Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's (1556 Views)

See What Fani Kayode Is Asking Lai Mohammed After His Boko Haram Claims / Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's by FLORIDACAR: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
The fierce sharp shooter and leading Yoruba masquerade in command just start a fresh accusation aiming towards Sanusi & Hausa's.
It's my prayer that someone call him to order as soon as possible. It's more honourable for a well educated man to seek unity of a fragile nation than sending bombs to different tribes and causing unnecessary tension and online wars.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Here is FFK Facebook post today.

"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention"- LAMIDO SANUSI LAMIDO.

These are the ignorant and historically inaccurate commentaries of a leading member of the ''Cult Of Born To Rule''. They are the words of a man that is serving as the Governor of Central Bank in the most corrupt, incompetent and shameful government in the history of Nigeria. They are the words of a man who, with his own mouth, has admitted that billions of dollars have been stolen by leading officials of the government that he serves yet who did not have the courage to resign.

Before I can find the time or muster the inclination to respond to such a man and to such garbage I would have to insist that Sanusi first tells us what he learnt from Osama Bin Ladin and Al Turabi when he spent a number of years in the Sudan in the early 90's.

He will also have to tell us who, after his return to Nigeria, killed Gideon Akaluka in Kano in the mid-90's and who incited, funded and organized the crowd that dragged the poor man out of a police cell, beheaded him, placed his head on top of a pole and paraded it around the streets of Kano for allegedly desecrating the Koran.

If Sanusi can answer those questions succinctly and honestly then I will do him the honour of responding to his absurd and historically inaccurate submissions about the Yoruba and I will educate him about the history and record of performance of his own people. Until then I will not waste any of my valuable time or energy on him. He has nothing but my utter scorn and contempt.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's by dt02: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
No source or sugar?
1st 2 comment sha...
Fruit of hardwork....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
@OP ,Where is the 'bomb' article
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
You mean ...call him to order?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's by Scream(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
FLORIDACAR: The fierce sharp shooter and leading Yoruba masquerade in command just start a fresh accusation aiming towards Sanusi & Hausa's.
It's my prayer that someone call him into other as soon as possible. It's more honourable for a well educated man to seek unity of a fragile nation than sending bombs to different tribes and causing unnecessary tension and online wars.

SMH! So people can still open treads and vomit unsubstantiated claims...na wa oooo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's by hybridtm(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Guy put source or sharap
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's by FLORIDACAR: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Keneking, noted and corrected.
@hybridtm..., now that i cited my source.Are u going to do the right thing as expected of a civilize person?
@scream, As your heading stop shaking ? so you can read "substancial claim" below

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention"- LAMIDO SANUSI LAMIDO.

These are the ignorant and historically inaccurate commentaries of a leading member of the ''Cult Of Born To Rule''. They are the words of a man that is serving as the Governor of Central Bank in the most corrupt, incompetent and shameful government in the history of Nigeria. They are the words of a man who, with his own mouth, has admitted that billions of dollars have been stolen by leading officials of the government that he serves yet who did not have the courage to resign.

Before I can find the time or muster the inclination to respond to such a man and to such garbage I would have to insist that Sanusi first tells us what he learnt from Osama Bin Ladin and Al Turabi when he spent a number of years in the Sudan in the early 90's.

He will also have to tell us who, after his return to Nigeria, killed Gideon Akaluka in Kano in the mid-90's and who incited, funded and organized the crowd that dragged the poor man out of a police cell, beheaded him, placed his head on top of a pole and paraded it around the streets of Kano for allegedly desecrating the Koran.

If Sanusi can answer those questions succinctly and honestly then I will do him the honour of responding to his absurd and historically inaccurate submissions about the Yoruba and I will educate him about the history and record of performance of his own people. Until then I will not waste any of my valuable time or energy on him. He has nothing but my utter scorn and contempt.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's by iconaus: 12:32am On Dec 29, 2013
The problem with the yorubas is the they dont like the truth. Sanusi said it all . Nigerians are no fools . Nigerians know the capabilities of each tribes . hausas know yorubas only that they feel more comfortable forming political allies with them for only purpose of divide and rule and to keep igbos who are perceived to be formidable out of power and to control Nigeria in this way hence the formation of APC . But this wicked and ill orchestrated alliance will not longer stay to lord it over Nigeria as GEJ leadership will eventually bring the existence of Nigeria to an end . The christian igbos has nothing in common with the Hausa /fulani moslems.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's by T9ksy(m): 12:51am On Dec 29, 2013
icon aus: The problem with the yorubas is the they dont like the truth. Sanusi said it all . Nigerians are no fools . Nigerians know the capabilities of each tribes . hausas know yorubas only that they feel more comfortable forming political allies with them for only purpose of divide and rule and to keep igbos who are perceived to be formidable out of power and to control Nigeria in this way hence the formation of APC . But this wicked and ill orchestrated alliance will not longer stay to lord it over Nigeria as GEJ leadership will eventually bring the existence of Nigeria to an end . The christian igbos has nothing in common with the Hausa /fulani moslems.

However they found a common ground to form an alliance albeit as second fiddle, with the same hausa/fulanis in the first

republic (Balewa/Zik) and in the second republic (Shagari/Ekweume).
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is "Cooking" Another One. He Just Bombed Sanusi & Hausa's by BrokenTV: 6:15am On Dec 29, 2013
T9ksy:

However they found a common ground to form an alliance albeit as second fiddle, with the same hausa/fulanis in the first

republic (Balewa/Zik) and in the second republic (Shagari/Ekweume).
kayode you are a bunch of sore loser

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INSURGENCY: Davies, Ihejirika, The Government And The Opposition / Jonathan’s Speech At World Igbo Congress / Confirmed! Still Doubting That Boko Haramleader Shekau Is Dead? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.