Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? (12098 Views)

Download Nigeria City Maps On Your Mobile Phone For Free - Limited Time Offer. / How can I scan my mobile phone for viruses / Receive Jokes on Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by shadowdude: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
When I die finish sha..... I might consider that.. cos my ghost self fit be phone freak like idos
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by tchigofigo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Temismith: y not! D day my one was stoled i didnt used any fone for somtime tongue
jeesu! I'm sorry if i come across as 'naughty'.,u knw i'm not..i jst cldn't ignore dis..abeg, ni tori olorun, correct dis ur post..'stoled', 'used'..tnx
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by tunezvic(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
without my phone,hell no.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by dagama30(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
can' t do without my tecno N7
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by tolurainbow(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Never!!!!
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by SweetSoup(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
No can't do
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Meehhhnn!!

I cannot oo. embarassed The day my BB crashed, I couldn't get it done for 3 days, I felt grieved, like a part of me was missing..

I was so cold for the 3 days. Changed at home etc. I'm addicted to my phone oo cheesy
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by bukkylicious: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Let ♍ƺ think about it............... undecided
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by seanpaul56(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
My mobile Is my girlfriend. Means a lot to me.
But Yes. i can do without it for a day
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by rioemmanuel(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
i tried doing it yesterday bt i gave up wen everywhere became boring.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
And una say OBJ nor try abi?
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
I can do without it wella!!
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by aieromon(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
No
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by sweetestguy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Its even possible for me to forget mysef, bt I cnt forget my phone,,so hell NO
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by naijaswag1: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
I live between two generations. I am in my very early thirties. I was knowledgeable from 10. I had used the desk phone, I had watched black and white with wood and front opening rack. I watched video cassettes. I have lived and schooled in Lagos, Onitsha and Abia State. I used the Nitel Phone Booths. Making calls was a luxury. I spent my youth looking at the American street life as the vogue. Listened to all foreign music tapes and danced all foreign music parties. I saw my village in the medieval period giving way to mansions. Our compound gave way to a decent duplex in the countryside. I lived without telephone 13-14 years of my youth life, and 8 years of these years were as a full fledged adult. The cell phone although I started in 2003 is still a new thing to me. Am still adapting to it. It's not part of my life. My wardrobe, perfumes, cars, decent apartment are more important to me than the phone. It's just one of the accessories. I work with it. It's an extension of my PC. I could be in the villa for a ceremony and I keep the phone for two days without touching it. In that environment, I want to have the trips of coming home and seeing my late grandpa who loved me so much, used to have long conversation with me about the wars he fought in Burma and Egypt. He never agreed he was a Nigeria. To him, he died a Biafra. He wants his own country.

That's a bit of me. The X generation who provides the link between the older generations, and the Y generation. We saw two worlds unfold in our eyes. It was a thralling experience. I wrote love letters. Hand couriered and sent to be received via a proxy or in person. Enchanting times.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by simdam500(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mamaflex: I can do without it. Though it hurt.

yea, it hurttttttttttttttttttt!

I'll miss Nairaland!!
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by simdam500(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Jenams: [size=30pt]And una say OBJ nor try abi?[/size]
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by GodpassU: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yes...but ma phone cant do without me. #throws phone away#
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by xslash: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
My phone,my best friend
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by DaGC(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yes, I can but I don't want to.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Temismith(f): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
tchigofigo:
jeesu! I'm sorry if i come across as 'naughty'.,u knw i'm not..i jst cldn't ignore dis..abeg, ni tori olorun, correct dis ur post..'stoled', 'used'..tnx
mission accomplished tongue
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
oluswaggz:
Bro read my post again. Den u will see dt I said "let's rub minds nd share" not yes or no!!!
respect yourself.
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by fweshh(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
hell no,d world will be like it gona end without my phone
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by fweshh(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Monstertrucks: respect yourself.
hiann
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Iniotong(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
n.oxide:
Can do without it for more than a week
which phone you dey use
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
naija_swag: I live between two generations. I am in my very early thirties. I was knowledgeable from 10. I had used the desk phone, I had watched black and white with wood and front opening rack. I watched video cassettes. I have lived and schooled in Lagos, Onitsha and Abia State. I used the Nitel Phone Booths. Making calls was a luxury. I spent my youth looking at the American street life as the vogue. Listened to all foreign music tapes and danced all foreign music parties. I saw my village in the medieval period giving way to mansions. Our compound gave way to a decent duplex in the countryside. I lived without telephone 13-14 years of my youth life, and 8 years of these years were as a full fledged adult. The cell phone although I started in 2003 is still a new thing to me. Am still adapting to it. It's not part of my life. My wardrobe, perfumes, cars, decent apartment are more important to me than the phone. It's just one of the accessories. I work with it. It's an extension of my PC. I could be in the villa for a burial and I keep the phone for two days with touching it. In that environment, I want to have the trips of coming home and seeing my late grandpa who loved me so much, used to have long conversation with me about the wars he fought in Burma and Egypt. He never agreed he was a Nigeria. To him, he died a Biafra. He wants his own country.

That's a bit of me. The X generation who provides the link between the older generations, and the Y generation. We saw two worlds unfold in our eyes. It was a thralling experience. I wrote love letters. Hand couriered and sent to be received via a proxy or in person. Enchanting times.
dayuuuum, nice article... Have u sent dz to PUNCH? Cuz it's sure not needed here. The questions is 'can you do without your mobile fone?' not 'the story of ur life' smh, some people!

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Etornam: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
n.oxide:
Can do without it for more than a week
thats a criminal offence
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Monstertrucks: respect yourself.
hiann, na fight? na you go tell Op weytin im go do with im post?
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
fweshh: hiann
which language is this
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mzsolex: hiann, na fight? na you go tell Op weytin im go do with im post?
the nairaland subscriber you're trying to reach is currently looking to a phuck to give.please try again later. angry
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. Kai NO O°˚.!!! Hope I stressed it enough
Re: Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? by Skinni10ne: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Was w/o one for two yrs until my mother forced me to get one so she could track me down 25/8, forget 24/7.....Mrs. Police Officer lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone / How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent / Genius Android Phone From Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.