Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (33474 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by naijacutee(f): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2013
These people are creating problems for themselves in the future. Since when did it become a thing of prestige to have a baby boy because of material possessions? What happens in 30 years when those boys grow up and all their wives have been aborted?

This whole gender thing is stupid. Is it not Linda Ikeji who built her parents a 7 bedroom house is material possession are the problem?

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by kobonaire(m): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Hindus don't eat cows. undecided Most dont even eat meat.
True ..... Na rice and beans dem de chop
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:37am On Dec 28, 2013
blakky97:

Fear God!
And DO NOT die except you have believed!
Whoever dies in a state of disbelieve will find no helper nor friend against God
The chastisement from God is most severe!
You have your life now, think properly, and act with wisdom. seek forgiveness, HE is often-forgiving, Most mercifull

FEAR THE GODS!
Stop being Kafir! Infidel!
How can you worship a man like jesus over the Gods?

Please Repent before it is too late!
The Kingdom of the Gods is @ hand!

The cow gives us milk.
what has jesus given?
slavery, destruction of our identity and culture, blackmail, extortion of our hard earned money, etc.

Please open you eyes? How long will you dwell in darkness? Come join me in LIGHT and TRUTH.

The Gods are merciless! So think twice before you chose to continue in your wrong path towards doom.
or else you will have to eat your own Karma @ your deathbed.

The Gods are Great and they are most deserving to be worshiped.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:40am On Dec 28, 2013
naijacutee: These people are creating problems for themselves in the future. Since when did it become a thing of prestige to have a baby boy because of material possessions? What happens in 30 years when those boys grow up and all their wives have been aborted?

This whole gender thing is stupid. Is it not Linda Ikeji who built her parents a 7 bedroom house is material possession are the problem?

valid point.

However from one case example, it was evident how useful the cow was to those who gave birth to only girls.

Also this gender imbablance problem is rife here in Nigeria too. let us not forget.

I was shocked yet not surprised at many of the polls conducted here on Nairaland (by people like Onila, etc.), whereby almost everyone opted for a boy child first, instead of a girl.

In some cases, all boys.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by paulibling(m): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Zallotti: I wonder how the so called 'BABY BOY' will look? undecided
Prolly with a HOOF on his forehead!
Hmmmmmm!
Boy pickin nor hungry me reassssh so o!

I love only girls like moi! cool

LET MEN GO AND CARRY BELLE AND BORN BOYS BY THEMSELVES! kiss

may all you and your siblings give birth to only girls so that your fathers generation will close, say Amen[quote]
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by onlymase(m): 1:09am On Dec 28, 2013
hmm

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 28, 2013
I said it! It is ONLY in India!
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by amiskurie(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2013
when u kiss ma asss too u will give birth to billionaires and presidents

here is.ma hassssss,u can even kiss it for free--------- undecided

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Benspoon(m): 1:37am On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmm...i bet u if dat cow enta naija its either it will loss dat leg or it wont go back alive.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by niyitogun(m): 2:59am On Dec 28, 2013
vislabraye: Wonders !! India is full of all kinds of mysteries. May God have mercy.

It's no mystery, it's just a congenital malformation in an animal and people have attached myths to it.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 28, 2013
Cow with jara (extra) leg. See pepper soup dey waste.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 28, 2013
[size=20pt]Chai, see business! And boys fit arrange for the cow come NIGERIA o[/size]
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by ejifranks(m): 4:42am On Dec 28, 2013
End shall never Wonder
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Mgbonyebi: 4:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Nawa ooh. Na only Baby Boy be Blessing? Wetin Baby Girl be?
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by judedwriter(m): 4:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Abegee, make dem use the cow meat do jolliment wink life is short. Those indian people sef, dem like juju 2 much.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Jmysavior: 5:13am On Dec 28, 2013
Wonders shall never end! Could this cow be a God sent or ... sent? Well, good for the Indians who are so desperately in need of baby boys. Thank God for them!

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Jmysavior: 5:17am On Dec 28, 2013
Mgbonyebi: Nawa ooh. Na only Baby Boy be Blessing? Wetin Baby Girl be?
Baby girl na bless!
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by salam8528: 6:04am On Dec 28, 2013
Indians r found of worshiping cows dnt b deceived
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Macbriz(m): 6:08am On Dec 28, 2013
For Fun, Skills and Development, I
Love You Guys: Add My BB Pin:
2686B26D
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by suzyluv(f): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2013
i don't know why we women are always desperate for a male child, nobody knows where those children are coming from and nobody knows what will happen now till ten years to those children, because i trust devil that when ever he gives you cap he must collect your head.....God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by vickkysrt: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2013
woooooo kiss that is wonderful 4they that believ!
bt i stil dn't believe in cow babies!

i believe in GOD Almight d giver of children.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Smily202(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2013
If na nigeria ...... ppl will start commenting rubbish.....

grin
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2013
I knew it had to be in india.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by PrettySpicey(f): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2013
I just knew this had to be in India. They are way too superstitious than even Africans.
Faith has a way of making something happen. Because you believe, it becomes. Simple.
Just struck me though that sons are more valuable in India because they have more earning power ... The dowry. Same applies here with our daughters but did that make them more valuable? Hell No!
The tale of a woman!
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by kalufelix(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2013
Chukwutobi: This is idolatry and it is highly demonic!
mumu

1 Like

Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by johnstar(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Make dm bring d cow jare, make we chao am undecided use am do new year
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2013
Though it's idolatory but video clip or it didn't happen undecided
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2013
Wonders shall never end. Hmmmmmmm
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2013
johnstar: Make dm bring d cow jare, make we chao am undecided use am do new year

seconded gbam.
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by helgaone: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2013
i just hope the babies will not behave like cows in future.lord have mercy
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by Emmey15(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys by INFOTECH2: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2013
Zallotti: I wonder how the so called 'BABY BOY' will look? undecided
Prolly with a HOOF on his forehead!
Hmmmmmm!
Boy pickin nor hungry me reassssh so o!

I love only girls like moi! cool

LET MEN GO AND CARRY BELLE AND BORN BOYS BY THEMSELVES! kiss

How will the man get pregnant talkless of delivery! Abeg make d babe's dey born dey goooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.