Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

As A Married Man, What Are The Chore U Can Assist Your Wife With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Married Man, What Are The Chore U Can Assist Your Wife With (1087 Views)

My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Married Man, What Are The Chore U Can Assist Your Wife With by 2sleek2NV(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2008
This was an argument @ work today.
As a married man, wat are d chores u can assist ur wife wit @ home not minding if she is ill or not

will u assist in

washin the clothes?
Cookin?
washin or changin daipers.

wat do u guys think
Re: As A Married Man, What Are The Chore U Can Assist Your Wife With by carnal: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2009
i can do any house chores for my wife,i was brought up that way and it's part of me from cooking,washing,bathing the baby and even doing properly shopping in the market with her.
Re: As A Married Man, What Are The Chore U Can Assist Your Wife With by iice(f): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2009
carnal:

i can do any house chores for my wife,i was brought up that way and it's part of me from cooking,washing,bathing the baby and even doing properly shopping in the market with her.

Just like my brothers cheesy
Re: As A Married Man, What Are The Chore U Can Assist Your Wife With by spikedcylinder: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
"Assisting". Pssf! undecided
Re: As A Married Man, What Are The Chore U Can Assist Your Wife With by biina: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2009
All

(1) (Reply)

1st 9ja Baby Photo Contest. / Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? / Funny Things I Did As A Child (hilarious Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.