Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium (1795 Views)

Wike Sacks APC's LGA Chairman / Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium / Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by nairaarea: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
As part of preparations for the upcoming CHAN, the home based super eagles will be playing a match against Nigeria premier league side Gokana United on saturday 28 December. The super eagles arrived Port Harcourt friday morning and they will proceed to Gokana local government tomorrow for the match. The march will be part of events earmarked for the opening of the Gokana Stadium which was constructed by the Gokana Local Government Area Council.

It is the first time a Local government is constructing a stadium in Nigeria.

The chairman of the LGA is Hon. Deemua Deemua of the All Progressive Congress APC.

Source: http://mobi.supersport.com/football/super-eagles/news/131225/Eagles_Pillars_game_postponed
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by nairaarea: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
If every chairman can invest in a tourism/sport project like then...imagine what will happen to our economy.

Amaechi may be stubborn but his stubbornness is a blessing to Rivers people

2 Likes

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by Solasope(f): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
such developmental projects can only be seen in a political party and that is the progressive party, APC.

1 Like

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by collynzo2(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
I am sure that project was started and completed long before Amaechi or the LG chairman dreamt of joining APC.
So?

10 Likes

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by donphilopus: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
When the Nigerian worst Governors of the year, were listed; PDP won APC 7 - 1. They are always leading in negative things!

1 Like

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by donphilopus: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
collynzo2: I am sure that project was started and completed long before Amaechi or the LG chairman dreamt of joining APC.
So?
That's why we wooed him, because we know he's good! Did we woo people like Uduaghan?? NO, because he would stain us! No matter the baptism, he would never repent.

5 Likes

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by egift(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kudos to Oga Chairman.
Kudos to Gov. Amaechi.
Big Ups to APC.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by enigmang: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Solasope: such developmental projects can only be seen in a political party and that is the progressive party, APC.

Lol.. remind us again when the guy joined APC

7 Likes

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by Garrithe1st: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sai APC!!!
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by Ngwakwe: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Playing the partisan card requires thorough knowledge of a true democrat.

Why will you woo an administrator who acknowledged refusing to give his people the most basic need - water but purchased an aircraft for 7B to N9 Billion to fly himself around. Today, he is making a mockery of himself shouting how NOI wants to kill River State citizens by withholding $200M loan from ADB he intend using for the water project after spending approx. seven years in office.

Nna, na waaa for your logic. It doesn't just fly

NB: Your logic is why I replied and nothing else.

donphilopus: That's why we wooed him, because we know he's good! Did we woo people like Uduaghan?? NO, because he would stain us! No matter the baptism, he would never repent.

6 Likes

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by donphilopus: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ngwakwe: Playing the partisan card requires thorough knowledge of a true democrat.

Why will you woo an administrator who acknowledged refusing to give his people the most basic need - water but purchased an aircraft for 7B to N9 Billion to fly himself around. Today, he is making a mockery of himself shouting how NOI wants to kill River State citizens by withholding $200M loan from ADB he intend using for the water project after spending approx. seven years in office.

Nna, na waaa for your logic. It does just fly

NB: Your logic is why I replied and nothing else.

Lol, what differentiates him from GEJ! To me he's even far better than GEJ. Or are you not aware that the presidency is about to purchase an 11th aircraft for N1.5b, undermining the situation in this country?? What about the centenary village?? Should we still blame Amaechi on that??
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by nationwide1(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Solasope: such developmental projects can only be seen in a political party and that is the progressive party, APC.
Sister, you can reason better than that. Did he start the project and finish within his 3 weeks in APC? He achieved that feat in PDP. If that chairman was in PDP, no one would have heard of such project. If for joining APC Amechi, Kwankwaso and their followers have become super progressives within 3 weeks, what would Akpabio be if he joins them, because none of these people perform near Gov. Godswill Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by nationwide1(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by Ngwakwe: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2013
What a warp comparison, ideology and shortsightedness.

What has GEJ and the privately funded centenary village got to do with your logic of who should or shouldn't be wooed to APC?

donphilopus: Lol, what differentiates him from GEJ! To me he's even far better than GEJ. Or are you not aware that the presidency is about to purchase an 11th aircraft for N1.5b, undermining the situation in this country?? What about the centenary village?? Should we still blame Amaechi on that??

1 Like

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by egift(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2013
PDP boys defecating in their pampas. I hail all the Progressives in the House!

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw2TnX1tuWeIW--pB8n_Ak-s7NPvOQ5NO07P0D7GSeA2RaGyf_yg[/img]
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by donphilopus: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: What a warp comparison, ideology and shortsightedness.

What has GEJ and the privately funded centenary village got to do with your logic of who should or shouldn't be wooed to APC?

Sorry, I never knew you were talking of woo! Take for instance, you're a party leader, and you're asked to woo 2/3 of Amaechi, Kwankwaso, and Uduaghan; who would you woo??

