Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. (939 Views)

Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by inquisitiv: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
It is no more news that the president's social media team is captained by Reno. Whatever led to his appointment is not anybody's business but it is important he understands that his media team will cost his boss dearly.

Before I proceed, I neither represent PDP nor APC.

For a start, I among the many Nigerian youths who somehow believe that making enough points online will get someone to hear our voice and if not for anything make it clear that we can be heard. Now,Reno is not open to any criticism of any form. I was just talking with a friend and fellow online enthusiast who told me that Reno blocked him Facebook simply because he raised a contrary opinion on an issue that is not even related to personal matters.

I enquired from him whether he was rude, he answered in the negative. For confirmation, I asked to see the post and he was indeed polite but firm in his opinion. It is indeed Reno's prerogative to choose who to block or accept but where a presidential adviser gains a reputation of intolerance to opposing views makes one wonder what he feeds his boss.

The complaint from my friend is not an isolated case, many posts have been raised on this same intolerance and outright attack on those who innocently what to contribute to online discussions.

Elections are not won on twitter, but in the case where Reno picks unnecessary fights with any and everybody on twitter and online media is a negative mark to his boss.

The case where Reno's team run about pouring invectives on fellow Nigerians is insulting to his principal,the president.

I MAY still vote GEJ should he run but I am sure his online media team especially the new media kindergartens will cost him more votes with their zeal and passion of creating enemies.

from one insignificant youth of the 45million youths in Nigeria.
Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by inquisitiv: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
How do I correct the errors in the typing?
Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by latitidejavu: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
hmmmmmm.....wait till they come and see this, u never see attack, go get e-bulletproof

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Omokri again?
Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by Dhelake: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
inquisitiv: How do I correct the errors in the typing?
Click on modify at the bottom of the post
Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by Dhelake: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
I agree with you 100% .. They are getting more people to hate GEJ than to love GEJ

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by inquisitiv: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dhelake: I agree with you 100% .. They are getting more people to hate him than to love him

exactly. I wonder who supervises him, maybe Abati
Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by bloggernaija: 2:52am On Dec 29, 2013
You get time.
Who be Reno omokri?
Is he an IT guru or
An achiever,
Technocrat
A social commentator or an
Ideologue.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE,
THAT GUY REALLY HAS VERY LITTLE BETWEEN THE EARS.
HE IS A TYPICAL POLITICAL APPOINTEE.
NO SMART,NOT BRIGHT JUST
WINNING MORE ENEMIES FOR HIS BOSS
Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by inquisitiv: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2013
@bloggernaija, in Nigeria political appointment is taken by people like Reno to be an achievement which gives them larger than life ego.
Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by egift(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2013
BEEF 2.0 - coming soon on Nairaland grin

GEJ should stop these sycophants before they end him in jail after his tenure.
Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by Brimmie(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2013
Beaf is Remoks?
Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by nku5: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2013
Reno Omokri should be fired. He's grown rich, lazy and arrogant. He was a better media man when he was still hungry and known as Beaf on NL
Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by IdomaLikita: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2013
Reno Omokiri = Another Hustler Trying To Get Paid!
Re: How Reno Omokri And His New Media Will Harm GEJ Real Bad. by 9jii(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2013
He's just saying anything possible to make some money.
Don't expect him to be patriot. Selfish interest

(1) (Reply)

Awo Was Greater Than Mandela – Ofeimun / Kwankwaso Father Attacked By Gunmen 3 Killed / Rochas Okorocha And His Vuvuzela Administration In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.