Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** (1863 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by mikuz(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by mikuz(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Evilchapterz's Verse

Observing his beauty!
He'll give birth to nothin but Amphibian f@gs/ .
The 'lines' he used against 'Air' . . was more scattered than Australian maps,
he's getting perplexed with my spead of gear/ . . I need not to 'invest' punches!
We all know '5naira' is worthless to a millioniar/

In battles my Opponent walk around crouches/ then i earn
gallant trophies/
but if this bytch, phucks with me!.
. . . I'll prove i leave 'ppussies' stained with 'blood' like Abortionists/

He's brain be mocking education/ . . Always on flow for rank!
This male should stop fronting with failed probs/
and he's always on battles gossiping others
. . . . Like facebook notification!

I drop rhymes in mad dozens/ . . U 'speeding' for my end?
Return or die in that journey/
If you think you'd win cuz you came here with rude raps/
I'll cripple judges to make sure that verdict won't stand/
The mate is just fronting/
He's traggic end is clear like fate of poor offsprngs/
so if he gets me vexed!
I'll drop 'Naira' in a box, faster than church offerings/

my pen is never resting/
he's like
'Keneth Sussman'
starts wars and never ends it!
I possess hotness you'd fear
But if he plays with my 'Intelligence'
I'll 'table theories'
and 'subject' him to regrets/

i spell death 2 ur face and next stage transcends/
. . my punches arrives at your screen, faster that whatsapp message alert.
but if he fingers his claims/ i'll Bring out his veins/ or say words
that'd trigger his pain/
. . . he's no match!
We see 'Bytch' written over him like he was kissed by lil wayne/

he can claim a G with Rifle/ or kill with 9's too/ but you can never
'break down chapters'
nomatter how hard you 'interpret the Bible'

Your lame + a very sad f@g/
None will respect what you say even if you swallow American flag/
Cuz few days ago!
We saw 'mark' all over you like 'Yeruba herbalists/
Even if you 'swallow' a sewing machine
you still can't 'thread' my fists!

If he claims he's holding mad funks/ i'll waist 'money'!
Like the prodigal son/
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by mikuz(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
DJ5naira's Verse

I bring disaster all round the year/ for choosin' not to remain farther or abstinent/ I plan to make things unpleasant 4 the rapper cum cabinet/
series of rams and slams E'd receive for certain . . . henceforth call this verse his 'Chapterz of accidents!'/

E's hardly at best/ his first verse on FFR ended up we laughin' at fiend/
no atom of evil in the chapter, pure singalong like ''I Love You'' tunes by Barney & Friends/

You such ah phoney gent/ one would think u were raisin' stones the way u lift ur upper nonetheless/
That 'bird view' pose isnt it bro, completely swagless . . . a 'tweety' mistakenly snapped u while you were under Punishment/

The oversized white's not his, perhaps his grandfathers' shirt/ his jeans faded, I guess the guy hired 'em/
and the ''T90'' imprints on his Azonto slippers . . . . I bet 'twas with a black marker pen!/

What pains him more is he cant rephrase this lyrics/ watch me disgrace the mimic/
and if the dark bagga later removes his fugly PixMix . . . that'd only make us tag the troll ''a bloody coward who cant FACE HIS CRITICS!''/

Highlightin' my post shows E admires the many swings I sway/ cos o' the deadly things I say/
His signature reads ''Half Man, Half Magic . . . . . . . '' but so far my slices already half man with zero magic, our own [url=i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/02/article-1263035-08F94335000005DC-97_634x468.jpg]Kenny Easterday[/url]/

Even the ''three wise monkeys'' will squeak as they feel those needle/ E's skin his kins' so feeble/ I endanger the lives of his siblings with slits so lethal/
Peel off their eyes, ears & mouth . . . so they ''see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!''/

his paper texts are tissues/ with 's.emen-stained' hands I easily 'compress' that beetle/
I've battled Demogorgons, waged wars with Yaramayhawhos . . . so E just 'a lesser Evil!'/

Terry G will read this puns and gas/ if the player gets to the ditch with pumps & jazz/
seize his boots, then axe his thighs . . . and give no room for him to Jump and Pass/

The files outside is burnt and stacked/ even the ones on my hands is much and packed/
cos I just pulled out Chapterz . . . leavin' the textbook empty, aside its front and back!!!!/
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by mikuz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Open for votes . . .
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by Emaprince: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
The mate is just fronting/
He's traggic end is clear like fate of poor offsprngs/
so if he gets me vexed!
I'll drop 'Naira' in a box, faster than church offerings/

I see you..I sight you nigga...that's the truth!

