy(f): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2013
Austeenx: Maybe the dude was finding it difficult to pound her fat bûtt. **Buddha, did I really type the aforementioned? Lord have mercy**
do u H̶̲̥̅̊α̣̣̥v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ issues with big butt?
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by amazing2013: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2013
Morale of this story is; whatever you do to impress people, remember the same people won't be there to go through it with you...she entered a loveless marriage just to bear the title "Mrs" and escape the "shame" of singleness, now GREATER shame has befallen her. She lived her life to meet society's expectation, today the same society is mocking her.... LIVE YOUR LIFE O, PEOPLE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Dannylux: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2013
O'yemie:
Put d shut to the up,ode
Nicepoker: u sound lyk an irresponsible f00l
kennyamusan: guess u lack manners,approach and common sense,what has size got 2 do with dis,I wonder if u r nothing but a waste 2 urself,rada than sympathize with her,u r talkg hogwosh,no mata wot,she wld be emotionally down cos ladies respect marriage dan men,u r talkg jargons,go 4 brain surgery if u need one and beta keep shut than vomit jargons.
OS Farinde: [color=#006600][/color]

# ChildishComment
Ishilove:
Can you repeat this 'sensible' statement to Wunmi Obe? undecided
kmcutez:

Please stop showing your stupidity and ignorance on a public forum. You think eating large quantities of food makes you fat. Go and learn about hormones, food allergies, epigenetics etc.

I pity all them fools that diet to lose weight and kill themselves with exercise. The weight loss industry is a muti billion dollar industry, and they love themselves repeat customers like the fools that go from one diet to another to lose weight.

Zikkie:

Which part of ur body do u reason from
ebichy: wrong my dear, guys need wot to hold on bed aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ not a fellow mattress!

See as all this yeye fat chicks dey quote me..
I repeat; learn to eat responsibly! No one wants a fat non sense for a wife! Y'all saying some men prefer fat chicks, NO! Some men love "thick" girls not fat girls for crying out loud. Know the difference! What I said wasn't ignorance but fact. In this modern age, everyone got a choice but very few like them fat.. a thick girl is no fat girl. Go learn the difference, dumb asses!

If you're pissed cos I said fat girls aren't so lucky with marriages, then, hit up the gym and learn to eat responsibly or better still, go ffuvk yourself and I mean that figuratively and literally! Silly idiiots..

Keep quoting me to insult me instead of taking the kind advice!

Why should I sympathize with her? Na my fault? Mtchew! They say hormone this, hormone that, you can work on yourself! You mustn't let nature decide how you look. This is your life and you're the pilot.

Quote me again to talk trash and I'll reply accordingly.

Ndi ara!

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by cho25bc(f): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Dannylux: Fat chicks aren't so lucky with marriage. learn to eat responsibly. grin
u are wrong n biased
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by cho25bc(f): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2013
@dannyluv,silence is d perfect response 4 a living weird item lyk u.n 4 d record,i'm nt a FAT gal bt i hate immature criticism abt dem

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Deefuray(f): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
ambrosini593: Mere looking at princess do you see her like a lady any man can control?
My thoughts too...,considering her character on GUS celebrity special

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Dannylux: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
cho25bc: @dannyluv,silence is d perfect response 4 a living weird item lyk u.n 4 d record,i'm nt a FAT gal bt i hate immature criticism abt dem

cho25bc:
u are wrong n biased

Firstly, I'm not "Dannyluv" get your glasses.

Secondly, I don't care if you're thin, slim, fat or thick.. I'm just stating my opinion and I believe what I said is the truth. If you think It's immature, kindly fvck yourself.

Mature retardeen.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sad news, but life goes on. Marriage is a choice not a necessity but If she still desires to get married,i think she should go for someone older and more mature.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
I am pretty sure some duplitious number of ladies in the innermost heart are happy Princess Commy marriage crashed.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Look,speaking of which, what people mostly,the couples mean by irreconciliatory diifference might mean eithr of these
1:Either,Princess Husband no more find her sexcy of Beautiful
2.Either princess is unable to get pregnant
3:Either Princess is not good in bed or the guy doesn't enjoy her during their Conjugal flight.
4:lastly, Either princess doesn't wanna humble herself before the husband or so
Any of these could trigger divorce

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
amazing2013: You needed insults to make your point
if you call those insults, then I have no choice than to pity ur education.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dannylux:

Firstly, I'm not "Dannyluv" get your glasses.

Secondly, I don't care if you're thin, slim, fat or thick.. I'm just stating my opinion and I believe what I said is the truth. If you think It's immature, kindly fvck yourself.

Mature retardeen.
how about putting ur wrinkled old fyke in an agege bread and 'fuuuck the shut up'
U are begining to sound frustrated, were you ditched by a sugar mummy out of ur unproductivity?
Oh pls, u are not making sense! Its ut type that end up with fatso. I wonder if you have a mum at all??

