Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (33475 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pure Shi.t, India is too superstitious
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Prodigalson1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
holy cow!

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
The cow looks irritating to my eyes!
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by agho22(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
na only india e dey always happen
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by hexxez(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Same India with werewolf syndrome undecided
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by BUSHHUNTER: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
After they will say some pipu are behaving like COW grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by igbo2011(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is sexist. Why is it a blessing to have a baby boy?

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by inosend: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hope the babies will not behave like the source of their mothers' 'miracles'. Don't say I did not warn you o.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Prodigalson1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
This shiit is miracle, jst touch the fifth leg of the cow and give birth to boys dat will make lyf unbearable 4 u. I love India, c as dem package d cow (diety tinz)

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by kobonaire(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
The pepper soup of this cow go sweet man pikin oh smiley

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Ninilowo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
INCREDIBLE IND!A grin

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Prodigalson1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
E jst remain to pour palm oil 4 d cow head, another 'god' don emerge.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by free2ryhme: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
power of superstition
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
It's good to know that not only Nigerians are foolish and superstitious. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Tuntheycr7: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Only in India.
So the lucky juju cow de give boy abi
Later those boys go de behave like cows.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
[size=24pt]HOLY COW!

BLESS US WITH MILK![/size]

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Chukwutobi: This is idolatry and it is highly demonic!

f*ck off.

go worship your demonic jesus.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
[size=24pt]ATLEAST THIS COW GIVES PROOF OF MIRACLES!

UNLIKE OTHER "JEWS" WHO CLAIM TO WALK ON WATER AND CONVERT WATER TO WINE AND ALL THAT.

BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF?

I WOULD RATHER WORSHIP THIS COW RATHER THAN WORSHIP SOME FOREIGN god THAT DOES NOT DELIVER![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: The day that cow stops performings it's delusional miracles...it becomes food undecided

Hindus don't eat cows. undecided

Most dont even eat meat.

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Not surprised it's in India; the country that prefers male child to female child to the extent of removing female foetus.... undecided undecided undecided

This poor cow finds itself saddled with the heavy laden of a society that hates the sight of a female baby, because women in India pay the dowry; a ridiculous and shameful practice...

Now, women are getting raped in India just because of the prejudice towards female babies.

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by tungstar(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yeah right...please give me a break.............. Infact I have an unlucky cow that has 3 legs oooo........if you are pregnant and you don't want the pregnancy,you can come and touch the missing spot for the fourth leg.....who knows your wish might just become reality....... grin

But for a fee.........
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by blakky97(m): 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
All those boys will later have spiritual problems

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Zallotti: I wonder how the so called 'BABY BOY' will look? undecided
Prolly with a HOOF on his forehead!
Hmmmmmm!
Boy pickin nor hungry me reassssh so o!

I love only girls like moi! cool

LET MEN GO AND CARRY BELLE AND BORN BOYS BY THEMSELVES! kiss
What a bovine post!
Well,theres definately somethin' IULUGOBNY about that caow n its hoof!
Me and my big mouth,sha!
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by bobod: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2013
Demonic. Foundation for future problems for the. Innocent children. No free gift from the devil. Plead the blood of Christ. Shalom
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by blakky97(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=24pt]ATLEAST THIS COW GIVES PROOF OF MIRACLES!

UNLIKE OTHER "JEWS" WHO CLAIM TO WALK ON WATER AND CONVERT WATER TO WINE AND ALL THAT.

BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF?

I WOULD RATHER WORSHIP THIS COW RATHER THAN WORSHIP SOME FOREIGN god THAT DOES NOT DELIVER![/size]

Fear God!
And DO NOT die except you have believed!
Whoever dies in a state of disbelieve will find no helper nor friend against God
The chastisement from God is most severe!
You have your life now, think properly, and act with wisdom. seek forgiveness, HE is often-forgiving, Most mercifull

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by valuka(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2013
It can only happen in India!!!
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by UKBobo(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2013
That cow is doing more than touching O!
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by soksy(f): 12:12am On Dec 28, 2013
na wa 4 indians self...dem go dey bring latest..no b snake again, nw na cow

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by chynazom(f): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2013
Eleyi gidi gan!! cheesy
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2013
well......m speechless!! cheesy
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by alotofgrace(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2013
maalu......suya
ope o cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.