1 Like

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by DisGuy: 12:29am On Dec 28, 2013
Gokana united? is that a new team or an old team with new name ?
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by victorjam(m): 12:31am On Dec 28, 2013
U guys ar busy tryin to knw wen d project started and wen it ended. Cryin over whether he is APC or PDP. Its d same person! a politician would be himself whether APC or PDP. D gud ones would remain good, why d evil ones would remain evil. I dont care whether u belong to d progressive or regressive, all i want is for u to deliver on ur mandate! #partypoliticsucks

1 Like

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by egift(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2013
May God take all the Progressive team to a greater height for the good of Nigeria.
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by Ngwakwe: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2013
My interest is what the supposedly Governor stands for and what are uppermost in his scale of preference,

Secondly, what are the criteria you thought APC uses to woo PDP members other than being aggrieved and negotiating safe landing for themselves.

Can you imagine Gov. Chibuike Amaechi openly stating ceding of Suko Oil wells to Rivers State as a singular condition to returning back to PDP in the very face of all APC chieftain.

donphilopus: Sorry, I never knew you were talking of woo! Take for instance, you're a party leader, and you're asked to woo 2/3 of Amaechi, Kwankwaso, and Uduaghan; who would you woo??

2 Likes

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by donphilopus: 1:05am On Dec 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: My interest is what the supposedly Governor stands for and what are uppermost in his scale of preference,

Secondly, what are the criteria you thought APC uses to woo PDP members other than being aggrieved and negotiating safe landing for themselves.

Can you imagine Gov. Chibuike Amaechi openly stating ceding of Suko Oil wells to Rivers State as a singular condition to returning back to PDP in the very face of all APC chieftain.

Amaechi knows GEJ can never do what he's asking him to that, that's why he said, he would return to PDP if GEJ does that!

What he (Amaechi) said, was just like somebody who said; he would buy beers for his friends if the cat in his house sees a dead rat and doesn't do justice to it, when he already knew it's not possible for the cat to just forget the rat.

Lastl, APC is looking for numbers for the now, but that won't make them to woo a devil like Uduaghan! Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by ellyrichy(m): 2:43am On Dec 28, 2013
donphilopus: Amaechi knows GEJ can never do what he's asking him to that, that's why he said, he would return to PDP if GEJ does that!

What he (Amaechi) said, was just like somebody who said; he would buy beers for his friends if the cat in his house sees a dead rat and doesn't do justice to it, when he already
knew it's not possible for the cat to just forget the rat.

Lastl, APC is looking for numbers for the now, but that won't make them to woo a devil like Uduaghan! Thanks.
I tell you now that if Sahara reporters state that the presidency is at loggerheads with the governor of Delta state today over an unknown issue , and let's see if APC would not start paying cordially visit to the government's house tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by nairaarea: 3:20am On Dec 28, 2013
Dis Guy: Gokana united? is that a new team or an old team with new name ?

The team is new. It was established by the LGA Chairman. They were promoted to the Nigeria premier league after toping the lower league earlier in the year..
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by nairaarea: 3:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: My interest is what the supposedly Governor stands for and what are uppermost in his scale of preference,

My friend look for or create a TA ORJI thread and leave Rivers silent but steady development alone. If my LGA chairman is in APC how does that concern the common man. When his LGA is part of the environmentally degraded Ogoniland that the FG have refused to clean up. UNEP report is gathering dust in Aso rock for 2years now. If I begin to list the developmental strides of my LGA chairman you will be ashamed of supporting TA ORJI.

APc is on ground in Rivers state....DEAL WITH IT.
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by ckkris: 3:41am On Dec 28, 2013
donphilopus: That's why we wooed him, because we know he's good! Did we woo people like Uduaghan?? NO, because he would stain us! No matter the baptism, he would never repent.
Also wooing Obasanjo, Atiku. All progresthieves

1 Like

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by nairaarea: 3:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by Ngwakwe: 6:02am On Dec 28, 2013
Your comments or rather replies are just unnecessary diversions and only exist in your imagination.

I'm not trying to dissuade you from your political persuasion rather to helping you in using empirical logic and reasoning.

donphilopus: Amaechi knows GEJ can never do what he's asking him to that, that's why he said, he would return to PDP if GEJ does that!

What he (Amaechi) said, was just like somebody who said; he would buy beers for his friends if the cat in his house sees a dead rat and doesn't do justice to it, when he already knew it's not possible for the cat to just forget the rat.

1 Like

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by dBard: 6:12am On Dec 28, 2013
Stadium in Gokana
Abi r we talking abt a field wit a few spectator stands ?
@o.p..can u post pics f doubting Thomases like me undecided
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Op u know how we rock it here.......... PICTURES OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN......
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by nerodenero: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2013
Peterjosh: Op u know how we rock it here.......... PICTURES OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN......
Relax bro,the match would be played today.Picture and scoreline would be provided too.
Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by donphilopus: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2013
ckkris: Also wooing Obasanjo, Atiku. All progresthieves
Atiku was once part of the then ACN; so wooing him is not a mistake! As for OBJ, they only went there to hail him, not woo him.

1 Like

Re: APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium by nairaarea: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Watch the match live on TV and see what the LGA chairman has done. I hope TA Orji, other inactive governors and chairmen can learn something from Rivers state progressives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose In Full Islamic Regalia: 100 Gbosa To The People's Governor / Who Are Boko Haram By "Fulan Nasrullah" / Exodus: North West Senators Set To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.