Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,833 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (33463 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by FKO1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
A five-legged cow has been hailed a miracle because when pregnant women touch its fifth hoof they give birth to baby boys.

Raj Pratap's three-year-old male calf, called Raju, has become famous in Raipur, India, since a woman with four daughters touched the animal's fifth hoof and begged for her next child to be a boy.

When she gave birth to a twin boys in February this year, word soon spread that the calf's fifth leg - a very rare condition which affects just one in every five million cows - was 'lucky'.
Since news got out about the fifth leg, Mr Pratap, a cattle herder, has been swamped by pregnant women who pay to touch the hoof - with 30 women so far stumping up around 500 rupees, around £5, for the privilege.

Amazingly, all 30 women have given birth to boys and Mr Pratap is so confident of his 'miracle calf' that he offers refunds if the baby born is a girl.

This week, on Monday (Dec 23) the cow celebrated its 33rd baby boy after a woman who touched its 'magical hoof' gave birth to triplets....all of them boys.

Mr Pratap said: "All births have been positive and have resulted in a son - and this week a woman gave birth to triplets, all of them boys.

'I don't know why this has happened to us but Raju has a gift and I want to share it with the whole world.

'Some day I dream of taking Raju to Europe or America and making every couple there happy.'

In India boys are 'more valued' than girls as they have 'greater earning potential' to support the family.

The parents of a bride are still expected to provide the groom with a dowry of cash, jewellery and other luxury items before the wedding ceremony can go ahead - despite it being outlawed in India since 1961.

One woman, who gave birth to a boy in October this year but asked not to be named, said: 'It is a gift from god - touching Raju's fifth leg has blessed me with a boy.

'My whole family is so happy that I now have a beautiful son.'

Cows are considered sacred by Hindus who believe one of their most important gods Lord Krishna to have been a cattle herder.

Across India they are allowed to roam the streets of towns and cities and it is forbidden to move them, even if they are obstructing traffic.

SOURCE-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2529197/Pregnant-women-pay-farmer-let-touch-five-legged-cows-extra-hoof-birth-boy-mother-male-triplets.html

LORD U R WONDERFUL,I MADE FP

5 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Miraclous!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Zallotti: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
I wonder how the so called 'BABY BOY' will look? undecided
Prolly with a HOOF on his forehead!
Hmmmmmm!
Boy pickin nor hungry me reassssh so o!

I love only girls like moi! cool

LET MEN GO AND CARRY BELLE AND BORN BOYS BY THEMSELVES! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Jimmyo3(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmmnn
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by ganasy: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
cant even go near this type of cow
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Caracta(f): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
I do not envy the cow. See how they "decorated" the handicapped cow. Smh...
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Polio: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Miraclous!!!!!

Miraclous? what is that you daft cun.t?!

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by emmawiz: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ok naaa! Sexy cows leggo.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by freda506(f): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
this is soreal
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by NaLaugh: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
'I don't know why this has happened to us but Raju has a gift and I want to share it with the whole world.

NIGGA PLEASE! .. you mean you want to "SELL" it to the whole world. wink

5 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by jaygem(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
End Time Cow

4 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by emmawiz: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ok naaa! Sexxy cows leggo.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Beennkumar(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'd like to pay it a visit.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ehhhhh!!!!
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Olugbenger(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
undecided
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Polio: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
India.... I dont believe this crap but i do believe the fu..cking cow has a real 5th leg.

It is not a new thing, there are several abnormalities in animals...
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Chukwutobi: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is idolatry and it is highly demonic!

13 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by vislabraye(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wonders !! India is full of all kinds of mysteries. May God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
wonder shall never end....
Indos I fear una oh.....
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Thankgod15: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
ix dix uniform?
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Sanniebee: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wonders shall never cease

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by lordhugo(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
What if I Touch its sixth leg, will my wife give birth to triplet girls?

By sixth leg , I mean Di.ck
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Ayomax(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
END TIME TINZ!!!!! watin I go call this one
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by borntobegr8t(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
The day that cow stops performings it's delusional miracles...it becomes food undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
What won't Victor see in this life? lipsrsealed
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by smithe113(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
*travelling to india to kidnap d cow* money must be made MMBM grin

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Gee001: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
And the cow is even called "lucky". Mtchewwwww. Anyway since it's been working for them, good for them. Very soon, the cow will be worshipped and bowed to. Only in India...
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
'Some day I dream of taking Raju to Europe or America
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by jhidey08(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Zallotti: I wonder how the so called 'BABY BOY' will look? undecided
Prolly with a HOOF on his forehead!
Hmmmmmm!
Boy pickin nor hungry me reassssh so o!

I love only girls like moi! cool

LET MEN GO AND CARRY BELLE AND BORN BOYS BY THEMSELVES! kiss
y is ur reasoning so miniature lyk dis? Na d cow go sleep wit d woman?

LET WOMEN GO AND GET PREGNANT THEMSELVES

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Prodigalson1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Holy cow

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Prodigalson1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Holy cow!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage / Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.