The. Breakdown chapters line was mad too

MVGT evil chapter

At this point we won't complain over mikuz list anymore
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by mikuz(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nothing hitting from Dj.
The church offering and Break chapters lines were good.

MVGT : EvilChapterz
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by rhymeunatic(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lotsa Quotables from Evil Chapters , but I think Its time Dj knows he aint freestyling on ffr..nigga this is a godamn battle! Punches gottta be flying everywhere...well enuff said

MHVGT:::Evil Chapters

Nice battle bosses
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by ojoawo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
MVGT: Evil Chapters

DJ5naira, drop the gentle boy attitude and go violent in battles...as many punches you can drop as possible- Its the only way...
I still like your verse though, nice for a freestyle
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by Emaprince: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
mikuz: [b]Evilchapterz's Verse
he's getting perplexed with my spead of gear/ . . I need not to 'invest' punches!
We all know '5naira' is worthless to a millioniar/

He's brain be mocking education/ . . Always on flow for rank!
This male should stop fronting with failed probs/
and he's always on battles gossiping others
. . . . Like facebook notification!

I drop rhymes in mad dozens/ . . U 'speeding' for my end?
Return or die in that journey/
If you think you'd win cuz you came here with rude raps/
I'll cripple judges to make sure that verdict won't stand/

he can claim a G with Rifle/ or kill with 9's too/ but you can never
'break down chapters'
nomatter how hard you 'interpret the Bible'

Your lame + a very sad f@g/
None will respect what you say even if you swallow American flag/
Cuz few days ago!
Even if you 'swallow' a sewing machine
you still can't 'thread' my fists!

If he claims he's holding mad funks/ i'll waist 'money'!
Like the prodigal son/
Walahi dis guy's got great ideas!

In battles my Opponent walk around crouches/ then i earn
gallant trophies/
Lol...I love dis
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by delidimes: 4:58am On Dec 29, 2013
nice on from chapters...am scared tho NL is getting too hot volatile gents like me will soon vapourize...if i dont hold my forth wella
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by EvilChapterz(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2013
@Dj5Naira

It was Nice exchanging rhmyes with You

Kudos cool

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by airmark(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2013
mikuz: Evilchapterz's Verse

That was tribalistically brutal! You risk being banned for tribalism.
grin
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by EvilChapterz(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2013
airmark:

That was tribalistically brutal! You risk being banned for tribalism.
grin

getting me banned? undecided

where's your sense of humour? Rap Battles is all about fun, that line dosn't show i kicked against a tribe!

Besides it's just somethin you smile to and continue reading.

Mr. Yeruba lawyer pls becarefull on how you confuse yourself grin grin grin grin
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by GLACIERZ(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
EvilChapterz:

getting me banned? undecided

where's your sense of humour? Rap Battles is all about fun, that line dosn't show i kicked against a tribe!

Besides it's just somethin you smile to and continue reading.

Mr. Yeruba lawyer pls becarefull on how you confuse yourself grin grin grin grin

haaba....all airmark said was pure sacarsm...btw nice verse yo
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by EvilChapterz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

haaba....all airmark said was pure sacarsm...btw nice verse yo

Thankx! I know it was sacarsm but i had to strike before everyone takes him serious grin
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by Nizzykills(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dope Evil Chapters,we Fb battlers overtaking everywhere!
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by EvilChapterz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by delidimes: 5:20am On Dec 30, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

U wan prove yasef again? ^^
lol nah u can keep the glory of battling an half verse with barbaric stretchings n biting grin
Re: ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by EvilChapterz(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2013
Mikuz close this Battle

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Write Rap Lyrics And Improve Your Rap Skills / **++** 2015 Audio Tourney Sign Up Thread **++** / ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.