Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

How Do I Get Call Records Of An Mtn Number? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Get Call Records Of An Mtn Number? (11781 Views)

MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another / Help Please I Want To Convert My Mtn Number To +44 / Us Phone Number Diverted To My Mtn Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Call Records Of An Mtn Number? by kaybrown(m): 2:49am On Nov 12, 2013
I need the call records of an MTN number preferably the transcripts; am open to deal with anyone that can help out.
Re: How Do I Get Call Records Of An Mtn Number? by ekedegwa: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please is it possible to get call transcript from MTN? Please help with procedure if possible.
Re: How Do I Get Call Records Of An Mtn Number? by Aniumohh: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
kaybrown:
I need the call records of an MTN number preferably the transcripts; am open to deal with anyone that can help out.
Please did you get any reply to this? I am seriously in need of the call logs of an MTN line also. Would pay for it. Please share if anyone’s got a lead. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Get Call Records Of An Mtn Number? by ouvredeparis: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2021
Telco companies only access your call log and duration… they can’t listen to your conversations… on the other hand, they can only release your call log to law enforcement agencies like Dss and it must be with a warrant

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling / Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know / Unblacklist Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.