Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Can I Transfer My Bbm Contact 2 A New Bb Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Transfer My Bbm Contact 2 A New Bb Phone? (2903 Views)

Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! / Converting BB Phone To Wifi Hotspot. / How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Transfer My Bbm Contact 2 A New Bb Phone? by ABDamola(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls I want 2 change my blackberry phone 2 a new phone and I want my BBM contact transferred 2 d new phone. Pls how do I go abt ds? Thanks!
Re: How Can I Transfer My Bbm Contact 2 A New Bb Phone? by ABDamola(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2013
*waiting*
Re: How Can I Transfer My Bbm Contact 2 A New Bb Phone? by lawrenceunaa: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Simple just use the same BB ID you used on ur old BB device ,enter ur password n let ur bbm set up
Re: How Can I Transfer My Bbm Contact 2 A New Bb Phone? by ABDamola(m): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
lawrenceunaa: Simple just use the same BB ID you used on ur old BB device ,enter ur password n let ur bbm set up

Tanx lawrence
Re: How Can I Transfer My Bbm Contact 2 A New Bb Phone? by walcolm(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Note that you need to update the following apps on your old BlackBerry to the very latest version available

BlackBerry world
BlackBerry ID
BlackBerry Messenger

Once you do that make sure you know your BlackBerry ID username and password on the old BlackBerry because that's what you will use to log in to your new BlackBerry to enable all your bbm contacts transfer over

1 Like

Re: How Can I Transfer My Bbm Contact 2 A New Bb Phone? by ABDamola(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
walcolm: Note that you need to update the following apps on your old BlackBerry to the very latest version available

BlackBerry world
BlackBerry ID
BlackBerry Messenger

Once you do that make sure you know your BlackBerry ID username and password on the old BlackBerry because that's what you will use to log in to your new BlackBerry to enable all your bbm contacts transfer over

Gud in4matn. Tanx sir!!!

(1) (Reply)

No US Phone Number? No Problem – Best Free Apps For Calling To The USA / Phones In Ilorin / I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.