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
tpia@:
oh lord.

lhm.

wasnt this the lady who abused one pastor because she said the ushers didnt allow her to sit in front of church?

just asking!

people were calling for fire and brimstone on the pastor here on nl at the time?
Madam, you seems to be always 'out of the limb' in any issue at hand,wtf!!!

What concern princess Commy past altercation in the church to this? I am 100% certain,you're one of them that is happy they are divorce

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by IfyAwazie(f): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nicepoker: cant u differenciate btwn 2weeks and 7months?
cant u try understand the coment first?
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by IYANGBALI: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dannylux:

See as all this yeye fat chicks dey quote me..
I repeat; learn to eat responsibly! No one wants a fat non sense for a wife! Y'all saying some men prefer fat chicks, NO! Some men love "thick" girls not fat girls for crying out loud. Know the difference! What I said wasn't ignorance but fact. In this modern age, everyone got a choice but very few like them fat.. a thick girl is no fat girl. Go learn the difference, dumb asses!

If you're pissed cos I said fat girls aren't so lucky with marriages, then, hit up the gym and learn to eat responsibly or better still, go ffuvk yourself and I mean that figuratively and literally! Silly idiiots..

Keep quoting me to insult me instead of taking the kind advice!

Why should I sympathize with her? Na my fault? Mtchew! They say hormone this, hormone that, you can work on yourself! You mustn't let nature decide how you look. This is your life and you're the pilot.

Quote me again to talk trash and I'll reply accordingly.

Ndi ara!
man mi,the extra large monsters in the house want to eat you raw here,you better take cover
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by IYANGBALI: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
@all close your eyes for a minute and imagine how princess would look unclad while in bed....that ends the news

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by simdam500(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
MAYBE IT A COMEDY *like we all know what shes good at *making people laugh**
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by ugotuf(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
From the OP's pix and this one, it looks like the guy was coarsed into the arrangement, or under duress right from the onset. sorry.

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Oshiite: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
I saw this coming when she said the man has covered her shame by coming to marry her,i knew he was going to mess her up

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Tijay90(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
IMO,she probably got married to get back @dat pastor(church,usher)...not for anything else.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
so the shame is opened again.....
Oshiite: I saw this coming when she said the man has covered her shame by coming to marry her,i knew he was going to mess her up

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by lanreni: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
miteolu: What is 'beyond repair' in just seven months marriage?
Guy,you didn't read the news well.it ended SEVERAL MONTHS AGO! it probably ended in august.like 3months marraige? Gosh!!!
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Zippora: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Wat can we say is the reason for the breakups. She was so excited about the man wen she said he has taken away her shame.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by xtervaganza(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
kmcutez:

Thank God. One semi literate person.
you call him a semi-literate? Someof you girls are so stupid there is no word to describe u.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Zippora: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
ugotuf: From the OP's pix and this one, it looks like the guy was coarsed into the arrangement, or under duress right from the onset. sorry.
. The guy no look happy in that pic o

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by JonCina(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
I think she just wanted to add the tag of a married woman to her person. I can categorically tell you that, ab initio, she never determined to stay put in the marriage.

If she knows what couples had passed through in their marriages, she wouldn't give those excuses of "irreconcilable differences"!
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by xtervaganza(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
cho25bc: @dannyluv,silence is d perfect response 4 a living weird item lyk u.n 4 d record,i'm nt a FAT gal bt i hate immature criticism abt dem

I need to know why u guys at on dannylux's case? Is princess your sister or mother? You twats don't like her half as much as I do, but he has a right to his opinion which honestly is 60% true in this world we live in.

If you're fat and retarded its not dannylux's fault, go to d gym like he suggested to u or get ur fat lips off his dick!
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
IYA NGBALI: @all close your eyes for a minute and imagine how princess would look unclad while in bed....that ends the news

Ha hahahaha
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Excel30: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
He that wears the shoes knows where it pinches,but i will advice that every buyers of shoes to take time to buy the one that wont pinch.No rush in life.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by prettyboi1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
See my Naija people & our foolish 2-sided talks again? "this is a joke", "why didn't they date?" ,"so fast?" etc BLAH BLAH BLAH. Ya'll are the ones who push people into marriages as if marriage is some kind of rank you get promoted to. "go & marry," "go & marry" etc & people too would foolishly get pressurised by society & go & find a "wife/husband" regardless of whether they're compatible or not just as long as they would be seen by society as being "responsible."
Not that I'm talking about princess Dammy's marriage o (I didn't live with her & her husband,so I don't know what happened). I'm just talking on general terms....."MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BETWEEN TWO FRIENDS WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO REMAIN FRIENDS FOR AS LONG AS FOREVER. IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BETWEEN JUST ANY MAN & WOMAN,IT IS NOT A RANK YOU GET PROMOTED TO BUT A SEAL OF FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN TWO FRIENDS (a man & woman).

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by lepasharon(f): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
IYA NGBALI: @all close your eyes for a minute and imagine how princess would look unclad while in bed....that ends the news

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

D'banj's 'Wife', Lineo Didi Kilgrow Glows In New Photos / I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Adesua Etomi Reveals Crush For Jidenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.